LCD FFF-Class Trashero

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be an interesting point to explore, if he hunts all those calamities, will he hunt all five of them on the same try to upgrade again that perk he got from the dragon?

Paps likes this.
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Sieg

And lol just accept it Mc your reputation wouldn't go up no matter what you do

And let's wait for the next playthrough~

Paps likes this.
  3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... so he's going to keep repeating the 'tutorial' until he's invincible even at level 1. Then maybe he'll just decide to kill the gods?

qwerty1 and Paps like this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't doubt it, I really want to know better how things went on in the first playthrough, but the way I still don't understand why he hated the archealogic girls so mutch since so far the major consistency is the fact that she willingly joins his adventures.

5. LesserSarcasm

LesserSarcasm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually wouldn't be surprised if his clear condition was to actually get with her. Also looking forward to the part where he tears the organisers down from their perch. Also going by 28 chapters and what his 3rd clear wouldn't be surprised if there is a play through every 10 or so chapters, so with 180+ chaps does that mean where looking at 18+ restarts.

Edit: found the raws on some site, hmmm with
    restarts so far. not that bad

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    0000000 and Paps like this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a lot, how mutch can he mess that up, poor DK dying so manny times!!!!

7. LesserSarcasm

LesserSarcasm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh but its basically a high fantasy ground hog day adventure, so would expect him to either try to or accomplishing killing himself at least once.

Paps likes this.
  8. Manah

Manah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she's is the hero's guide, aka the person who made him waste a lot of years into useless things. Sometime I just want to believe she's someone doing a tutorial like MC and Sieg.

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but notice how she is giving the cold shoulder to Sieg who is a more willing heroe??? I can see him heating her for the simple fact that she is the fundamental piece in his summoning since she is the one to discover the lead for it, but well he has already passed two playthrough is that grudge even worth keeping???

10. Manah

Manah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole novel is about MC keeping grudges unless they interfere with even bigger ones.

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the new skill will prevent them from taking away his level, or prevent them from destroying him outright when they finally lose hope in him ;)

So, if he and Sieg face the demon king together, then what will the demon king's level be?

Paps and viprei like this.
  12. viprei

viprei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the highest one? Or a combination of both their levels

Paps likes this.
  13. Reimaru

Reimaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can pm me where I can find the raws?

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. I get it, I think the Character & Reputation scores are not based on public opinion, they are based on how the Hero treats Lanuvel.

Paps likes this.
  15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's waiting for the 4th playthrough?

Paps likes this.
  16. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While she can have a minor effect on his reputation, there's a uh... heck of a lot else he's got going on that could be impeding scoring high in these subjects. The fact he just juiced up a demon cult to take over the kingdom, which naturally will result in a demon kingdom conquering the world that's even worse than the one he's been summoned to destroy... that could impede his reputation score slightly. His use of party members as EXP might have hurt his Personality score just a little bit, too.

(Remember that by not murdering his comrades in playthrough #2 he was able to improve his personality score, but by murdering half the continent via dragon his reputation plummeted worse than the thug he behaved as in #1.)

It's cute how there's three forces with wildly different perspectives at work here - a psychopath hero that only cares about getting quick results, a video game world that's as barbaric as it should be if real people lived in it, and a grading staff that wants a goody two-shoes blob of hero-shaped mayonnaise that cares about hopes, adventure, and the power of friendship.

At some threshold the protagonist will have to give the power of friendship and rescuing kittens a try - eventually even the biggest moron in the world would get that they're not looking for the best material outcome. It will be hilarious to see how he fails at even this.

17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats totally pausible, maybe thats the secret to the score, by the way the hint that Launibel migth know the DK seems suspicious to me, maybe I am reading to mutch into it.

18. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious why Prof Morals hasn't said anything about him leading the demon worshipers yet.

Paps likes this.
  19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    But where's the fun in that? If the hero's like that?

Paps likes this.
  20. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the scoring is based on how he becomes the "ideal" hero while offing the demon king, anything goes. Kinda including becoming a demon king to kill the demon king.

Paps likes this.