Recommendations Fiancé's Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by zhainan2157, Oct 1, 2019.

1. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is going to be partially a recommendation forum for this manga while also somewhat being a forum asking for your guys' recommendations.
    So I have a few exams this week including today and I was doing my best to procrastinate as much as possible when I came across this manga and I just have to say. I loved it! The interactions between two of them is just so heartwarming. It's funny to me, but not exaggeratedly funny. Just the perfect amount. I'm probably going to go read the novel version after exams are over. I know there are a bunch of mangas/novels out there with the plot of reincarnating into otome games and stuff, but what do you guys consider to be gems in this. Another novel I really loved is I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga, really liked the beginning but then it slowly lost its charm though.
    Anyway, please recommend me some of your "reincarnated into otome game" or other similar genre gems with cute/funny couple interactions.

Sabruness likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe 'Akuyaku Reijou wa Danna-sama wo Yasesasetai'

zhainan2157 likes this.
  3. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Akuyaku reijou ni koi wo shite

A mega hit novel if the translator didnt ask the real author to translate his work.
    The author didnt give his permission of course and now u can only read the chapters up to 74 or 75??? The rest is in ******* which u can only gain access by *******

Even though the novel is good, i quit reading it because of the reason above

zhainan2157 likes this.
  4. Si Kucing

Si Kucing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes..... bertia the dumb... funny and fresh since we see it from the fiancee's prespective and in the novel it stopped at the right time (instead of prolonging it further with half baked storyline which turn the novel boring)

Hm....... there are many interesting otome game novels out there..... but i fully recommend shin kosshaku reijo to shichinin..... (forgot the rest ) unlike many otome game, whereas the villainess reincanation's death caused by some (meh) bullying.... this one actualy caused by something deeper, and complex (despite the initial belief that the cause is something simple)

The mc also not some powerless kid she got power unique to herself but in exchange she also can't do what most other can which is a good balance.....

zhainan2157 likes this.