Fiesta Online

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by jason3893, Nov 2, 2020.

1. jason3893

jason3893 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone remember this game? I think it was a MMORPG with anime style graphics. I was backing up the files on my parent's old computer I was going to replace when I noticed Fiesta Online on the desktop. It took me back to my childhood when I used to play it everyday after school and for the entire day during vacations. I had picked up the game late in its life as it was dying but still had enough players for the multiplayer parts. I think after a couple of years of playing I noticed that there were fewer and fewer people playing. That really put a damper on my desire to play and I slowly stopped playing it and picked up some other MMORPG. It's fun to reminisce about your childhood.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I do remember that one yes, I think I did play it at some point :hmm::blobunsure:

Xxsafirex likes this.
  3. squidsquabbles

squidsquabbles Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it’s been years since I last heard about this game. I used to play this with friends probably, what, 10 years ago now?!

4. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, it's been so long since I last heard of this game. Almost a decade or so now man, I used to play this alongside with Ragnarok, Rohan PH, and Soldier Front/Special Force back in the days my god.

5. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never played it particularly seriously, but, yeah, I remember it. Been awhile.

Deleted member 265239 likes this.
  6. hikigayaaaa

hikigayaaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Special force my life.. It was so popular in PH. I spent my HS life joining tournaments..

MrSplashy likes this.