Mini-Game Fight me!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Lazriser, Apr 14, 2019.

1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    it was mine that fail, the gap was actually crack in space so i kinda plan smashed whole space when it surround the saint. so the Lan in middle gap was actually far away from there and he using projection, remember the blue ring? that left over portal he use to escape.

and yeah my English kinda bad, still how he died ?

edit: and yeah the invisible wave on beginning was he using ultimate attack but it need time for do real so he escape and tour the world. the style is charge, run, blast... duh i regret to wait for 2 more turn... btw good fight there

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this fight inconclusive or since you literally left 'fighting', it's a loss by default? The real 'Lan' did escape for good, so it's your official loss.

I feel kinda embarrassed now, since I was showing how 'Lan' very existence was destabilizing and dying, from showcasing 'Maraselah's 'To live is to suffer'. If you read the UNLOCKED HINTS!, you died to negation while being paralyzed from degradation. Before the mines exploded and damage was dealt to 'Maraselah', his accursed arcane already activated 'To love is to hate', which negates anything on contact.

This allowed 'Maraselah' to survive the first attack from 'Lan', and when 'Lan' disappeared to somewhere far from 'Maraselah', it triggered 'Maraselah's trauma of being abandoned and losing everything again. This led to the accursed arcane's second activation, 'To live is to suffer' which literally unleashes death-bringing radiations, miasmas, and curses in all shape or form. It's an ability to close the distance from anything or anyone 'Maraselah' wants to save, lest they escape his 'salvation'. Imagine a sentient black hole absorbing everything in his path, such is 'Maraselah's twisted existence.

Oh well~ you fought well, and you likely will have your consolation price from our ever curious sponsor @EnerHighwave!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    :notlikeblob: oh i see so from beginning i was already dying... duh:sweating_profusely:

:blobthinkingsmirk: Lan was actually siting between life and dead, exist and not exist. his real self was stolen and gone for good, Lan Core existence was the node, so damage the node you deal the damage to Lan, in fact if if you force him to teleporting again and again he was actually killing it self then self destruct. :blobparty::blobparty: congratulation i kinda curious is someone can actually beat the saint.
    Player one status :blob_ghost:

P.S the node was jumble of energy... any energy

4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    No, at the beginning, the second ability was not yet activated, only the first which is negation. So you were healthy back then, but when you pushed the Saint away, you triggered his second ability which is degradation. Anything close to the Saint during this phase, will obviously be affected by the radiations from the light, miasmas from the air, and curses on land and water. When the Saint finally got close to you, you were dying but not dead, and when the Saint 'saved' you, you technically died. As I said, the Saint's twisted existence is like a black hole. Imagine what happens to someone caught in a black hole~

I will be starting the second fight later. I need to energize my brain cells.

5. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the reply

6. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Dam... Lan really unlucky, he was type that deal physical damage without defense method except for the sphere that distortion was actually really long space and any object that enter there look like stop on outer surface but its was actually just travel few kilometer and real distance of Lan and outer world was 0,5 light year away.
    tag me when next fight begin

7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    @EnerHighwave 'spectator & potential sponsor'
    @girisuherman @raidou99 @Rou @Derrax @Novetsu 'fighters'

The second fight shall begin. Clarifications have been added to avoid confusion.
    There will be a 3 days period for both me and the fighter, meaning the one who does not reply shall within 3 days, will automatically lose the match. Please do not abuse the 3 days period. Escaping is allowed (only if you're still intent on fighting), but the battle should be on modern Earth, unless you already stated your 'character' is capable of fighting in outer-space. Please refer to rules at first page for reconfirmation.

The SECOND MATCH shall be between Saint Augustus Nova 'Maraselah' and @raidou99 'character'.

START
    A city nil of life or activity. All left but ruins of grievances and resentment filled pollution. The shroud of death loomed over the silent city. The vegetation all withered to brownish decay and some to ashes. The soil grayed like fragile concrete and some darken spewing toxic gas. The air worsened form the miasma spreading throughout the city. Flesh mangled to various sections from the body as everything else corroded black from the 'decay'. Few remains left whole, but even those started to 'decay' due the miasma. Death was all that lingered here and there. Nothing alive, and even the memory of this place was dying by the minute. No one would remember this tragedy, because nothing was left 'untouched', 'unseen', and 'unheard' by the Vainglorious Saint of Mara, St. Augustus Nova 'Maraselah'. It would all fade away to nothing, even the immaterial would disappear from his 'touch'.

Feeling only failure, but not accepting failure or acknowledging it's existence is what passed through the Saint's mind as usual. Indeed, such massacres like this were a common occurrence for 'Maraselah'. What the Saint sought, it would be damned. What the Saint grasped, it would become nothing. Like his taboo name 'Mara', meaning "bitter" and 'Selah', "forever", the accursed arcane deemed it necessary to fulfill the covenant between Augustus Nova and Lady Mara. The Vainglorious Saint's and the Witch of Twilight's covenant of selfless and bittersweet love.

Having left the city now, the Saint once again continued his vainglorious journey to find redemption through saving all he could. He was now traveling on the countryside, and some life stilled remain here, as the tragedy only affected the city and it's near surroundings. The people in the rural areas looked at the strange hooded priest, who wore a grim sculpted mask. Needles to say, the Saint was attracting the attention from all his surroundings. Not only the people, but also the animals. The animals possessed keen sight, aware that this creepy-looking individual made their instincts fire up like the blazing sun. It was apparent the moment the Saint was walking the rough path to his next destination, all the animals within the vicinity started rioting.

Oddly enough, the Saint did not attempt to 'save' the people around him, and just continued being a passerby. The farmers and their families were busy calming and capturing the rioting animals, as the fellow travelers continued their walk, after witnessing the strange event, except one. This individual had the build of a warrior, and the aura of master superior to none alike.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  8. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    The consolation prize will be sent shortly after this the bonus will be sent after I end reading all the fight.
    PS I'm kinda busy IRL right now :p

girisuherman likes this.
  9. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    receive... thanks :blobangel:

EnerHighwave likes this.
  10. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    @EnerHighwave 'spectator & potential sponsor'
    @girisuherman @raidou99 @Rou @Derrax @Novetsu 'fighters'

The SECOND MATCH between Saint Augustus Nova 'Maraselah' and @raidou99 'character' is cancelled due @raidou99 inactivity.

The third fight shall begin. Clarifications have been added to avoid confusion.
    There will be a 3 days period for both me and the fighter, meaning the one who does not reply shall within 3 days, will automatically lose the match. Please do not abuse the 3 days period. Escaping is allowed (only if you're still intent on fighting), but the battle should be on modern Earth, unless you already stated your 'character' is capable of fighting in outer-space. Please refer to rules at first page for reconfirmation.

The THIRD MATCH shall be between Saint Augustus Nova 'Maraselah' and @Rou 'character'.

START
    (Same scenario as 2nd fight.)
    A city nil of life or activity. All left but ruins of grievances and resentment filled pollution. The shroud of death loomed over the silent city. The vegetation all withered to brownish decay and some to ashes. The soil grayed like fragile concrete and some darken spewing toxic gas. The air worsened form the miasma spreading throughout the city. Flesh mangled to various sections from the body as everything else corroded black from the 'decay'. Few remains left whole, but even those started to 'decay' due the miasma. Death was all that lingered here and there. Nothing alive, and even the memory of this place was dying by the minute. No one would remember this tragedy, because nothing was left 'untouched', 'unseen', and 'unheard' by the Vainglorious Saint of Mara, St. Augustus Nova 'Maraselah'. It would all fade away to nothing, even the immaterial would disappear from his 'touch'.

Feeling only failure, but not accepting failure or acknowledging it's existence is what passed through the Saint's mind as usual. Indeed, such massacres like this were a common occurrence for 'Maraselah'. What the Saint sought, it would be damned. What the Saint grasped, it would become nothing. Like his taboo name 'Mara', meaning "bitter" and 'Selah', "forever", the accursed arcane deemed it necessary to fulfill the covenant between Augustus Nova and Lady Mara. The Vainglorious Saint's and the Witch of Twilight's covenant of selfless and bittersweet love.

Having left the city now, the Saint once again continued his vainglorious journey to find redemption through saving all he could. He was now traveling on the countryside, and some life stilled remain here, as the tragedy only affected the city and it's near surroundings. The people in the rural areas looked at the strange hooded priest, who wore a grim sculpted mask. Needles to say, the Saint was attracting the attention from all his surroundings. Not only the people, but also the animals. The animals possessed keen sight, aware that this creepy-looking individual made their instincts fire up like the blazing sun. It was apparent the moment the Saint was walking the rough path to his next destination, all the animals within the vicinity started rioting.

Oddly enough, the Saint did not attempt to 'save' the people around him, and just continued being a passerby. The farmers and their families were busy calming and capturing the rioting animals, as the fellow travelers continued their walk, after witnessing the strange event, except one. This individual had the build of a warrior, and the aura of master superior to none alike.

11. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuh... uh... no one came

12. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely it got boring or they're busy with something else. Regardless, it was a nice trial run for me. Luckily, only you managed to earn some $.

13. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    duh... that ruin the fun, btw when fight finish can you do breakdown (explain) that saint character...
    PS sci-fi role play on discord kinda fun (shooting someone with OHW (over horizon weapon) is fun to images)but the RP on one battle can extended to few day (pity my weapon kinda disabled by missile after run out of ammo) but on this one, the rule kinda lack and let imagination of RP player free :blobnosebleed: so much fun... :blobwink:

14. Derrax

Derrax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been three days I think ? Do we still do this ?

15. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    You could tag op and ask
    I think he wanted to figth but there wasn't ppl
    And my sponsorship still holds true if this continues