Fill the [blank] Games version 2.0~

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Asakura Ouryuu, Nov 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link

2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [@Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [kill himself] today. Or maybe [his squirrel] should [just] fight [the murderer], but [...] [...] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [...] until [...] fighting spirit [...] [...] shall not [...] or else [...]! For [Nuffia]! Down with [...], lead us [...] new [...] OP [...]!

3. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    You did too much at once...also, you guys should be removing the mentions and the bolds!

Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [kill himself] today. Or maybe [his squirrel] should [just] fight [the murderer], but [...] [...] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [...] until [...] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall not [...] or else [...]! For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [...] new [...] OP [...]!

AliceShiki and SquadCammander354 like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    You messed up, I'll just keep the first one you made and erase all others! >.<
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [...] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [...] until [...] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall not [...] or else [...]! For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [...] new [...] OP [...]!

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [...] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [...] until [...] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall not [...] or else [...]! For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund ] new [...] OP [...]!

6. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [...] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [...] until [...] fighting spirit [brings usdeath] [...] shall not [...] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das andWesty], lead us [To the @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund ] new [...] OP [...]!

I glitched but oh well, I edited it.

7. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [...] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [went at it] until [...] fighting spirit [brings usdeath] [...] shall not [...] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das andWesty], lead us [To the @Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund ] new [...] OP [...]!

So.... is this suppose to make grammatical sense?

EDIT: i feel that i messed up somehow

8. Asakura Ouryuu

Asakura Ouryuu 【Eternal Lurker】【Lily's】【Shady Merchant】

Reading List:
    Link
    As long the sentence make sense I suppose...

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    More or less, you can make slight edits to make grammar work though~
    Just remember to remove the tags after the first mention, to not mass poke people with each bump of the thread~
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [went at it] until [...] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall not [...] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

Fossil likes this.
  10. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [went at it] until [@Stop Teasing Parth Fund who's name I can't seem to summons, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall not [...] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

Fossil likes this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Very old inactive accounts seem to stop appearing in the dropdown menu.

You can still tag them though, but it doesn't work if you put it next to the brackets.

Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [...] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [...] no longer [...] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [went at it] until [ @Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall [ follow the awesome @BlackKnightGodzilla ] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

BlackKnightGodzilla and Blitz like this.
  12. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [...] no longer [ loves @Cookies ] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

14. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [
    @Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [...] cannot [...]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [...] cannot [ buy @Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

16. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westellers avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP [...]!

Fossil likes this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [...] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP, [nerf plz]!

Fossil likes this.
  18. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [...] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death] [, our wallets] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP, [nerf plz]!

AliceShiki likes this.
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [create a giant robot to] fight [...], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death], [our wallets] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP, [nerf plz]!

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  20. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone [destroyed Megaman!] So [Fossil shed tears in sadness for 7 nights and 7 days] and [decided to] finally [fall in love with kirby] today. Or maybe [ Fossil and his squirrel collection ] should [create a giant robot to] fight [the shitty @Osamaru clones], but [...] [mahou shoujo wa kawaii desu!!!] [...]. Now [ Shem ] no longer [ loves Cookies ] and [This subject of the phantom emperor declares that you] cannot [ buy Westeller's avatar anymore ]. So we [went at it] until [Stop Teasing Parth Fund's, whose name I can't seem to summon, determination and pitiful ] fighting spirit [brings us death], [our wallets] shall [ follow the awesome BlackKnightGodzilla] or else [I'll eat everyone to be done with]!For [Nuffia]! Down with [Das and Westy], lead us [To the Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund] new [...] OP, [nerf plz]!

Novela likes this.