Feature Request Filter for things shown on the scribblehub novels shown on NU

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by TypeFantasyHeart, Sep 27, 2019.

1. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IS there a way to filter what novels are shown in NU main page?
    Below User tools and above the Latest Discussions, there are always 3 novels shown, what novel is shown i dont know how that works but its bothers me that BL novels are shown all the time, i want a way to filter it so it dosnt shows up anymore. i already used the filter for BL on scribblehub but even that dosnt work on all the site and only on the updates.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe there is no way to do so atm... Is it really a problem if the advertised novels are BL though? I mean, there are only 3 at a time, so it's not like it's a great way of finding new series to read anyways.

3. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is when all the time there is 1, 2 or even all 3 are BL novels. Those are supposed to recommend novels and all or something

4. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    you can actually use Adblock plus or Ublock origin's element blocker to remove the section

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't want to remove the section, he just wants the section to show novels that might actually interest him.

As in, he wants the Release Filtering to apply to the suggested Scribbly feed just like it applies to NU's homepage~