Finding This YT Channel (BL/Bromance)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lost Happiness, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    So a post made me remember this BL/Bromance YT Channel that posts various bromance ship of various anime like Soul Contract, B Project and Servamp.

So here I am now trying to find the channel or it’s name but I feel like maybe it’s been deleted.

Also I don’t know if this is allowed or not so apologies if I broke some rules.

Eat_Angst likes this.
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the rules every day as I do and you'll never question whether something is against the rules or not. You're good in this case, don't worry.

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It is allowed but as far as I know, I think you should mention BL in the title so you don't mislead some nuffians :hmm:

Reak likes this.
  4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    No rules say anything about that.

LaDyViL likes this.
  5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    that is true, but some of us non-rotten folk might click on this thread to help out only to find that the heretical BL is related to it. :blobastonished::blobastonished:
    Best to be safe than sorry

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the way you put it
    I don't know why but I find the word 'heretical' too funny in this context :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
    Sabruness likes this.
  7. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    "Just because something is legal, does not mean it's permitted" - some old lady with a crossbow after killing a guy.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There shouldn't be such discrimination. They're asking for help, they shouldn't have to stamp "it's ghey" and be discriminated because of it. If you see that it's not something you want to lend a hand to, or offer any amount of civility, then turn back or click X.

Be Civil. That's a rule in NUF.

ReaderReader and Japorea like this.
  9. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to make sure here, but I believe I read something about the tilte being in relevance with the content and that the tags should be in accordance with the content as well, I am sure I read that within the rules somewhere but I just can't remember where :hmm:
    It is not discrimination nor am I not civil but I am sure it was mentioned within the rules to check how other similar threads are made, and if memory serves right, other threads concerning BL/GL/nsfw etc... do contain them in the title :blobunsure:

10. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Like me.....

Good be worse though

:cookie: Just another day

:aww: Daily visit to Mangadex

:blobfearful: My god... My eyes!!!!

:blobsleepless: Two naked men in a bathtub for a manga cover....

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Use your brain
    Now how do I phrase this nicely... If someone approaches people, asking for help, do they need to tell them they're gay/lesbian/trans before they ask for help? It's not quantum physics, even a kid can answer that.

Sure, threads like Pickup Requests, Spoilers or BL discussions could be tagged as such to gather like minded people, but the keyword here is Could, not Should.

I have a vague memory of following the channel that OP asked and I'm searching for it, also watching this thread. If there are still more posts derailing this thread instead of helping, then actions will be taken.

I feel like this isn't it, but here you go. I'll see if I can find more in my history. I have a real soft spot for Bromance that's almost BL but not BL, so there's a lot.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/EnigmaBlove

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  12. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case thanks for the clarification but you do realize that this derailing wouldn't have happened if the title was clearer about the content right?
    But, I have to admit, you clarified things for me so I can't say that this little conversation was useless :blobsweat_2:
    ps: I don't mind that 'Use your brain' believe me no offense taken from my part :blob_grin:

13. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, this is another channel but not the one I’m looking for. This is due to the community tabs having multiple posts and one of them was the discussion of why BL is different from Yaoi and Shounen Ai.

Thanks a lot though!

Also apologies about the missing info. I understand that I should have been clearer.

14. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I report the mod for double posting?

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobunsure: What double posting? I have no idea what you're talking about, nope no idea at all :blobuwu:
    Zombies have taken over the world, so who knows how many people have their brain left. Don't remind them of the things they no longer have.
    Hmm I remember that user have quite a lot of those video uploaded. Any other things you remember and can share? Such as, is it their main content or how old is it or any other things like whether they watermark their videos or just cut and mash things up?

16. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

17. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t watermark her videos, but she does have end cards that are songs from other anime that she does like psycho pass about the ML and the main antagonist about their sort of bromance that she reuse sometimes in other videos that aren’t related to the video. Her videos are based on interaction moments to define their bromance ship. I remember a video on servamp such as was Mahiru Kuro or Sakuya. It had their ship name (____ or ____) on the video if I remembered but searching it brought zero results so I would think the channel or some videos are deleted.

Her profile picture if of a girl with glasses anime style drawn (probably taken from the internet) I think she was Thai or from the Philippine from the about section if I remember correct. The name of the channel had both English and Japanese/Chinese words (I think it was Japanese but I don’t look at it much)

Hope that helps but I’m not hoping much seeing as how so far there are chances that the person got too fed up about people bringing up Yaoi and Shounen Ai on her videos that she just up and deleted her channel.

Eat_Angst likes this.
  18. Soniya87

Soniya87 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Guys, Would you be able to provide some additional context regarding how you want to find BL/Bromance YouTube channels? Are they YouTube accounts that you're getting recommendations for watching? Or are they channels that you're trying to find and that you have already discovered? Any further information that you could provide would help me provide a better response.

19. Eat_Angst

Eat_Angst |System T219| [The Bear Monarch]

Reading List:
    Link
    Likeing BL and GL is not 'rotten' behavior. Though i understand your good joke.