Spoiler Fire Phoenix

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Paaathsy, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Paaathsy

Paaathsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel name:
    Fire Phoenix
    Huo Huang
    火凰

Description

What would you think of someone riding around the countryside snatching bride and bridegrooms? Is he insane, bisexual? Gay? What if he were only five ?

Why then? Here we have the tale of Yun Canglan, who was born into an ancient past after perishing accidentally in the modern world. Her first thought was fear, her first sight was a sworn protector. Secretly a daughter of the high general, she was raised as the son, because of the mark of the fire phoenix.

It was foretold long before, the one who bore such a mark would unite and rule the world!

Wow! A heroine for the people! That though is a long way off! Before she can attain her legacy she will be betrayed by love, raise an army, face danger and fears and overcome the illusion of death to seek revenge, on the one who she trusted above all others! Can she be the one the prophesy spoke of? To find out, turn the page!

Novelupdate link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fire-phoenix/

2. Paaathsy

Paaathsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell some spoilers about thiiis novel! Thank you so much!!

MatchaGirl likes this.
  3. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please! I'd like to know what happened to the Crown Prince Huo Liuyun, and if he really loved Yun Canglan.

4. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he loved her but his ambitious was too big.
    Since he feared her father's power he tried to ally with the Grand Preceptor by marrying one of his daughters (Wu Yunling).
    Yun Canglan finds him in the bed with Wu Yunling the morning after she had her first night with him (they are still enganged).
    She abandons him and feels like a fool for believing his words.
    you can find this in chapter 33 and 34
    https://www.moboreader.net/books/Home/BookRead/18190322 378816
    https://www.moboreader.net/books/Home/BookRead/18190322 378887
    After leaving the palace he runs after her and they start arguing, Yun Canglan doesn't wish to hear his hypocrisy and expainations.
    Huo Liuyun tries to bring her back with the force, but her maids block him.
    While they are fighting, assassins comes to kill him and Yun Canglan lets her maids help him, despite her earlier indifference.
    Left unprotected she is killed by an assassin and dies in his arms.
    Huo Liuyun grevies and feels sorry. His love for her was genuine and he had planned their love life, after destroying her father's militry leadership, but now he can just embrance her cold body. She was the love of his life
    He decides to ignore the burial customs, buries her in the imperial tombs, and to preserve her body forever gives her the Sanhum Qipo poison.

But she obviously isn't dead!
    The assassin who killed her was her bodyguard and she took the Jiahun poison which gives a dead like body to his drinker.

But!
    there is a problem because both poisons have a similar nature and mixed together they create another poison, which can't be cured and his ONLY effect is to act like a philter every full moon. Her only way of relief is to have sex.

And!
    the night her servants go to rescue her is a night of full moon.
    And!
    with them there is the bodyguard who is one of the feathers.

And!
    I still haven't read the chapter. :blob_grin::notworthy:
    chapter 37: sex in the tomb
    it's in english
    I suggests you read it just for what her maid is going to say
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    lizabernal96 likes this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Is crown prince male lead of her harem?
    I hope he is not because he don't deserved mc.
    I don't like this mc, she is kinda stupid for believed him and helping him. No wonder, she was betray by her lover in modern world.

6. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he is one of the male lead. The MC discovers he is one of the feathers. After her supposed death and resurection her servant say that she is pregnant and only her feathers can get her pregnant.
    After the crown prince she will go with other men:
    n.2 is the bodyguard and he is also a prince (feather not bloomed) - he betrayed her and left her alone during a night of full moon
    n.3 she is saved by another man (not a feather) who helps her and marry her - the man also betray her by having a secret concubine and a child, she know of his betrayal and since then find excuse not to lay with him. She waits for the child to be born and then leaves
    n.4 another prince (first to have a feather bloomed)

I arrived only to her 4th man but till now I noticed a common pattern:
    Everytime she gives to the man she loves her full support and love, but not her full trust.
    It's like if she is calmy waiting for them to betray her.
    I think that the lover of her past life left a scar on her and this is shown in her relationships. She is repeating her love life with every man she has, and always end in the same way (betrayal).
    And after every relantionship it looks like nothing happened between them, she gives the cold shouder and don't gives a 2nd chance to anyone.

I agree with you about the prince, he is too ambituos. But I think the MC has also serious problem, she doesn't do anything to better the relantionship even though she know about their to be betrayal, but just passively wait for it.
    She knew about the crown prince ambitions and ignored it, the bodyguard left her during the full moon but she didn't search for him, the normal guy had slag parents who forced him to have a son with another woman, and she knew it, but she left him alone under the pressure of the parents when she could have just suggested artificial insemination! or adoption or bettter to get rid of the slag parents!
    But no! She stay silent and waits.
    I'd like it if she could just go in front of them and put them in front of a choice:
    her or their abitions/women/obligations
    to make them understand that they are going to lose the woman they love, to let them know that they will regret it.
    So maybe they could do their right choice?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  7. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for spoiler. I don't like this novel.
    I have read lot of polyandry novels in raw. But this fire Phoenix is nothing special and boring compare to other polyandry novel I read.

Not all male lead are virgin in fire Phoenix which make me disgusted. I think their love is hypocrite and fake.

Compare to other polyandry where male leads give up ambitious for mc and even willing to become bodyguard for her when mc reject them. They were virgin and clean only has eyes for mc. But this fire Phoenix I am speechless and make me drop it

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  8. oopsaloo

oopsaloo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have a link to the raws?

9. bleedingliar24

bleedingliar24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you recommend some good polyandry novels with links please?
    I dropped this novel because there was a love interest who MC scorned when he was so loyal, watching him suffer and her be stupid made me so mad because he was faithful but she kept giving stupid men her heart like whats the point of her being a good planner and calculating if shes dumb in the matters of love and obvious character flaws.

10. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is list of reverse harem that need to translated
    Cold Blood Sucking Vampire Queen
    吸血女王极品夫

Raw: https://m.lewenn.com/lw417
    Three Male Leads

Title: The Moe God Love College
    萌神戀愛學院
    Raw: http://h5.17k.com/book/1415815.html

interesting funny fantasy reverse harem novel.

Title:The brothers are too unscrupulous 師兄個個太無良
    If you wanted spoiler, here link of spoiler
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-senior-brothers-are-too-unscrupulous.63557/

Queen's Husband
    Ten MLs, spoiler here, very funny novel
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/empresss-husband.63211/

Title: 天下第一妖孽 The World's First Enchanting/ World Uncle General Black
    天下第一妖孽/天下師叔一般黑

Name: 爷,欠调教 Lord, I Lack Train

爹地妈咪被抢了 Daddy, Mommy Was Snatched
    Raw: http://m.mht.la/19952/

Here link of all untranslated polyandry novel, and also join
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-reverse-harem-world.89402/page-2

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019