First... Enter...Hello Bending~

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by asriu, Jul 7, 2020.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    both awake.png
    morning~
    this cat turn on youtube playlist, fell asleep then when wake up card captor sakura dreaming greeting this cat~

that remind this cat..... it thanks to card captor sakura anime this cat somehow know bending on love~ yeah da sick glasses boy x sakura brother for bl and sakura x tomoyo for lily

ja tomoyo only like to dress up sakura ano~ eto~.png bu-bu-but this cat really root for them ya know~ even years later this cat still dislike syaoran get sakura~ middle paw for him! hmph hmph!
    hmph.png
    as for glasses boy x ogre brother.... hmmm cuz they look good together? dunno~ it just feel right~
    lovely.jpg
    maybe this cat remember it incorrectly~ meh~

anyway~ what make you bending... ehem start to like bl and or lily story?
    anime, manga, ln, wn, novel, song, hen ehem anything welcome~
    CG3_SD04b.jpg
    It's alright daijoubu daijoubu daijoubu~
    here we go~
    do! do! do! dreaming~ dreaming~
    both sleep small.png

2. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kansuou

Kansuou Song of Lone Indifference.

Reading List:
    Link
    For reasons unknown I seem to understand this, for the same reason I don't. But Sakura and Syaoran are great pairing though they get to have baby Watanuki, even though he gets "abandoned".

asriu likes this.
  4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    all i can comprehend is horny cats in heat? :blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt::blob_tilt:

Nusan, NekoMK2, Leo129 and 2 others like this.
  5. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    I started to enjoy lily stories, because I can, in part, insert myself into the character and think "Yeah, I'd act that way" or "Man, I wish I could".

Not so much for bl stories, since I do not have that preference.

As for what it was: Anime.

asriu likes this.
  6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    the fuck

this sounds like a massive mtl of some shit post found on a bugged chinese outdated 9chan forum

7. Catbell

Catbell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think being exposed to Junjou Romantica when I was young made me interested in the BL genre, then I went spiralling down after reading some BL manga and visual novels.
    (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

asriu likes this.
  8. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I first remember reading LBTQ+ stories when I was around 12-13 when I read Mercedes Lackey. (Her older stuff. Her newer stuff is all straight, I believe, although it’s been years since I’ve read her work, so she could have gone back to her more adventurous side since.) It didn’t really register to me, though. I was like, okay, this boy is in love with this boy, whatever. This girl likes both genders, whatever. I enjoyed the romance as much as any other story, but I wasn’t a hardcore shipper. I was happy when the characters were happy, and that was about it. (It was the same when I read CCS. I was really happy that Shaoran and Sakura were happy together. And happy that Touya and Yukito were happy together. And sad for Tomoyo, but...)

I remember the exact moment of my corruption. Back when there used to be next to no manga on the internet, there was a site called “Sakura-Crisis” that scanlated Kaori Yuki and shoujo manga... until it scanlated some graphic BL. (By today’s standards, it was probably fairly tame, but hey.) And there was poor innocent, 16 year old me, who curiously clicked on it. I went into shock for quite a while. It was only when my best friend at the time told me that she was getting into BL, that I felt brave enough to try to explore it. And a Fujoshi was born.

NekoMK2 and asriu like this.
  9. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was young (really, super young - cannot remember my age), I stumbled across a Yami x Yugi shipping picture on a Google search. I was horrified and quickly moved away. Then moved back. Then away. Then somehow ended up searching up hardcore One Piece fanfiction and daring myself to read it.

As for yuri... I was always tempted by the yuri comics on the BL comic site I used to frequent. I got embarrassed and quit every time the women actually flirted, though. (Yet never forgot those legendary lines.)
    So it wasn't until someone pointed out that BL fans only paid lip service to supporting lesbian relationships and media that I started considering giving yuri a fair chance. At that time, Sakura Trick was just airing, so I ventured in... And never came out.

10/10, would recommend the whole ride again. Except I'd like to read that yuri that I quit.

asriu likes this.
  10. Oya oya

Oya oya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I have watched sakura too in my childhood, but not the whole episodes because during that time we don't have tv yet, but yeah.. I find brother Touya and Yukito a lil cute together XD

As for what makes me like BL.. hehe I just recently started liking it though. It all started I think when I go at this certain manga site that posts a lot of BL, and saw a lot of stories with KageHina pairing (from haikyuu). At first I was a little horrified, but I don't know what comes to my mind why I came back to it and starts thinking something like 'yeah, they indeed look cute' lol. From then on, I realize that whenever I'm reading some novels, there's time when I secretly ships some male characters? And that's what resorted me in reading BL. I'm still new though, and hadn't explored wide enough hahahaha.

asriu likes this.
  11. Chuki Yuuki

Chuki Yuuki *lags in reading but keep farming in games*

Reading List:
    Link
    I both support Syaoran and Sakura and "glasses boy x ogre brother" xD But I actually didn't know they were an official couple until I was sorta DEEP into BL. I feel like my whole childhood was a lie when I found out hahaha! I mean when I was a child, I thought they were just really cute and sweet, but when I found out that they were official, everything suddenly made sense :blobjoy:

Now, I got into BL due to a friend. We were re-watching Seraph on the End at my house and she pointed out the scene when Mika carried Yuu away in a princess hold and mentioned that she ships them. Before, that scene was just sweet and normal to me. But when she mentioned 'she ships them' I got curious and asked what does she mean by that?

Thus, I got a crash course on the world of BL on the very same day. I haven't been the same since :blobjoy::blobsweat:

asriu likes this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop. Get some rest. You need eye shut... A LOT OF IT! Seriously, you don't sound normal.
    You're starting to become like @Ai chan with her dreams. Not that we're bored of it, of course.

Back to the topic, on point, though, there were a lot of yaoi fan content of the Tsubasa Chronicles. Oh wait, we're talking about Card Capture Sakura, right? I don't like the new one, preferred the original. It had more of a serious vibe and nostalgic feeling to it; plus the magic circles suck in the new anime. Never really did shipped the two young girls or anyone for that matter, maybe due to it being my first mahou shoujo series and I was so young by that time?

asriu likes this.
  13. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whisper. I like GL when I was like, 3/4/5? years old, and sailor moon stars or something is airing, apparently on it mars or venus is dying on the other arms, so I ran to my mom, asking if ares and Aphrodite is together... idk lol.
    I guess thats my first yuri ship instead of haruka and michiru, haha.
    the second yuri ship is corrector yui x ai, followed by Zakuro x Minto! by the eay, tokyo mew mew will have new series, the girls as idols.

asriu likes this.
  14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah waited someone bring sailormoon lol~ not really remember corrector yui, watched but not much impression similarly with tokyo mew mew