Spoiler First marriage then love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by scxrletheart, Jul 13, 2017.

1. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, now did the crazy ex got crazy or something? I really wonder why she pursue mc back only after 6-7 years have passed, and why she cheated on zhou han

2. soriya

soriya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she did went crazy. Because I read this using MTL, I'm not clear, but i believed it was because she finally divorced her husband abroad and returned to China. Thus, she thought that it was a good idea to renew her romance since she thinks the ML is still in love with her and he have enough time to forgive after all these years.

3. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy ex was never faithful to anyone , the boy is not zhou han son , he is a gigloo son. Zhou han learned about it when son met with an accident and needed blood transfusion.Zhou han decided to confront her he found her with another man. Even ex doesn't really knows the real father's name. As crazy ex treated her son very badly, zhou han kept him only as responsibility. He was having hard time to accept that they are not father and son.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to brutally murder that Queen of Bitches Ling Ran. Gosh, I can't calm down as I read the MTL. Xiao Xiao is still okay because she's at least changed. However that Ling Ran really has no self-awareness and self-respect.

soriya and midnight reader like this.
  5. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lot of people have complained about ling lin and zhou han pairing but I think otherwise. There tonnes of Chinese novels where ml sleep with women left and right yet wants his gf or wife to be virgin. Zhou han doesn't make a huge fuss about ling lin not being virgin. There are novels where they show ml doesn't care about virginity but in those novels ml is the one who took mc virginity. Zhou han was not the man sleeping with ling lin for ten years someone else was. Yet he wants ling lin in his life, he made a wrong choice once at first by betraying his childhood friend but he changed that's what is important.

AstraZ, kiraikirei, Shieri and 4 others like this.
  6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she quit that job moreover the boss lost the contract,the contract for which he want to blackmail anran by making her guilty about the company's lost happen due to her which is later came to know anran's ex had copied almost her lost design (plagiarism somewhat 80 to 89% between their designs) and behind all of this her boss is the main culprit

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  7. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil me about su yi jiao? so she went out with some other guy?

kiraikirei likes this.
  8. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I got after MTL-ing SYJ and YZW part.
    Su Yi Jiao just use other guys to see if Ye Zi Wen loves her or not.
    She ends up with YZW. SYJ met with YZW's ex and the ex-gf said that they broke up because YZW doesn't love her/there's someone in his heart, when SYJ ask YZW about that, he said the one he always love is SYJ and they end up sleep together.
    When YZW said he wants to marry her (if I'm not wrong), SYJ said she wants YZW to chase her back first/she wants to feel how it is being chased (because she feels it's a bit unfair how she always chases YZW for years), and YZW do according to her wishes (like sending many messages/day)
    Later, SYJ told YZW that she wants to marry him and that she's pregnant, YZW got so happy. The day after,when YZW and SYJ's moms visit SYJ and discussed SYJ's pregnancy, SYJ ask them how they knew of the matter of her being pregnant. They told her they knew because YZW called them in the middle of the night :blobReach: (I just feel this is sooooo cute :blobmelt:)

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    jeangie and LitaJ like this.
  9. kiraikirei

Reading List:
    Link
    Just want to correct, Gu An Ran's friend who married Zhou Han is named Lin Li.
    Ling Lin is the name of Ling Ran's little sister (if I'm not remember it wrong)

10. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    At least they didn't repeat the same tradition like other couples( first love then heart break then marry someone else for convenience)

kiraikirei likes this.
  11. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes I don't understand YZW because many times I feel he gives the hints as if he is also interested in anran.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    kiraikirei likes this.
  12. kiraikirei

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's interested cause of Anran verocius appearance:blobjoy:, but I'm not sure if he's really interested in a romantic way cause to me, the way he told Su Yi Cheng that he wanted to chase An Ran just sounds like he's half-joking
    He's just the type who loves to gossip even when he's with Su Yi Cheng and Zhou Han... if you know what I mean (this is explained at one of YZW and SYJ's part). I just feel his character is a bit similar with Lu Jingli from 'Full Marks Hidden Marriage'

13. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is the last time Mo fei is mentioned but I've read an update of him in the latest translated chapter.
    Tong Xiaojie (daughter of Mo Fei's father in law mentioned in the spoilers) went to MC in private when they bumped into eachother in the hospital. She told MC that she divorced Mo Fei. She finally realised when she got a miscarriage despite her efforts of loving him, it isn't the MC's fault that Mo Fei doesn't love her back. She was so in love with him that her rose tinted glasses overlooked his flaws and how he treated the mc. She knew that he picked her over the MC because of her family background but she hoped that he will love her eventually. She realised now his heart will never be hers because he will never give it to anyone, he only loves himself. Mo Fei showed Xiao jie that he is with Xiao Xiao (the same woman who was the jealous colleague of Mc and had an affair with rich married 40yr old man who is their boss) and the divorce papers. MC isn't surprised lol since she knows well that Xiao Xiao sleeps her way up the ladder. After this realisation and reflecting on her actions towards her actions MC, Xiaoji apologises for what she did and doesn't seem her forgiveness because she leaves that to MC's choice. Xiaoji decides to start a clean slate in life and this goes spoilers mentioned where she agrees with MC that they are not family. (I guess she found out about her father's confrontation with MC to get her to help cover up the corruption he did)
    I really like that at least one of the ladies that were awful got given redemption and the chance to change. Often the men even when they are the ones that did wrong were often forgiven or given sympathy :blobunsure: especially when they get rejected or something tragic happens whilst the other ladies are just evil from beginning to end and if something awful does happen to them, they deserve it.
    I hope that Cheng Xi learns from his relationship with Lin Li and be single for while and move on from Lin Li before getting into another relationship. Or else the cycle will repeat where he yearns for a woman other than his partner he's actually with, hurting the partner who loves him and nothing has changed from before (no sympathy deserved). Ofc it's his choice if he feels that he can't love anyone but Lin Li as he claimed in the spoilers but I just hope he doesn't repeat his actions with Lin Li to the other girl who wants to pursue him when he thinks the other girl said the same thing as Lin Li that she won't give up and replace the girl he loves.
    Ling Ran (ml's ex) is definitely irrational and selfish, she deserves a restraining order for harassing the main couple but she doesn't deserve being raped despite her horrible actions. She gets written to become even worse of a person after that. I wish the author just took this opportunity to get her family to realise that she's harassing the main couple and that she needs therapy cause the following events since she cheated on the ml seems to show that she's rather messed up (cheating numerous times and abusing her child) and caused a lot of hurt to people. She needs to sort out herself out.
    Also because Xiao Jie said that Mo Fei married her for her wealth and benefited from it, I think he saw no point in staying in the marriage after the father in law was caught with corruption, found someone who is useful to him (he started a relationship with Xiao Xiao cause she brought confidential information from her boss she had an affair with to Mo Fei) then divorced her.
    To me, Mo Fei and Xiao Xiao are the perfect trash couple since they both pursued relationships that benefit them and now benefit off eachother. They are better off miserable together and that can stop them hurting others and interfering with people's relationships for their own desires.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    Kumoshiro likes this.