Request Fix The Chapters!!!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Lerin, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Lerin

Lerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading Quick Transmigration System: Male God, Come Here. I was bored of waiting, so I decided to check out the raw at 69shu. I was searching for the next chapter when I inevitably noticed and was confused on what the hell is the chapter I am reading.

After the Regent something title or pace of the story, the supposedly 10 chapters about reality with a kissing scene suddenly became 5 chapters and no sight of this stuff. Then going to the chapter that was translated, the title of that phase was at chapter 1030+.

I don't exactly know chinese so I wasn't confident if there's a misplacement of something. But base on what I've read so far though I can't confirm the names since I am reading at google translate, the next part of the story was indeed not in line.

If there's someone who could explain then please do so. I'm so confused. Skipped or Missed Out still something is wrong.

Thank you for replying if ever someone replied.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    assuming there's something going on with censorship, your source could be different with the TL's

yet you're reading on 69***. isn't that a pirate site?

*** >.>

3. Lerin

Lerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    welp I just check it out. Trying my luck to read in advance and try learning some chinese XD ended up using google translate though. And it was the first site who appeared when I searched using the raw ^O^ my eyes sparkled when it happened XD sad that I don't understand why did it happen... maybe they're using a legit book as reference. I just want to have some enlightenment with the issue at hand since I love the series very much

4. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    you could join the tl's discord and ask directly. that, imho, is the sure-fire way. and perhaps they'd be willing to 'insert' the missing content. i've seen several translators did that.
    https://piperpickups.com/contact/

Lerin likes this.
  5. Lerin

Lerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got it. Thanks for the advice!! ^O^

6. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before it's a full stories. But now it have a miss chapter on many arc anf just the recently arc is full. If it's difficult to see the official one you can pick in google, other than 69shu. There are so many that repost this novel