FIXED: 3 readings lists deleted??

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Tachi Works, Feb 4, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perfect

Perfect Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I plugged in my computer into a car usb port, but the car didn't start driving itself so I'm not going to bother with it.

Slayerwolfx2, kenar, runsing and 2 others like this.
  2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah .. for "plot"

3. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really just for the plot XD, I don’t particularly enjoy characters go on and on about how handsome someone is, same way I don’t like how Japanese novels go on and now about “my waifu is so cute” 10 million times. I just enjoy the concept of reversing fate/ beating the Cannon Fodder role etc. Good plot transcends its protagonists.

Y’all don’t bully the boy, if he seem fine manually keeping up with his novel progress.

https://prnt.sc/i9x9lq

Its alright it’s just reading list > global settings at top right corner> enable reading list. Then you can choose to make chapters you haven’t read yet have a certain colour, and chapters you already read have different colour.

It’s easier to keep track of all your novels that way

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
  4. abcalltheway

abcalltheway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you have to use the book to mark your progress, not just click the link to the chapter :p

5. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not what I meant. Obviously, I know that. I mean that it should register the latest chapter you click the link to, and not forever get stuck on chapter one, which is what has happened for me. I couldn't be stuffed to go through clicking every link just to get the reading list up to date!

the book? heck is that?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
  6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

If you click the little book, it shows you a list of the chapters directly after where you left off, and if you click on those links, the reading list will be updated. Not sure why @Tony set it up that way, but I assume it's just because you might not always want the reading list to update your place when you click on the latest release. I know I don't, actually.

Honestly, though, I don't use that often. There's not much point unless you read the chapters one at a time (from NU) or in chunks of 5~10, tops. Anything more and it's faster to go back to the novel page to update your progress, and if you're caught up, it's faster to just click the check box on the reading list. Overall, it's just too.. circumstantial.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    AliceShiki likes this.
  7. jinxs2011

jinxs2011 [Rebel Against Normality][Writer of the Unusual]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the help. That stuff doesn't show up for me, but I assume I'd have to do what an earlier post said and do that enable reading list option to make it show. Honestly, I'm doing fine just checking the latest updates page, since I read it by chapter and I can recognise the names of all the novels I read. But thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.