Forgotten Title fl is a servant and ml (prince) has aversion to females

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Maghishaw, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Maghishaw

Maghishaw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am lookong for this novel, if i remember well it was a woman that transmigrated to a little girl that is sold as a slave to work at a Prince field. ML has aversion to females and everyone is worried he isn't gonna have children so they put beautiful servants around him. FL just wanna do her job well and get freed when she reaches 20 something but the servant around her get dismissed by the Prince and she remains, i think she seduced him with massages lol. anyway she became a concubine but she didn't like it. ML already has his haren and wife in name but only has relations with the FL. they have two children I think. at some point ML leaves them to go fight for the throne and FL and the kids start living as commoners because FL thinks he abandoned her so when he comes to get them back he has to act as a commoner husband as a while. pretty sure she becames empress

2. j_labiba

j_labiba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Counterattack of the cannon fodder Chambermaid ❣️

Maghishaw likes this.
  3. AaZaTruther

AaZaTruther Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't seduce him, he rapes her, several times in fact. Anyway the story is Counter Attack of the Cannon fodder chambermaid

Maghishaw likes this.
  4. Maghishaw

Maghishaw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks!

oh, thanks for correcting me I didn't remember it went like that, I know she didn't want to seduce him but I didn't know a better word cause my English isn't that good