Forgotten Title FL princess who goes back in time ML crazed emperor that falls first

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fai0, Nov 27, 2021.

1. fai0

fai0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please help. I’m looking for a korean novel.

the main character is a girl who goes back in time. Born a princess she is married to the Emeperor of a different kingdom. The emperor loved her but he was the typical crazed tyrant. He thought she was cheating on him with his brother. FL did use to like ML brother when she was younger but she no longer felt that way after MLs brother and FLs half sister got married. She stupidly meets up with his brother after receiving a message from him. She goes out at night secretly to meet him and then boom the emperor gets there & kills his brother. then the FL dies as well.

In her second life she tries to stay away from both brothers. But of course the MLs brother starts to get interested in her instead of FLs sister. & although she’s a princess ppl don’t treat her that well b/c of the second princess and the second princess mother. FLs mother the first empress died a long time ago and her father the emperor is trash. The second princess isn’t that bad but her mother is really good at manipulating her. FL doesn’t fall for the same tricks so she’s able to outsmart her stepmother. FL & FLs sister relationship starts to get better. ML & FL meet again shortly. ML quickly falls for the FL again. She tries to stay away from him but they keep bumping into each other.

I literally remember everything about this story except for the title and the characters names lmao somebody please tell me the title to this! It’s been on my mind for months now.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    He Was Kind If I Stopped iirc

fai0 likes this.
  3. fai0

fai0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! <33
    Looks like the group stopped translating it no wonder I couldn’t find it. Do you happen to know the name of the group that was originally translating this?

4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's Rain of Snow but they have to stop because the author/publisher asked them to delete the translated chapters. I recalled reading it somewhere about the reason

fai0 likes this.