Forgotten Title FL revenge on ML by breaking up with him & playing with his feelings

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bob127, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Bob127

Bob127 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for a quick transmigration Novel where the FL takes revenge by playingwith the ML’s feelings. she is a high schooler and the ML is a grown adult who works at a bookstore near her school. At first the ML doesn’t like her and he caused the FL’s original host body a tragic end in a past life, so now she is taking revenge by making him fall in love with her and then proceeds to dump him after he throws her a birthday party. ML was always insecure in the relationship bc he’s much older than the FL and he thinks the FL will change her feelings for him bc she’s so young and young people tend to fall in and out of love quickly since they don’t know what they want ( which he was kind of right bc she did break up with him due to revenge ). But anyways after she breaks up with him, he is super sad and stuff but they eventually get back together because he is so heartbroken. If anyone knows what this novel is called pls lmk!!!

Oh also I think she was complying with the wishes of revenge from the original body’s owner ? But I’m not sure! I just know the FL flirts with the ML in his bookstore and he is eventually smitten with her. He even brings her to meet his parents and his parents hit him for being a cradle robber/ they think he is bad for taking interest in a high schooler when he is an adult

2. Snow11

Snow11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is the right one but The Boss is Very Busy has a very similar theme in its first arc.

3. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a grown what falling in love with what
    his parents are sane atleast
    are authors okay?

Bob127 likes this.
  4. lil_ifrit

lil_ifrit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

5. czenniebb

czenniebb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lil_ifrit

lil_ifrit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still u didn't find this??...

Bob127 likes this.
  7. Bob127

Bob127 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I think it is similar to what
    i think it’s the book “ the boss is very busy” that @Snow11 mentioned earlier ^^ but when I went to go look for the book chapters they were unavailable so I think the website / the translations got taken down?

8. lil_ifrit

lil_ifrit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnq

9. Snow11

Snow11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first arc of TBIVB a few years ago and when I came back to it later the translation was gone for me also.