FL Transmigration novel with no Romance

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by jiral, Jan 8, 2022.

1. jiral

jiral Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have any novel recommendations where the FL transmigrated/reborn that doesn't involve Romance? Why is it that all of the novels I've read so far involving women always have to have Romance in it? It's not like women have to depend on men to live, but no, the novels I've come across so far have some flies (ML, 2nd ML, etc.) flying around.

2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
    I Said Make My Abilities Average!
    Evil God Average
    Youjo Senki (a.k.a Saga of Tanya the Evil)
    Housekeeper of the Hundred Blossom Palace (lots of shipping, but no real rom yet as per last chapter)
    Leadale & Pupil of the Wiseman (anime ver started this season)

Also, please move/post this on Looking For thread

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    Baldingere likes this.
  3. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rena Rain

Rena Rain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Call Me Mother of Quick Transmigration - it's decent, though I'm not sure if this counts for what you're looking for since it's a CN system-binding quick transmigration novel
    • In the Land of Leadale - it's cliché and old but also decent though I only read up to V2
    • So I'm a Spider, So what?
    • Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder's Record of Counterattack - Also CN and Quick Transmigration
    • Maid Will Go On Through Thick And Thin
    • Passing Through as The Cannon Fodder Supporting Role's Grandma - CN and Quick Transmigration
    • Daughter of the Dao and Devil Venerable - early chapters don't have romance for the kid, family focused CN. Not sure if it counts.
    That's pretty much my limited stash. The others I know of have been mentioned.