Forgotten Title FL transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by OrangeLC, Jun 29, 2022.

1. OrangeLC

OrangeLC New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! so i'm looking for a novel that I forgot about years ago. and was saving to read but forgot as time went by so I only read a few chapters.

I remember the prologue or first chapter the ML rode horse with his subordinates. And met her outside the city gates in a forest. With her 2 wolves (i think) and she had a cloth covering her face. they had a convo or something (dont remember).

Then the palace held a banquet and at the banquet the emperor gifted marriage to the two.

The FL is famous for being ugly because her sister is the most prettiest woman. but the catch is she is using a disguise when meeting people. underneath she is prettier than her sister. and the family is protecting her from being used as marriage tools. Cause her sister was gifted marriage by the imperial family. The family is close and protective.

At the palace banquet when given the marriage by the emperor the FL and ML came out and knelt to receive the thing. The emperor, queen and ML saw her hands were white and clean unlike her appearance, they knew she is faking her ugly appearance and knew that the FL family didnt want the older sisters things to happen to their second daughter (FL).

2. InkSeeker

InkSeeker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, i felt like i've read 2or3 cn novels with plot like that...

3. OrangeLC

OrangeLC New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is different to how she deliberately disguised herself ugly and when she went up to thank the emperor for giving this marriage she also noticed her hand wasnt disguised cause she originally thought to go to the palace banquet and go home so there was no need to show her hands. And the difference between this is that the FL has a loving family. Usually when theres a beautiful older sister and an ugly younger sister. the family deliberately ruin the FL's face with poison. but this is not the case for the novel.

I do think I was describing it as close to the first 2 chapters I read.