LCD Flower master in the city

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by fable242, Aug 19, 2019.

1. fable242

fable242 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flower Master in the City

[​IMG]

Works Category: City life

Word Count: 5,220,782

Popularity vote: 7037045

Updated: 2019-08-18 12:10:54

Latest Chapter: Chapter 1935 is the world’s most indispensable idiot

Author: Heart Is Wandering

Baidu Link: Flower master in the city (fiction)_百度文库

Let me first explain the main character

[M.C] Summer (Xia Tian) – Our main character debuted in the story at the age of 19. The story takes place just after he came down from a secluded mountant after staying away from society for 16 years. He has a special physic known as ‘Fire and Ice spirit body’ which allow him to cast ‘Eight Heaven defying needles’ this along with his normal skills in acupuncture allows him to claim the spot of the world’s number one doctor. he’s skill in basically everything thanks to having 3 masters who were the top in their respective fields. He can also claim to be the worlds best killer or best agent and even the number one genius.

He has a habit to not mince his words and state things as they are versus the usual way for example if someone is going to dye in a family and no one knows but he notice he won’t pull them to the side or tell them it in a way where it doesn’t bring to much shock but he would just directly say “Oh wow your about to die ha it’s best if you pay me before you do and your wife spends your money to give you a green hat”

he’s very narcissistic and never wish to be seen as a good man even if he does something that’s viewed as a good deed since good man never lives long. He’s filled with self-confidence and believes that all things can be solved with violence. Since at the end of the day no matter how much planning and scheming someone does once there dead it all goes to naught. Though he feels this is the quickest and most efficient way (and it’s been proven so on more than one occasion) due to his wives trying to integrate society commonsense into him he tones it down a bit and uses his head instead of his fist at times but this showed even more of how big of a genius he is. The reason he chooses to use violence to solve problems that he views as ‘not worth mentioning’ but others view as life-threatening is due to the fact that to him these people are no different from ants. Would a human plot of ways to secretly step on an ant? no, they would just unconsciously step on it. The only time he would use his brain is if he faces off against an existence ether equal to him or stronger where he can’t use pure violence since he doesn’t have the overwhelming power advantage. He has a really sharp tongue and no one can beat him in an argument. Many people first impression of him is that he’s a crazy lunatic with all brawns and no brains but they will soon come to realize that he isn’t anywhere close to the fool they take him as. His greatest weakness is technology and hackers other’s might think women would be his greatest weakness but honestly, it isn’t… he views just about everyone else as an idiot, which is why his most used word is “Idiot” he has a habit to give most of his wives nicknames and believe’s that any woman that’s not his wife is ugly and anyone that reach his standards of beauty is his wife. his favorite hobby is spending time with his wives.

I remember when I first read Emperor domination and thought to my self how the main character Li Qiye reminds me of Summer the only biggest difference is I could never gauge Li Qiye limits at least with Summer I can better gauge his limits.

(nicknames given to him: Little Rascal, Little Styre, husband, Little husband, Summer doctor, head, heaven brother, Small day, Little bastard)

Intro “My name is Summer in spring, autumn and winter the world’s first above the heavens!”

Summer Self rules – Never kill or hurt your wives only spank their ass if they do something that deserves it. the only wife he fully listing to is his first wife others he half listing to and take their words into consideration though some can persuade him more than the others. Always try to avoid making trouble for your wives, if someone tries to court my wife either kill them or turn them into a eunuch, violence is the quickest way to solve all things if you don’t have enough strength to overpower them with violence then use your brain, the 4th needle of Heaven defying needle and above can only be used for his wives the only exception is his children and possible wife candidates)

List of things Summer hate – all other males! Being thank by a man, ugly’s, Idiot’s, refer to as a good person, adding the word little when referring to him such as ‘little man’ or little husband, doing anything for other people other than his wives, Snipers, hackers, being threating.

Okay now about the book and its purpose.

The book is named [Flower master in the city] the name already should give any experience CN reader a hint that its harem heavy. If you didn’t get this hint then let me point it out to you Flower is usually used to refer a women’s virginity and a Flower master is an old tale use as a reference in some CN books about a guy that’s call Flower master and goes around stealing woman virginity. so basically the title is telling you a Flower master is coming to the city. which in this situation means the MC who came down from the mountain is coming to the city to steal woman virginity. The main focus on the story is to follow the main character as he solves problems here and there and looks for the most beautiful women to be his wife no matter what their background is as long as they’re beautiful and a virgin he will claim them as his wife.

So the order of the story focus is Harem—> Comedy–> Cultivation.

Cultivation is there but isn’t overly focused on and due to the main character ability he doesn’t have to place too much attention on it to upgrade

This is the level set:

Building the base

Rotation

Savar

Yuan Ying

Distracted

Fit

Mahayana

Crossing robbery

Immortal

The Comedy part is a lot. you will see the funny interactions between the main character and the way he goes about chasing after a woman he claim as his wife or the way he treats enemies. The M.c unique personality is what makes it really full of laughter he’s truly a one of a kind type and feels fresh vs the usual M.C’s.

The Harem in this story is bigger then most stories you may had read it has the 3rd biggest harem I ever read (the biggest was a book with over 100) the harem is 32. But what makes this good is that these 32 women are all unique and not a carbon copy of each other nor will they all just be the same once they fall for the M.C. For example, the way each one of them goes about fallen for the M.C and the time and effort he has to take will be different some he may need as little as a week others he may need a decade. another point is you can look at the woman’s background, personality and situation they face to see why it made sense they would fall in love so easily or why it’s so hard for him to win them over even after doing so much. We also see where the main character openly shows he has favorites versus the usual main character that claims he treats and loves them all equally but still gives more attention to one of the other whiles ignore the other. there will be a good amount of them that we get to watch character progress take place with it will be truly entertaining to watch them go from completely hating the M.C and aginst harem and slowly due to certain situation accept him but still not easily give in. then step by step begin to be integrated into his wife.

the book originally started in 2010 and ended at chapter 1470 and had 4 epilogue chapters making it end at 1474 in 2013 but last year the creator re serialized the book currently adding over 470 chapters bringing it pass 1900 chapters. the continuation will help to wrap up a few loose ends, for example, there were a handful of women that were either a wife of the main character in name only or had the potential to officially become his wife but were never able to get finalized. but the continuation focuses on these women and takes place 12 years after the end of chapter 1470 and a few months after the very last chapter. the book won many awards and has a comic and tv series that spawn off it but they are both completely different and don’t follow the story except for names and some plot.

anyways I hope you were able to read all of this I just want to get everyone a basic understanding of the story and its M.C.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bored_Nick

Bored_Nick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure are going all out for this one

4. fable242

fable242 Active Member