Discussion Flower Stealing Master

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Goblinslate, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Flower Stealing Master
    Author: Monk Of The Six Illusions (六如和尚)
    Chapter: 2515 (Complete)
    Summary:
    When the protagonist wakes up and finds that he has become Song Qingshu, he also discovers that this is a chaotic world that incorporates Jin Yong’s 14 novels.
    “Girl, your smile is so sweet!”
    “Madam, you smell so good!”
    The same characters placed in a different arena.

Translator: Goblinslate
    My Thoughts:
    Hello!
    This is Goblinslate and I will be translating the novel Flower Stealing Master. This is a novel by the same author as Keyboard Immortal and it’s also the first novel written by him. This is a very good novel and will be a satisfying read especially for those who like Harem, Intelligent Protagonists, Kingdom Building, and all the Ecchi stuff that comes along with it.
    This is a really good novel with a fair amount of character development from the protagonist and all the female main characters. The Female characters are not dolls, they think, take time and choose. The antagonists and the supporting characters all play their parts. They all have agendas, they scheme, they have brains. All of the above is the juicy part of the novel.

This is my first time translating a web novel. Corona has pretty much destroyed my studies, now I have the time to sit down and do things. My goal is to go all the way and finish this novel. So please feel free to point out any mistakes.

Dawn3 likes this.
  2. Dawn3

Dawn3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still reading this novel

3. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Dawn3 likes this.
  4. digass01

digass01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws, he banged so much girls, here's a list of the ones I remember(Might edit later):
    Zhou Zhiruo: First girl he meets, she was in love with Zhang Wuji, who is different in this novel and more aggressive and lustful. MC thinks she cucked him due to a misunderstanding, so he rapes her and then leaves, making her try to kill him. Unfortunately for her, he could destroy her easily by the time she finds him, and, the third time they meet, she agrees to become a member of the harem after thinking he died.

Bing Xueer: Beautiful MILF who had a husband who died and she tries to avence, MC meets her while trying to heal meridians in first chaps, tries to help her finding the culprit, that turned out to be doctor Pingzhi, real name is Murong Jingyue, one of the legendary docs that might have a chance to heal his meridians, he leaves her with good impression, bangs her around chaps 300-400 after meeting again.

Xia Qingqing: Wife of golden snake Yuan Chengzi, who gets killed by Dongfang Muxue and she wants revenge, and Song Qingshu promises it to her, and in exchange for killing Muxue and Kangxi, she accepts becoming his lover, but only after. He keeps hitting on her and being nice, but she rebuffs his advances, although she constantly compares him to her husband in heart. When he supposedly dies after killing emperor Kangxi (he killed him, then replaced him through disguise, and fucked his harem), she becomes heartbroken and regrets sending him to his death, and does a suicide dive against Kangxi, only for him to tell her the ruse, and she begs him not to continue revenge, since she doesn't want to lose him
    and becomes his willing lover.

Ren Yingying: Promised fiance of the MC from "Smiling Proud Wanderer" MC Linghu Chong, don't remember much, but basically MC keeps hitting on her, but she rejects him(she resisted much longer than others tho), MC saves her all the time, and eventually, she ends up forced to become Song Qingshu fiance, later, he saves her through a disguise, and she tries to marry his disguised persona(who was a supposed proper gentleman), in order to escape Song Qingshu, only to later find out she married him anyway and feels depressed. It takes a few more hundred chaps for her to finally accept him as her lover(Took a bit long, but it was a proper netori, where he constantly asserts himself as a stronger and more reliable male than her fiance, and didn't have to rely on plot forced rape, and she submits to him in body and heart)

Zhao Min: Zhang Wuji fiance, she supports him and loves him, despite hating that he keeps trying to hit on Zhiruo, until MC helps her figure out that he is no longer Zhang Wuji, but a powerful ancestor that usurped his body during a cultivation breakthrough. She grows closer to MC due to circumstances where she got poisoned by an enemy of MC, a doctor named Murong Jingyue, who poisoned her with a venom that would kill her miserably a year later. She constantly butts heads with Zhiruo, and is jealous of her relationship with MC. MC heals her in chaps 1500-1600, and after that proposes to her then has sex with her.

Shuanger: Promised lover of Wei Xiaobao, MC from Deer and Cauldron. Song Qingshu became his friend and right hand man in order to rise in position. When MC realized that their objectives would clash in the future, then MC gets him killed along with the aggressive princess in a scheme for Wei to escape marriage, and takes his position as Kangxi's right hand man. Shuanger was depressed and wanted to suicide, but MC was there for her, and she agrees to become an harem member.

Huang Rong: Wife of MC from Legend of Condor Heroes, Guo Jing. Guo Jing was obsessed with trying to save his region, and while she still loves him, she starts feeling unfulfilled as a woman. MC saves her, and she considers marrying her daughter to him. Later, in chaps 600-700, Guo Jing is in a bad spot, and she becomes very stressed. When MC helps her and Guo Jing get out of a dangerous situation, he takes advantage of her while healing her(his seduction modus operandi), and, in lust, she relutanctly agrees to a one night stand with MC. When they were about to start, Guo Jing entered the scene, but a poison turned him blind, and while MC healed him, he was brutally fucking his wife while Guo Jing was thanking him and promising his daughter too. It was later revealed that Huang Rong was impregnated, and the child was prob MC's. While she agrees to become a lover with him, they don't have sex after that (until 1800 where I'm at). They get very close to it in chaps 1400-1500, but her father interrupts them, and her heart is divided between who she should choose.

There's way more, but these are the ones I remember most. Btw, MC is super strong, he is weak in first chaps, but after healing meridians, he discovers he is a martial arts monster, who can learn every art he sees by watching them. His cultivation his later cut off by Zhang Wuji, but he starts using a sexual cultivation technique and becomes even stronger. He is an incredible swordsman, thief, medic who can cure nearly everything, can mind control people, although he rarely uses it to have sex with women, only when circumstances really demand it, since he likes the challenge of conquering them. He is also number one in sex skills, and gives every women he beds the best fuck of their life.

He can be cruel and kill mercilessly when needed, he is intelligent and can catch most plots beforehand since he knows the book plots, but gets caught off guard sometimes. There were 2 times where MC fucked the wife/fiance of a dude who tried to kill him right in front of him while they watch powerlessly. Most of the women he fucks have husbands/fiances or are recent widows, but he sexually dominates them and replaces the husband's positions in their hearts.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  5. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to have a pretty good start, however 22 chapters is too little so hopefully you can continue translating

6. Abaddon the Destroyer

Abaddon the Destroyer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to ask whether the goddess mentioned in the 1st chapter appears anytime later? Also does Song Qingshu get revenge on the guy that killed him?

7. mk aung

mk aung Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard its contain ntr things. Is it?

8. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ask if mc steal girls, yes.

mk aung likes this.
  9. Tallion

Tallion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read to chapter 38 and i have to say that reading this is really exhausting and kind of boring. The world and events are poorly described, a lot of the text is MC thinking or the narrator explaining some other novel/series references (as ii said - boring) and the power levels are still not explained. As i was getting bored, there came the 1 "spicy" scene. Well, it was basically skipped, can't even say it was poorly written, since nothing was written anyway xD
    All in all, kind of disappointed.

10. potato413

potato413 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a few hundred chapters, and after the beginning, the plot makes 0 sense.

14 Jin Yong worlds are combined in a terrible way. Author offers bad explanations about how everything occurs exactly the way each novel happened. Like each of the separate landscapes don't interact at all besides the actions of the MC. Nothing changes and nobody dies unless MC does anything. It's weird.

Also, you get the feeling that MC doesn't care about anything at all. When the MC doesn't care or is attached to anything, the reader won't be either. MC constantly wears a mask of hypocrisy too, and nobody can ever see through it for some reason, unlike his previous life where he was instantly see through.

He's still pissed that the woman before he transmigrated rejected him for a rich second generation trust fund baby. Therefore MC tries his best to seduce and break up as many couples as possible out of spite and hatred? He definitely doesn't care about them.

Also, all the women are caricatures of their original selves. They get seduced too easily and are way too weak willed compared to the originals.

11. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the girl he meets and tries to act like a fool with, The one that calls him Little Fool? Her name was Mu Wanqing or smth. And what about the tanned girl he gets as a maid when he befriends the fatty Wei Xiaobai Shen Shui or smth. And what about Wang Yan or smth the girl who knows a lot about martial arts, but does not practice it. The girl from the mountain sect who was being seiged by Wei Xiaobai. Are these 4 in the harem? I take it that all girls MC ends up having intimate relations with enter the harem right?