Spoiler Flower Vase

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZeeRose likes this.
  2. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    According to byunnie

i love substitution stories and this one just happens to be my favorite.

the MC is so strong and smart he loves the scum ML very much but I fully believe that he would be able to live without him too, its hard to find MCs who are like that most seem to be the type who would endure abuse, amnesia, miscarriage, more abuse then still run back. Not saying the MC didn't endure emotional abuse atleast here but he was someone who would've lived well even without the MC and I think he knew that just chose to stay with ML because he wanted to.

The ML though does he even work half of the time hes playing around like ?? His company is going to fail at this rate
    theres this part where the ML invites MC to eat with him and his new lover but holds the MCs hand underneath the table so the MC thought the ML wanted to do a 3some and started thinking of appropriate positions that had me laughing for dayss (i mtl so I might've gotten something wrong but I think that was the gist of that part lol)

3. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    According to Aria0107

I finished reading it all and enjoyed the story and the characters. The shou MC, Gu Yan, is a vase, a pretty face actor who can't act. The ML, Qin Zhiyuan, is his gold master.

I don't find many stories where the MC is the first to fall in love in the relationship and where his love seems to equal that of the ML, which is what I really liked. Usually in other stories, it feels like the MC never really reciprocates as much love as their other does. I loved that the MC's love is always steadfast. Even when he realized that the ML didn't love him, MC didn't chase others or get into anything ambiguous with third-wheels. MC maturely communicated that he could only play a leading role, not a passerby character, and basically waited for the ML's wounded heart to heal.

It definitely hurt to realize that the ML had a secret love (unreciprocated) in his heart while it seemed like he was getting serious with the MC, only to discover that the MC was like a rebound for his broken heart. I feel like people won't like ML for that but I find that part of him to be human, a weak heart that desires companionship in tough times.

MC has a strong heart, refusing to play anything less than a lead, and ends their foster relationship. Both take it really maturely and are grateful for each other's companionship through the years.

The development of their fostering relationship to its dissolution and the progression from friends to lovers was great. The second half starts with focusing on the ML with his introspection, development, and journey. He enjoys their continued relationship as friends but realizes that something's missing; his heart is still going through the transition of losing a love but he tries to move forward by listening to MC's advice. When he discovers the extent of MC's love for him, he tries his best to pursue MC, afraid that he wouldn't wait for him.

I loved how the ML started learning how to cook to pursue MC (MC is a really good cook and his dreams involved him cooking). Meanwhile, the MC is eating all his badly cooked food and even giving him pointers back; one director tasted a dumpling and said he finally knew what love was. Haha.

I loved that MC definitely waited for him. At one point I was thinking if he was playing some 4-d chess after his conversation with his doctor. Like damn is the MC really forward in pursuing his dream, in both his careers and his love, that I too felt relief when he's finally got it all in his grasp.

4. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is forward, humorous, mature and intelligent. He has amazing EQ to understand others. He also knows his own flaws but isn't shy to accept praise for his strengths like his face haha.

MTL is pretty easy, though the story is more than the 40 chapter status listed.

dance_monkey likes this.
  5. emiliers

emiliers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the story is forty chapters. The reviewer probably just accidentally read off one of those sites that split up chapters into pages instead, so got some weird chapter numbers.

Story was ok. I was expecting a scum abuse story and it wasn't exactly what I got. ML isn't a super huge scum, though, so I wasn't too miffed, and MC is a pretty funny, surprisingly take-no-shit kind of person, which I enjoyed. I skimmed most of it though (and wholesale skipped some chapters lmao), so no real spoilers here, other than: eh, it's all right. Not very memorable, but not bad at all.

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  6. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone send the raw link? This seems interesting. I love stories about substitutes.

7. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on mtlnovel.com

ZeeRose likes this.
  8. ZeeRose

Reading List:
    Link
    I still can't find it on mtl or on any other raw sites :blobsad::blobcry:
    But thanks anyways.

9. Chercee08

Chercee08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw an imcomplete translation of this, and I cant find the MLT version.. anyone would loke to send a link? Thank u

10. angelstar1000

angelstar1000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send me the link, please! I cant find it on mtlnovel or anywhere else, to be honest. thanks

11. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. ZeeRose

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read the related story about Director Lin and his uncle Lin Yi? It was another heart wrenching story except this one wasn't exactly an HE. If yes, can someone give me spoilers, i read quite a while ago so i cant remember it anymore.