Spoiler Flowers of love (六花禁爱)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by byunnie, Apr 29, 2020.

1. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/flowers-of-love/

He is a Xian, yet surpasses Gods. She is a God, yet cannot compare even to a Xian.

Jade Pool sinks during the Jade Pool Xian Gathering; that first sunset they meet, his unparalleled beauty and talent she sees. Thereupon, feelings bud. Their meeting, as though acquainting. All that is hateful is, falling for the wrong person.

Seeking, by every means, where feelings are, yet upon turning around suddenly, frustration has pervaded! How to blame, how to hate, it is fate that dictates!

Love and hate coils in foolish tangles; it is all but a dream. Exactly how formidable will she become, and what emotional burdens will she carry?

She is the Goddess above the Ninth Heaven, yet destined to be renounced; divine powers and her are not meant to be. Behind her elder sister’s brilliance, she, forever, is only her shadow, an exploitable presence.

A person like her, too, desires to be treated sincerely, even if for a moment, to be herself—Yin Luo.

Looking at the pick up request its apparently an OE and that's about everything I know so any spoilers no matter how small would be appreciated please orz

I remember reading this waay back and it was so good. Slow burnish I guess because I don't really remember the male lead too well from the 21 chapters.
    I tried mtl-ing it but I forgot het-xianxia is nearly impossible to mtl so I got nothing from that venture except scrambled brains.

2. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link