Recommendations Fluff only. No angst please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sutad Aatma, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of in mood of good romance novels. I like romance novels with a healthy dynamic. I don't want one partner forcing the other one into things or demeaning them or anything toxic/misogynist. I like couples who stand on equal terms.
    Please recommend something that has been completely translated and has fluff. If it is not completely translated, something that I can MTL read and satisfy my heart.
    BL/GL is okay but I am in mood of BG right now. No romance is also fine if it is focusing on family dynamics

Some examples of novels I like are, My husband with scholarly syndrome
    After Transmigrating Into the Cultivation World, the School Topper Was Reborn
    My Whole Family Are Villain
    Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau
    Rebirth Plan to Save Leader
    She is the Protagonist
    Transmigrated-into-a-parvenus-ex-wife-in-the-90s

Novels I absolutely hate
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-you-are-a-dodder-flower/

2. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to the Sixties: Farm, Get Wealthy & Raise the Cubs

Bai Fumei in the 70’s

some of my fav back in time troupe novel

3. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/9629/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/25580/
    Check out the above two lists that I compiled.
    They contain short, fluffy novels that I've come across

https://m.230book.com/book/20733/
    This is a qt novel that I've been suggested recently and after reading half of it, I do appreciate it. Above two lists don't have any qt as am not really a fan of QT and rarely read it.

The first list contains my absolute favourites among the short romantic reads and they're more popular as compared to the second one. But the second one contains some rare books that I rarely come across and there's 2-3 recommendations that are not available on NU in description box. So if you're like me and scoured almost all available options within interest range, they might be a bit unheard of.

The novels are short and don't contain any WN tags that need to be cautioned against so you're free to go on your sugary ride. Hope you find something worth reading :justabotheart:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    Sutad Aatma likes this.
  4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't accept tragedy :blob_teary:

5. sunflower_03

sunflower_03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    I Raised the Beast Well

7. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    id actually be thrilled to finds angsty fluff

8. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  9. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as tragedy can make or break a novel when it's too good it's too hard to stop the pain in my heart it takes a while to wash away. My head knows it's not real, but the heart still aches.

This is why most people say they hate tragedy, but I like to read some from time to time it helps to make the heart ache from time to time it allows for one to mature emotionally.

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  10. Kazza

Kazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluff for life :blob_pout:

12. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

13. loquentes ineptias

loquentes ineptias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In The Years When I Was a Father
    It's Quick Transmigration, No romance (except for the kids), the original was a bad father, and MC replaced him, turning the children's sad childhood into a happy one. Basically, child-rearing. From a certain arc, the child was rebirthed. HE

The King's Game and I'm Not Human
    They're BL in the same universe, I'm Nit Human is the extended, modified version of The King's Game, there's more detail. It was basically fluff. MC is pampered throughout the novel by his 'large' (usually a whole race) family and ML. MC is gentle and pamper the other side as well, really fluffy. There's a lot of mention of fluffy creature (or cats). The first arc of The King's Game and the near end of the I'm Not Human is sad, but it's HE. There's plot in The King's Game which will be revealed in the end.

The E-Sports Circle’s Toxic Assembly Camp (BL)
    It's about E-sports as you can tell from the title, why did I include this? Because the team's dynamics is like a family, MC (manager and investor) is a strict but gentle mother, ML (captain) is the protective (not obvious) father, the rest is the lively and gentle older brothers and supportive and energetic younger brothers. They have their own sad backstories, so there's 'healing wounds' as well.

Cub Raising Association (BL)
    MC is tasked with being a good caretaker in a child caring facility in a world where there're beast people (there's also Zerg, but they're not villains). All the cubs are little angel. And MC takes care of them splendidly. It's all gentle fluff and easing wounds, they grew up well and a little bit dependent on MC (likes to stick to him asking to be spoiled). There're other caretakers who are good as well (except for that one bastard that doesn't stay for long).

If you like to read fanfiction: It Takes a Village by Seito ; in ao3 or fanfiction.net
    It's KHR fanfic. Summary : The story of how baby Tsuna has all of Vongola (Mafia famiglia) wrapped around his tiny sticky fingers.

Trash of The Count's Family (No Romance)
    This is fairly famous. It's a korean novel which depict MC's journey to find a lazy peaceful life, however he was dragged into chaos by his surrounding newly found family. As one of the character said, he collect strays, including them into his family, the children (little dragon Raon, the kitten On and Hong) are especially spoiled by him. There's also wolf children, the novel's MC and his companions, his (original's) family, etc. It's action genre but with lots of family moments.

The CEO's Villainess Childhood Friend(BG)
    MC has a koi attribute (any contact with her can give good luck in love, family, work matters). As a result, she and her big brother learnt martial arts (not too exaggarated). She was transmigrated into a novel as a single mother with her son's identity unknown. The character she transmigrated into is a villainess who is the novel's ML's childhood friend who is an actress, there's a hidden plot. ML is NOT the novel's ML (which is quite rare, as most novels like to forgive the shitty/ scummy ML's previous behaviours and let them become MC's partnern which is frankly disturbing). There's entertainment world, so there's intrigue, but just slight. MC has lots of female fans (since she's charming and gentlemanly). There's a lit of fluff with the son. It's lighthearted overall. My feelings after reading is 'satisfied'.

Many more...