Recommendations FLUFF x SMUT (CN, Not Already-Translated)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wardfu, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Wardfu

Wardfu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for something that's super-duper sweet with some spice on the side. (Please also link the sites where you found the novels)

I'm wanting to translate something very cute & spicy! So, please, nothing sad or depressing... I want people to feel happy after reading my translation, ya know?

Requests:
    -NO: tragedy, psychological, or a LOT of drama (Some drama is fine, just no extreme misunderstandings), NTR, non-con (or even dub-con for that matter), or abusive/toxic relationships
    -YES: Respectful & caring partners, communication between partners, sweet interactions, etc..

I think everybody got the gist of what I was saying... Thanks in advance~~

2. Rufria

Rufria Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres one translation i remember that i never really forgot about though I’m pretty sure it’ll be hard for you to find just by what i remember but it was really good.
    If i remember correctly its about a warhero who wasn’t really loved by his family and gets married off to the main character. The thing that kept me coming back was how sweet their relationship was, there was not a single speck of smut at all until it got taken down and i really enjoyed the novel took it slow.
    Now ill never be able to read it again but i have nothing to loose by telling you about it so uhhh enjoy my 1 minute sad rant :>
    wow we both just wasted our time, you by reading this me by writing this but SGDHHH B DOESNT MATTER im going to beed.

Wardfu likes this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also curious coz I have yet to read CN smut without manipulation/ drugs/ non-con/ dub-con. Fluff CNs often are not R-rated.

I will b keeping an eye out at this space to get a rec

Wardfu likes this.