Recommendations Fluffiness after tragedy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FormerlyHel, Oct 1, 2020.

1. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having a hard time processing my feelings right now and I need to cry without getting too depressed afterwards, hence the search for these two combo reading material. I need tragedies (death, misunderstanding, plain abuse, etc) followed by fluffiness in the next chapters to sooth the pain brought by the tragedies (ML finally grovel and treat MC right, ML decided it wasn't right for MC to suffer and decided to dote on MC, ML falls in love at first sight and proceeded to dote on MC, etc). BG/BL. Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Death progress bar
    It has fluff then tragedy followed by fluff then again tragedy (though that's just a memory?..it was in MTL). So it's a mix of both.

FormerlyHel likes this.
  4. FormerlyHel

Reading List:
    Link
    Slightly scared after looking at the review, will try later.

5. FormerlyHel

Reading List:
    Link
    Already bookmarked this one. Read it halfway since I got weirded out by the sudden mer transformation. Maybe I should reread it again.

aesthetic.chibi and Nao Otosaka like this.
  6. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, you literally asked for it. What did you expect?

7. Starmiya

Starmiya [Modern Vampire][In Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the good child

FormerlyHel likes this.
  8. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the main pt starts from that point onwards. The history behind his past, why he was being scorned by his brothers and how they understood his value and later on came to care for him follows just after that *Merman Transformation Arc/The Pirates Arc*. Also the brother realised their mistakes: how their younger brother chose *Retribution* instead of *Revenge* and forgave them but they scorned and pushed him to his limits with no place to escape.

MAJOR SPOILER:
    So basically....the MC was the OG MC from the book and the system is some kind of God who teleported him to another world as an "outsider" to change his negative views regarding the world and come to love it's people. The MC popped up out of nowhere in an orphanage w/o any prior memories or proof of his existence in that world, got adopted by a kind couple, became a police officer, enjoyed familial love and camaraderie amongst his fellow companions and was then killed in an *accident*(a plot staged by the system) and brutally brought back to his OG world. The story/novel abt the main protagonist supposedly taking revenge on his brothers was purposefully published by the system to attract his attention so as to give him a boost during his mission to heal the *cracks* in the world due to the excessive influx of outsiders(like transmigrators who with their butterfly effect hv affected and changed numerous lives). The System's backstory is that it's basically some God of that world whose purpose was to maintain balance but due to the increasing number of outsiders, cracks started to appear in the vessel and it's residents got affected by the outsiders' butterfly effects(such as the MC). It's purpose was to find these 'affected' residents and let them be reborn to fulfill the holes. When it realised how the MC was the worst affected in this case, it first observed (during his time in the basement) and believed that the MC would soon be "Freed".But in the end he was the worst sufferer and died a violent death w/o reaching the age of adulthood. It observed him on and knew his heart was weak and he was too kind. So w/o warning it transported him to another world so as to let him experience all the positive emotions and brought him to his current world to fulfill his *task*. So basically...MC's task was to influence his wonderful and excellent brothers whereas ML's task was to bring an end to all the underground organisations (since due to the butterfly effect of the outsiders these organisations which were supposedly illegal had been somehow legalised), but due to his weak body he was unable to do so and died early on in the story. So it became the MC's added on mission to save the ML but in the process he fell in love with him. Also due to his moral ethics he decided to solve the OG MC's murder case and along the way he started to gain his brothers' "trust and love". The brothers realised their mistakes and started to "treasure" him after he revealed the grotesque truth behind their parents' façades and also he realised he subconsciously yearned for their recognition since a long time ago and was satiated by this discovery. Soon due to the "kindness and care" displayed by his brothers he started to regain bits and pieces of his/OG memories back(but then he still didn't know he himself was that reborn MC) and couldn't distinguish between the realities, only letting the brothers' get a glimpse of his dark past maddened self(I'll reveal his history later).So, though it had a lot of fun elements his past was basically really tragic and the System only revealed this huge amount of information alongside let him regain his past memories towards the end of the story. He was able to accept everything later on but gained a very high fever after loosing the system (since his mission was fulfilled and he had basically destroyed the major danger factor after regaining his memories)and was nursed to health by the ML. Later on, in the epilogue chapters, the brothers "dream" abt the MC'S past life.

FormerlyHel likes this.
  9. FormerlyHel

Reading List:
    Link
    Also reading it. Was the reason I start to search for more of similar novels.

10. mushy

mushy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grabbing Your Hand, Dragging you Away

11. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mezametara Chikashitsu!? ~Tensei Shoujo no Yume no Saki~ (links on NU still connected to old site, need to go to the new one manually. Author's been on hiatus since 2016)