Recommendations Fluffy, Slice of Life Cultivation Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AnoeticDuckling, May 4, 2019.

1. AnoeticDuckling

AnoeticDuckling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading more and more Chinese novels but I gotten into a rut, only reading the kind of ones that were like others, but I just found two really slice of life, feel good novels that I've fallen in love with, so naturally, I want to find more just like them lol.
    "The Otherworldly Adventures of a Super Naive Girl" and "Ascending, Do Not Disturb" are the two that I've found so fun and like little bits of happiness and am looking for more like.
    They're cultivation books that focus on family and friend connections with no revenge plots in sight. While Otherworldly is Transmigration, there's no black bellied characters or anyone dismissing the heroine as a waste or whatever. Ascending is so cute too, the main character only knows the world of the immortals and cultivation through fictional stories and is always on the lookout for people coming to pick fights and such but is disappointed when people are actually just decent human beings lol. Anyway, I love them to bits and want more stories like them in my life, any suggestions?

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for recommending Ascending, Do Not Deserve. I have finally fulfilled my dream of finding a likeable Male Lead in a Female MC Novel. To think that they only needed be like Raizel, the Main Character from Noblesse (Korean manhua).

AnoeticDuckling likes this.
  4. Jojofann

Jojofann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No revenge plot chinese cultivation?

How about these two? Both are completed and light to read;)
    My Disciple Died Yet Again
    Cute and fluffy. The story takes time to warm up but is a quick one. Quite a nice cute story about a master-disciple story. Although 393 chapters but is epic. Translation is very good too.

Fluffy Cultivation
    This one more complex despite fluffy as it is a villainess story. FL starts off good, becomes a villainess. Her nemesis is actually a villaness but turned heroine. So these two females were constantly secretly opposing each other, switching roles from heroines to villainess and villainess to heroines depending on which sides they are representing. They even fight over the same man too lol. Fast pace and entertaining.

Edit to write plot synopsis.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020