Flying Lines Site

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by IceLight303, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been able to login to my account for two days now. I tried resetting my password incase that was the problem. That didn't work I never got the reset link. I also tried the on three different browsers chrome, firefox, and explorer. Then I tried sending them an email at [email protected] but I got a failure to deliver because the email doesn't exist. Finally I tried setting up a new account with a different email but it won't let me. Any ideas? Also if anyone from flying lines sees this maybe they can help me.

2. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I can't be of much help. I can't see the address on the contact us page, or their privacy policy page...dropping the link anyway. Did you double check your junk/spam folder for the password reset email? (I know I've had problems with that even when I think I have it set up correctly.)

https://m.flying-lines.com/article/contact-us.html

3. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you use your username to login? (Because you're supposed to use your email)

5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used my email to login and I checked my span folder. I just sent an email to the person from the link. I don't know why I would be banned... I just read and comment on the chapter or thank the translator. I can't see the emails on the contact page either.

6. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be by mistake, it does happen.
    @MaeLee

7. Moriumi

Moriumi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thing happened to me the day after I made an account, it said that either I was inputting wrong email or password but I know it wasn't. Had to remake a new one but I was able to use the same email used to make the fist one and then it started working again. They do have a facebook page that you can contact them with, hopefully they'll respond back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.