LCD Flying Whale’s Life

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Jun 5, 2018.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep another needlessly long title that makes you cringe for some reason the original translated title is -
    Flying Whale’s Wonderful Life – I who has fused with an Invincible Weapon from the Age of Gods will build a city on my back – so i shortened it.
    NU Link - https://www.novelupdates.com/series...the-age-of-gods-will-build-a-city-on-my-back/
    Type: WebNovel[JP]
    Author: Scream?(according to Syosetu after google translate)
    RAW: 4 chapters- 40+ parts (author treats chapter as volumes with each chapter having many parts)
    Syosetu - https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4602es/
    Current Translator -
    Hontra - https://www.hontra.com/books/flying-whale - Translated - 6 chs (05-Jun-18)
    Description-
    Adventurer Kaito, in a stroke of misfortune, fell to his death due to the accident in the dungeon causing the crust to split and diverge. However to his luck, the place where he fell was a resting location of a Titanic Ship from the age of gods. Kaito who was left with only a soul, fused with the titanic ship in a form of a whale, gained an immense power strong enough to destroy even a country in instant.
    Thoughts-
    Project recently started by Hontra from author called Scream(?). The novel is of a an adventurer named Kaito in a world of fantasy. One day in the midst of his quest in a dungeon he falls to his death because of an earthquake however he finds his soul is still intact and he is conscious. Close to his corpse finds the remnants of an ancient ship in the shape of a large whale. He soon merges with the ship. This is his post death adventures.
    The mc is kinda giving of a vibe similar to most japanese mcs we have seen out there as for the novel its a little hard to judge with just 6 ch as it has organisation/kingdom(town) building involved i am interested to read it if it has a fresh difference from most wn out there.

2. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    What's that? A bird , a plane no it's a mother loving WHALE.
    R.I.P
    count of the blue skies kun

3. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Would it be like elfen lied death scenes

4. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it was picked up again. Nice.

5. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did it die

6. winters_radio

winters_radio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking at Syosetu its just gone.

{
    "kind": "Status",
    "apiVersion": "v1",
    "metadata": {

},
    "status": "Failure",
    "message": "forbidden: User \"system:anonymous\" cannot get path \"/books/1/6\"",
    "reason": "Forbidden",
    "details": {

},
    "code": 403
    }

I also get this when clicking chapter one or any of the chapters by hontra