Recommendations FMC Chinese novel/ manhwa, uncommon power

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by khakha, Feb 15, 2022.

1. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can anyone recommended Chinese novel/ manhwa with FMC that has uncommon power
    What i mean is
    - she is not doctor in previous live
    - she is not assassin/ Super Soldier in previous live
    - she is not cultivator in previous live
    In Isekai she can
    - Can Be a doctor, but from scratch or from help system
    - She can be very strong cultivator, but she must train first, even of she has system

Example :
    - The emperor is woman (manhwa)
    Student girl reincarnated to cultivator world and get system (isntant learn system). But she still need hard work to become peak cultivator, she even need to learn how to fight efficient and make her body to remember as muscle memory also train not to waste chi un fight.

- the world of canglan (manhwa)
    Woman get transported to game world. She even has all items, and very powerful game system. But she learn she is nothing and even nearly died, after knowing she is so weak she start to cultivate as cultivator in that world.

- I'm a Martial Art Villainess but I'm the Strongest (manhwa)
    Woman get transported to novel, and use novel knowledge to exit death route. She learn, the original body is has amazing talent in cultivation (that make her has enemy in her house, to criple her body), so she begin learn to become cultivator. But because she learn from scratch, her road as peak cultivator is still long way

2. crayole

crayole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link