Spoiler Fold all the ruin flags in the remaining day: Well RTA record 24Hr

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 8, 2022.

1. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    Fold all the ruin flags in the remaining day: Well RTA record 24Hr (MTL)
    残り一日で破滅フラグ全部へし折ります: ざまぁRTA記録24Hr (raw)
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis / Introduction of works (mtl)
    Alexandra, the daughter of the Duke of the Kingdom of Tarraconensis.
    It was the day before the condemnation event that she realized she was the villainous lady of the otome game!
    It's clear that tomorrow the denunciation and engagement will be abandoned.
    However, I'm sorry to be condemned obediently!
    Rather, I
    'll show it to those who despise me! Alexandra has begun to move to overcome the situation of absolute death with 24 hours remaining.
    Link: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00202737010000_68/

I saw this recently and I need spoilers.
    If there's any other thread then please merge them

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents

Link to the raws:
    https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/522522776/834253406

Volume 1 (Alexandra's story / 'Doki Ede' otome game)
    • After the MC realizes she’s the villainess and she got 24-hrs to save herself. She goes into overdrive. 1st is to get rid of the butler who is hot and bothered over the heroine who’s most likely a reincarnate like her. Also, she’s most likely aiming for a harem route. She gets her maid to look through butler’s stuff and finds a crap ton of evidence.
    • 2nd was to bribe the maid who helped her since if she doesn’t. There’s a high chance she would betray her for heroine. Also, it shown she’s good at dirty work. Thus, she hands over a bunch of jewels for her to pawn for her own money.
    • 3rd has to work with a shifty merchant. She asks him to pawn off EVERYTHING. Dresses, jewelry, furniture - nothing is off the table. Then told him he could take a chunk of the money he makes to pawn it off in exchange for information and to let her maid to sneak in and put a recording device in heroine-chan’s room. She knows she’s probably sleeping with one or more of the capture targets to probably hold onto them.
    Interlude / epilogue (between Alexandra & Angela's stories):

Volume 2 (Angela's story / sequel to 'Doki Ede' game 20 years later):

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
  3. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I understood is that both of the Duke daughter (Crown prince's fiancé) and baron daughter are reincarnations of two women inside a stupid otome game, they both remembered their past life 24hours (if I'm not wrong) before the typical engagement annulation.
    -The DD (Duke's daughter) prepared an end for every idiot on the BD's (baron's daughter) side since none of them got a real power or money or brain to use.
    -The BD was born from a mistress that was thrown after use but she was a good mother she choose to give the daughter to the father to have a better life since she didn't have enough to rise and take care of her, but the dear daughter considered her mother as a low life trash and that she won't live like her. After gaining her past life memory, she only chased after the reverse harem ending and she was thinking of how to get the prince to f**k her to tie him down and nothing more.

[​IMG]
    Alexandra

The daughter of the Duke of the Kingdom of Tarraconensis. I'm engaged to the Crown Prince, but it's not working very well. The day before the party held at the school I attended, I regained my memory of the previous life.

[​IMG]
    Alfonso

Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Tarraconensis. Alexandra's fiancée.

[​IMG]
    Lucia

Baron daughter raised in commoners. Called Imojo by Alexandra.

Alexandera is a queen beauty (I love her) :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

Before I forget, novel raw link:
    https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1045377/6707

4. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers???

5. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Well, MC is getting rid of them by showing the real face of miss heroine that played all of them telling everyone that she chose him not the other to everyone laterally.
    -King and Queen (all hail the queen, maybe she is also a reincarnation didn't get MTL) are not stupid: they were keeping taps on everything going on with their stupid child (crown prince), prince and the fools with him almost ruined the country since heroine is more of the time I care about my happiness than your happiness, I guess she was playing around the other man too using her body, almost sold the country
    -MC got her her engagement with the new crown prince :blob_tilt: (not sure about this)
    -And maybe the former trash tried to make her keep him on the condition that he keeps white lotus as his concubine (can't since her position is very low)
    -They were just causing messes left and right, taking other people achievements for themselves

6. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be called How to End a cheating bastard and Bitch in 24 hrs. But I think the title was taken by the author of cheating bastard must die.

7. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the story starts with Alexandera remembering her past life 24 hours before the ending event.
    She fell in love with the first trash prince as a man not a noble or a royalty but our bitch heroine had the audacity to tell her the opposite that's what started the harassment.
    Now that she remembers, she decided that forgetting the past or accepting it is a humiliation since she was raised to be the mother of the nation so she decided to destroy everyone involved one by one.
    She also came to the conclusion that the bitch is the same as her and that she is aiming for the harem ending.
    She started with the butler since he is a capture target, she thought it will be hard to get evidence on him but hell and heaven are on her side, there was alot of paperwork against him. She gave him a chance to get out of the mansion but he refused since he likes the potato and he was collecting evidence to throw down Alexandera and he was working on getting the bitch by stealing stuff from the MC and many lies to control potato (heroines nickname by Alexandera).

Sorry for the bad English

8. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternative title:
    Only One Day Remaining to Break All My Destruction Flags: 24 Hour Just Deserts Speedrun

9. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone translating the manga?

10. peach.pudin

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve only found it in Spanish

Naenia likes this.
  11. srwilsonmr

srwilsonmr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only found it in spanish, but man the chapters are short. I need to go without reading for about 2 months to feel any progress.

Elisee and Dobokan like this.
  12. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their is a LN and it's avalibe on google books if anyone wants to purchase it.

13. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 is out
    Anyone please :cry::cry::cry: spoilers

14. kajnlol

kajnlol Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a nice Novel, at least the 2nd story was a nice read which is the only one i read, which is available to read in Alphapolis in japanese for free (until it become the 2nd LN volume, if ever)

1st story is just 1 Volume long so is completed, well a given since is a RTA story, and is the one that the manga is currently adapting, 2nd story (or 2nd season like Alphapolis call it), have different characters, so is a standalone story and you don't need the 1st to understand other than being a RTA too, though is a shame that neither is translated

Wonder if the manga is going to adapt this 2nd story too, but at the pace the manga is going, schedule and the way it get published is kinda bad, so is going to be a long way

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
  15. peach.pudin

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil the first story u.u

16. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the potato get her comeuppance?

Zepelim likes this.
  17. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    With One Day Left I'll Break All the Destruction Flags: "Serves You Right!" RTA 24 Hour Record
    残り一日で破滅フラグ全部へし折ります: ざまぁRTA記録24Hr​
    Links:
    NU Link: No link to it in Novelupdates at the moment but the novel is currently being requested to be picked up.
    Synopsis:
    Alexandra, the daughter of the Duke of the Kingdom of Tarraconensis.
    It was the day before the condemnation event that she realized she was the villainous lady of the otome game!
    If this goes on then she will face denunciation and her engagement will be annuled.
    However, I refuse to obediently accept my condemnation!
    Rather, I'll show and make all those who despise me to pay!
    Alexandra has begun to move to overcome the situation of absolute death with 24 hours remaining.​

-----

18. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma just wait for this forum to come back to life :blobcozy:

20. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally got reading with the Japanese manga chapters so here's some stuff going on!
    • Alexandra's first step is to handle the butler who had been playing as a spy for the Heroine Lucia and she handles it well. Alexandra also got her maid who will betray her for money to side with her.
    • Alexandra does a few more steps to speedrun and avoid her condemnation and while she's busy with all that, on the side, Gerard, the little brother of one of the trash love interests who is the crown prince, confronted his brother of his cheating but got disgusted so he vowed to protect Alexandra.
      This confirms that Gerard is the ML for Alexandra and he had a crush on Alexandra since he was a kid. (Below here is Gerard's appearance from the latest chapter of the manga)
      [​IMG]
    • One of the manga's bonus chapters focus on the POV of an NPC girl who is Lucia's best friend and saw how the Lucia she used to love as her best friend completely changed once the reincarnated person takes over.
    • Also Alexandra managed to send an audience meeting to the queen and hint that her oldest son is cheating on her, so she prepared a meeting between her and the Royal family to handle it. (Naturally, the shitty crown prince was left out)
    • Before the meeting, Alexandra handles another of the shitty love interests, a merchant named Mario.
    • Anyway on the meeting, the King suggested to have Gerard be engaged to Alexandra and Gerard himself takes up on the offer on his own accord. Alexandra initially was like "What why are you so enthusiastically agreeing to this??" but then saw how sincere Gerard was. He was pretty cute when he declared that he really wants to make Alexandra his queen. :aww:
    • After the meeting, Alexandra deals with another person, a lady named Leticia who is looking for a magic potion and Alexandra gave it to her.