Spoiler Fold all the ruin flags in the remaining day: Well RTA record 24Hr

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 8, 2022.

1. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blew my mind. What a plot twist! It's like OGLucia realises RLucia is so delulu in her quest to be loved that she doesnt even see who she's talking to cos CFLucia did ask her if CF is potrayed in the game, and RLucia said there was no CF eventho RLucia is talking to her so often. So CFLucia knows RLucia is stupid to not see the loopholes. Cant say CFLucia loves RLucia. Maybe it's like, if my life was taken over by someone playing a game, like my life was a joke, I'd pull the joke over her instead. RLucia was more like a conquest. Doesnt it get like that for most gamers..? Nice.

2. yodireads

yodireads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RIGHT??? It totally had my jaw dropping. It made complete sense, but I didn't expect it. I couldn't believe I didn't guess it, but I really didn't until that final POV when I was like 'wait a minute...' at the start of it.

I wonder how they'll pull it off for the manga version, or if they'll just omit it.

Because True Lucia is warped and the sequel to Doki Ede features a cameo of Lucia and Alfonso as the parents of one of the capture targets/love interests - the second prince Leon. True Lucia loves/is obsessed with the Lucia that reincarnated Lucia wants to be ('the heroine of Doki Ede') and when Alexandra confronts her some time after the events and says she had her fun as Lucia of 'Doki Ede' but points out how no matter what she can't become Lucia of 'Doki Ede 2', True Lucia is determined to correct it, so when Alfonso finally is able to visit some years later after being released from enemy captivity, she seduces him/sleeps with him, so that Leon can be born for 'Doki Ede 2' and 'Lucia' can be the heroine who makes a cameo.

Quick edit - this doesn't quite work out as Lucia plans (see shironashuu's post below, as well as this one!)
    Aaah that makes sense!

I did go ahead and MTL one of the epilogue episodes up on Alphapolis - it's the second part of Alexandra and Lucia's few years post condemnation event conversation, where true!Lucia explains herself some to Alexandra. It also explains a bit why Alexandra took in Dahlia (tl;dr - she's like, this woman is crazy, and now that I'm a mother myself, I can't bring myself to leave a child with someone like that.)

((edit: removed excerpt!))

Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
    vannaokuzo, its0k, KuranFan and 26 others like this.
  3. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers and clarification!

Even if it's Lucia's request, Alexandra really made the right decision to bring Dahlia away because OG Lucia had become so warped. Thank god Alexandra raised Dahlia well.

I read the Carolina sidestory (Which is after Lucia and Alfonso's sidestory) where she was revealed to become engaged to the father of DokiEde 2's villainess Constance so here's a bit of a clarification and to not get confused.

Alexandra specifically mentions that Constance, the sequel's villainess is in the same age as her second son Leon at the end so safe to say, Leon is still going to be in Doki Ede 2 but the only difference is who his parents were (In this case, Alexandra and Gerard are Leon's parents instead of Lucia and Alfonso).
    So Lucia's "canonical" second son "Leon" is now Edgar.

4. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @yodireads and @shironashuu for the spoilers. I usually have to google translate most links and end up confused bt forums like these save me alot!!

I hope they put it in the manga, altho I alrdy know what happens, i bet it'll still give me goosebumps!

5. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ml in this story?

6. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The third Prince

Jukki and evanesco99211 like this.
  7. Maliavonvayner

Maliavonvayner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exciting and snappy, what a great story!!

8. Aviean

Aviean New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you happen to know the name? I tried but can't find it

9. BakaBlue

BakaBlue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexandra never has the problem of Original Alexandra coming back does she?

10. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as the webnovel goes, no she doesn't.

The reincarnated soul and OG soul of Alexandra has now become one and the soul is stable. the same can't be said with OG Lucia and reincarnated Lucia.

11. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned in the first chapter of the manga. They are the same person. She just remembered her past life and game. There was no transmigration of souls.

12. yodireads

yodireads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, there’s no indication of any kind of schism in Alexandra the way there is for Lucia. I think some of the reason was the age they remembered their past lives. Alexandra remembers in her late teens, and so the life she’s lived up until that point as Alexandra feels just as real as her past life, which feels more distant at that point. Lucia remembered as a very small child, and so rather than thinking of it as her second life, she thought of it as a continuation of her prior life, and dismissed the few memories that had already formed (OG Lucia describes it as something like looking back at footprints in the snow and assuming they were someone else’s).

This is purely my own speculation too but Alexandra describes the memories returning as being physically painful and overwhelming, and Lucia ends up extremely sick and almost dying when it happens as a child, and I wonder if that’s a hint too it was basically too much for a little kid, and the kind of partitioning was a sort of self defense?

13. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    The FMC looks very gorgeous and vicious :aww:

There is sth I've been wondering about:

Since the success/popularity of Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter we have have plenty of Prince Edward of Tasmeria Clones or royal ex-trash fiancées who feel inferior towards the FL and prefer the company of a White Lotus Bitch that is either a spy, witch, fake or desperate lower class girl. Also in most cases they still are somehow irrationally obsessed with their former fiancée..... Either own them like a slave/pet in the cage, destroy them for good to prove their superiority or exploit them until the end to secure their self-esteem/huge male ego hubris.
    And there is always a superior/more lucrative attractive prince waiting for the FMC who is either from another Kingdom or blood related to the trash prince fiancé.

In many FanRom Stories about Broken Engagement or Divorce the antagonistic miserable garbage ex like Alfonso is always depicted as quite entitled, ignorant, incompetent, very arrogant, narcisstic, self-centered, spoilt and delusional about everything. He has no self-critical thinking/self-reflection/self-awareness at all. Basically that stock character has no empathy for others at all. It's always about his own impossible needs.

https://www.mangago.me/tag/Broken+engagement/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/broken-engagement/
    https://www.mangago.me/tag/divorce/?page=1
    https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/divorce/

I know it is an overused cheap standard trope to portray how great and superior the FL is compared to a privileged imperial idiot; but do these royal manchildren have to be that stupid and immature???

Guessing the real life inspiration of the royal trash fiance/husband archetype might be very likely PRINCE CHARLES III.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  14. MariaAthenaKYu

MariaAthenaKYu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... So if Edgar is Dahlia's possible ML and he is also Lucia's second child and Dahlia's her first... They better not date or I swear to God we'll be going with an incest route after avoiding reverse harem route

The potential ML is scary part... I mean he is Lucia's second kid that is supposed to replace Leon right? And Dahlia is Lucia's biological first kid so... It'll be an incest route if they continue on... That is unless Edgar is meant to be the Higgins to Dahlia's Doolittle (The original Pygmalion ended up with Eliza marrying another man and owning a flowershop while Higgins is finally content in having his Galatea-A woman of independence and not a slave to its creator)

15. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh i think you're mixing up names. ^^"

The name of the sequel's MC is Angela.

16. shironashuu

Reading List:
    Link
    manga's updated and holy heck, Gerard????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]