Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Sehyinna

Sehyinna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hestia claims to be able to see the future but only big events and the only ones who know Hestia's abilities are Kaelrus, Headbutler, Helios and Diana.
    Hestia's goal was for Kaelrus to stay alive, happy, not as depressed as after abandoned by Diana and Helios. She thought if they apologized to Kaelrus, it could help his recovery process a bit, so MC did a lot of things to gain power in noble society to corner Dina and Helios especially Diana.
    Hestia approached Diana's best friend, Madam Harmonia, and tried to loosen their relationship little by little, she also invited the Countess (I forgot her name) to humiliate Diana, where later the Countess would help Diana, so that the Countess and Diana could be friends.

I know right, i forgot which chapter, hestia and kaelrus went to check their territory, the territory was given to diana before she married the crown prince, helios. Back then, diana was a commoner, then she became a saintess when she discovered that she had divine powers, after that there was a love triangle between helios, diana, and kaelrus, kaelrus helped her become a noble so that she could join the noble society by giving her one of his territory.
    Hestia got the territory back, so now that the territory belongs to the marquis again, she is so savage she even threatened the high priest to get back that territory.

In that territory there are many memories of Kaelrus with Dian, just passing through the streets is painful and suffocate him. He almost fainted, fortunately Hestia is always ready to bring medicine. Kaelrus had a severe depression, he did suicide before hestia regression.
    In the carriage hestia said to Kaelrus that it's better for you to keep your memories with diana rather than being tormented by trying to forget those memories.
    There is also scene in Kaelrus bedroom, hestia says "you tried really well, you did your best (to recovery)", then kaelrus says "yes i always try my best, i never even rest or relax, why dont i respond to things more easily, if i was so maybe i am not like this now"

Kaelrus is one of the people who had considerable power in the kingdom after the royal family and the duke's family.
    Well, Kaelrus killed the duke's family by poisoning them because the duke's daughter poisoned Diana first, but no one of the nobles protested it out because of fear and the royal family also benefited from it, the crown prince was able to marry diana, where the prince was supposed to marry the duke's daughter. knowing kaelrus' actions, Diana was furious, she thought that there was another way for the duke's family to be punished, and another way for her to get married to the crown prince.

But I don't think it was possible, the nobles will oppose the married because of her commoner origin and actually the relationship between the noble and temple is so bad.
    Also, actually the royal family was weak to the point where the marquis of killing the duke went unpunished, and even if the duke's daughter proven guilty, it doesn't seem like Diana will be able marry the Crown Prince. Well, Diana was too naive.

2. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this kinda reminds me of the other manhwa. IIRC, the title is "I Picked Up The Second Male Lead After The Ending".
    Is this gonna be angsty?
    It's hurt me, but a part of my brain craving for it.
    Please give me spoilers :cry::blob_plusone:

thelastryu, KimLilly, DOHere and 12 others like this.
  3. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here. Tbh what makes me go on is the mc. Im not expecting anything from the ml, sigh :blobexpressionless:

4. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I do remember reading that novel's spoiler's and it's frustrated me so much because ml couldn't get over his first love at novel upto many chapter's and it's too messed up ,his confession and wedding all things seemed rushed for me ,thank god webtoon deviated from novel and now I'm liking it .

Out of topic but this MC's name is Hestia and on that series "picked up second ml lead after ending" it was ogfls name:p.

But I'm gonna say that Richt was much more stronger than this ml (even at novel),he was also devasted from rejection but he didn't go for suicide route and not too much lost in his own world but this ml seems very bland and lovesick for me (don't get me wrong this is my perspective and I did know that he'll gonna fruste me throughout this series because of his behaviour). I'm only interested in mc because she's headstrong , understand what she wanna do otherwise ogFl ,ogMl and even our ml gonna give me headache only at this series , Atleast this is what I'm expecting because ml seems totally hopeless here:cry:.

5. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL sounds badass but her affection is being wasted on a pathetic character like ML, I wonder if he will ever appreciate her and get over that saintess, also will he ever grow a backbone?

I think it would have been more fun if ML actually did die and FL took revenge on his behalf from everyone who wronged him or looked down on him and she could have even seduced the prince who married Diana and somehow take away her divine powers lol, full on villainess mode and that would have been really fun, maybe towards the end God of the world sees her devotion to ML and turns back time so ML will fall for her instead and this time FL will guide Diana to be a better person also.

Oh well :blobexpressionless:

6. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoil plssss, i am interested in MC not ML, he seems pethetic in many ways

sovokop likes this.
  8. Hama Star123

Hama Star123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me name of novel

Can you please tell name of the novel

kanna_chan, nielyti and Naenia like this.
  9. MissEva

MissEva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the novel isn't translated?

kanna_chan, Winter Daphne and Naenia like this.
  10. Sehyinna

Sehyinna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because there is no official webtoon or novel in english so i think this is the title >> For my abandoned love 버려진 나의 최애를 위하여,
    버려진 (abandon/forsaken/castaway)
    나의(my)
    최애를(favorite/dearest)
    위하여(for)

I guess so, i don't know if there is translator that pick this work, last time i just had free time so i translate the continuation of the webtoon in novel version.

Also, I wanted to give more spoilers but I forgot because I was busy.
    This novel has 147 chapters, 129 main stories + 18 side stories
    Kael was afraid to open his heart because he was abandoned before, but he was also afraid that Hestia would leave him.
    hestia and kael seem to have an argument after that hestia goes to her room and cries, it's not like she wants him to like her, and kael has a seizure, he can't breathe. hestia thinks it happened because of her, she cries again, she apologizes because she got angry, then kael also apologizes because he made her cry. kael says he is afraid hestia will be disappointed with him, he thinks he will never feel love for a second time, he doesn't want hestia to work too hard to take care of him and then get tired of him because he can't give the same feeling for her. Hestia said what kael said would not happen because there was something else she wanted, they made up and kael asked hestia to stay with him until he fell asleep

They had their first night?
    I'm not sure about this, is it chapter 100/101 because i read it fast, the hangul make me dizzy
    Hestia is pregnant, hestia n kael is very happy

11. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Snowball_wants_to_read

Snowball_wants_to_read Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!! but i do feel like they will have along slow development for their relationship to get to the point of them being fluffy with each other.... but ill keep reading and decide if I want to drop it...

Laerta, snzzykitten, nielyti and 2 others like this.
  13. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When or which chapter will ML falling in love withMC? Or accept his feeling that he loves MC?

14. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is such a jobber, this is the power of light hair MLs, we need more MLs like the ones from Try Crying Prettier or The Devil Who Breaks my Neck, those 2 are for me, honorary dark hair MLs, which are famous for being cold hearted tyrants.

15. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally like this ml, for once we got a weak ml who isn't all mighty strong and confident
    edit: plus he kinda cute

16. 123user

123user Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Created an account just to say that some of the comments here are f*cked up.

Here we have an ML who was betrayed by his friend and the woman he loved, suffered depression, made suicidal attempts, and y'all go on call him pathetic? If you had a friend or a family suffering from depression and wanted to end their life, would you call them pathetic too?

If the roles were reversed and the MC was the one suffering, pretty sure y’all would be expressing your sympathies and look forward to her journey of healing. But if it’s the ML we’re talking about, he’s weak? Didn’t know that MLs are always expected to be headstrong and stone-faced. Double standards really is a b*tch huh

Sorry for being out of the topic but the comments here just got on my nerves lmao. Hopefully we get more spoilers on how ML heals and develops feelings for MC.

17. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Helios and Diana in the end?

18. somnia-infinita

somnia-infinita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I don't think it's right to call ML weak just because he has depression and acts like it. There are quite a few novels with FLs who have depression and are praised for portraying it well. But if the ML dares to have emotions, he's weak? That's a sexist double-standard, and it's not cool.

Also, to be honest, the "why can't he just fall for her already, she's doing so much for him" comments come off a little too Nice Guy (TM) -ish? I mean I know those comments were probably just meant as off-hand complaints about the story pacing, and 'not that deep' - but I just want to note that this FL chose to do all this sh*t to help him because she cares about him and feels it's the right thing to do, not because she wants to tie him to herself through an emotional sense of indebtedness.

Anyways, I don't want to turn this into a discussion thread. I hope we get more spoilers about the story because it sounds pretty interesting to me!

19. KomiKitagawa

KomiKitagawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the link for the novel of this? please thank you

Flex4EvrytigBL, lola46 and bluepall like this.