Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. But with FMLs who have been betrayed and alla that, they make effort for something. Maybe revenge or isolating herself and making her self better. Whatever it might be, especially if they have someone they care for, they don’t go around trilling to lull themselves every chance they got. Like “the avand
    oh in real life, it’s never my business to comment on something like that but I’m just basing it on manhwa logic you know. His sole cause of depression was being betrayed by two he loves, and in that time he ignored everyone else who was there for him. That’s what’s makes me dislike him a little !

DOHere likes this.
  2. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly if you guys are going to argue over ML "is weak" or whatever gtfo. I'm here for REVENGE!! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Anyway here is something I gathered
    So, in the first place, Hestia & Kaelus have their first night before he departs for war, he promises that the first thing he is going to do when he comes back is to love her.
    Anyway so Hestia gathered some information about temple's corruption and she was going to expose it (and the person it would be affected the most would be Diana) however Helios convinced her to let it go and he would make Kaelus a Duke, so she accepted.
    The thing is... Kaelus is the one who exposes this before the emperor, so Hestia thinks he wants to separate Diana from Crown Princess position because he is still in love with her and that in the end he would always chose Diana. So due this misunderstanding she is angry at a balcony and Kaelus thinks she wants to suicide so he goes running and confesses and they cry together.
    They have child a cute boy.

These are supposed to be in the side stories.
    Diana will lose her powers (don't ask me how). And because the Dukes already had a successor the imperial family needed one too. So Helios tell her it's a kid or divorce and she chooses divorce. Helios remarries another lady and has a son with her.

3. mirrorkells

mirrorkells Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa Logic. As 2nd ML, his world revolved around those two so..
    It's in real life that we consider what's beyond (like those who cares him). There wasn't even much people like so that the story revealed or gave depth as a character. We have the butler, but even his role is not very significant.

There are people who want to get better. There are people who do not. It's sad and veeeeery frustrating. Pathetic is such a strong word though, but even some of those people would also admit to it. Idk.

4. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is more or less what I have read so far, later I will start reading chapter 111, in 110 the ML is returning from diplomatic negotiations with the previous kingdom, I am really hoping that nothing serious has happened to him.
    So, MC is already in love with him. Now ML starts to fall in love, I think, when she starts to make him realize that being rejected by first love is not bad and that what he did is not wrong, like he started to open up to see around the from there. MC knows how to be calm with him and starts slowly, you can see that the moment he starts to let go of his feelings for the original couple, he starts to admire how MC uses what she has, her elegance and without lower your head. Really, the bad thing about the novel is that it doesn't show much from the ML point of view, so we don't have a specific moment to say, that's when he fell in love.
    Now how ogML and ogFL reacted. ogML, realized that the love he felt for ogFL has flaws, he starts to feel something for MC, I really think it's more admiration and as she focuses on ML, we can say he's jealous and he really says that to ML, if my memory doesn't fail me.
    Now Diana, as she is going through the crisis in her marriage, because the ogML is no longer agreeing with her ideology, starts to go after the ML and thinks he will come back to her. In a cover she has alone with MC, she even says that MC has to divorce ML because he actually loves her (ogFL).
    But as I said in my previous spoiler, ML no longer cares about the ogFL and he himself will take the complaint to the Senate about the temple and by the way he will have Diana in the middle of it, besides he is totally cold with the ogFL and throws her present into the fireplace. I loved that part as he starts to develop a plan to be able to become a real couple with the MC.

5. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much ,love you:love:
    Thanks :), please spoil some cute moments between ml and fl ,I really like this story:cry:.

6. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Diana bad ?

7. Laly95

Laly95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't gotten to the when he comes back part yet, but like what do you mean? MC is kind of weird, they had already agreed that he was going to expose the temple. Because of the deal MC made with Helius. Can I hit MC with some of the insecurities she has?

I wish I could copy the MTL I do, but there's a moment, which is the delivery of MC's wedding gift to ML. Their 1 year wedding anniversary is right on the day when they will become Dukes. When she hands over the tie, she explains that the tie was made from a scarf she was wearing, if I'm not mistaken it's purple like his eyes. The ML gets so emotional, they kind of stay in a world apart, it seems like they're the only ones there. She also realizes that he wants to give her a ring, but he shows her that this is too early for her and he respects her but makes it clear that he won't give up. Seriously, it's beautiful.

8. Deleted member 424436

Deleted member 424436 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    No buddy you're right actually at first because we didn't had that much spoilers ,I thought author will force ml and MC's relationship because someone mentioned that upto many chapter's he couldn't get over ogFl but after reading today's spoilers , author handled all the things very nicely and relationship development between ml and Mc seems satisfying for me ,and at first I thought ogMl and ogFl will cause too much ruckus but nope Ml and mc handled it pretty nicely.Actually at first I compared this story with" I Picked up second ml lead after ending" where at novel ml couldn't get over his love upto many chapter's and author didn't even mentioned his POV so it was literally confusing and at last all the things seemed rushed for me even his confession seemed rushed and forced so I thought it might be the same case with this Ml but here story is totally different and relationship between ml and mc bloomed very nicely .Thank you everyone for spoilers.

PS- More than ml I had problem with this story at first that author might force ml and MC's relationship and ml couldn't get over ogFl upto last "YOU ALL CAN READ THAT I MENTIONED AT MY PREVIOUS POST THIS IS WHAT I'M EXPECTING" but this didn't happened at this novel so I'm fine now.

9. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Do we have some funny moment? Maybe funny embarrassing moments?

Darkjacky07 likes this.
  10. Sora27

Sora27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Preach. I can't believe people here are that up in the arms about ML. The author wrote him that way. That's how stans see and treat their faves anyway.

And it's really telling that they're making that much excuses to hate ML. But they wouldn't have a problem if the gender is reversed.

I'm fine with weak ML. I'm overjoyed to see a FL going above and beyond to protect the one she loved (stan). You go girl!

11. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    damn i want to hug him and protect him :blobhero::notlikeblob::blobcry::blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]

Anyone has Raws? I can try to translate the novel

12. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello yes, i have the raws for this novel but was too lazy to translate you can message me for raws

Nihgregorato, Yaxhi, crsnjnl and 9 others like this.
  13. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    To be precise I’m going to use an MTL

mariaraara, Reanee and Amikas4 like this.
  14. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no problem with mtl

15. Romanalll

Romanalll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the raw novel too? I looked for it everywhere but did not find it:blobpensive:

lola46, Romani and justinesal like this.
  16. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feel really grateful for all of your spoilers guys

Nihgregorato and BrytteM like this.
  17. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel mc has black eyes instead of red, why did they change it.:blobneutral:

Chocomint.bunny likes this.
  18. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Enough with ml's "weak or not" discussions guys :blobwoah:
    You can like him or not, it's up to you. You have your own interpretation to the plot & characters.
    You can't force your opinion to others cz we all have a different lifestyle and circumstances.
    From what i can see, he can be weak or strong depending on your pov, just like we judge mc, she can be righteous or not depending on how you saw her.

But one thing for sure, i dont like og!leads at all. They made me mad. sigh.. Taking advantage of ml for granted, but turn blind eyes to his feelings. They didn't even consider him at all. Such an ungrateful trash.
    Actually i want them suffer more, but well.. i guess their ending can be acceptable for me.

and Im totally agree, it's such a shame there's no ml's pov so we can't know ml's thoughts. :blobcry:

Btw thanks for all your hardwork, kind people who already spill the tea, so far:blobicecreamlove:
    Can we have more detail spoilers pleaseeee...
    After she secluded og!fl, gather evidence, what happened to the temple in the end?
    Why did he go to war? What war? (Wait, he slept with her, but saying he'll love her after he's back? Wth? So he hasn't love him yet at that point but slept with her? It gives a bitter taste in my mouth)
    Why he object og!fl dethroned?
    Did they leave capital for years (back to duchy)?
    What happen in that 3 years?
    And is it true there's r19 ver???

19. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please, i'd love to find out more about ML and FL love story.

Also the ML is so handsome, the FL is so beautiful. Can't wait to see these two become a power couple :blobpopcorn:

Winter Daphne likes this.