Spoiler For my deleric favorite/ For my abandoned love(?)/버려진 나의 최애를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SueVal, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Priyyaa

Priyyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's what I feel as well.... Even if he is a fictional character he is still a person we are talking about with human features and all....... If you can complain about how he is weak and all "to a fictional character" that is... Aren't you going to complain about normal humans the same way..... Bcz my friend was depressed after losing the person she loved to her best friend and committed suicide..... She had parents and a brother who dearly loved her but due to depression she couldn't understand their love as well.... She kept saying that they don't love her ... No one does and all and committed suicide.... The same goes for cael.. he knew the PPL in his mansion loved him but due to depression you aren't able understand that..... Isn't it too much to insult him like this..... Men can also get depressed..... And the worst thing is that they told not to cry since their childhood. They aren't able to express their sadness by crying it out.... Then depression keeps on deepening and deepening...... I am sure many PPL must have heard this that men must not cry.... Do you think it's easy.... Even when it hurts they can't cry at all.. even my father was taught in the same way but my father never taught my brother to hide his emotions.

2. Romanalll

Romanalll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the mtl too please:blobsweat_2:?

Romani likes this.
  3. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you! You answer my questions perfectly! Likey likey! :blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

4. Amikas4

Amikas4 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could give me the mtl too

5. Veechan27

Veechan27 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cam you send me one as well

6. michiruechizen

michiruechizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have liked a leak from the fl when he thought he would die, I know that the ml could have a relapse but it would be great if his attitude towards this echo was more active, I think his actions were somewhat weak

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The Marquis gave the land to the ogFL, but the priests took it, so yes he can get it back since he didn't mean to give it to the priests. I believe the reasoning was that ogFL shouldn't have taken such an enormous gift if she wasn't going to keep it and also she cut ties with the Marquis so she should have given the land back.

I'm glad that bitch Diana didn't have a happy ending.

Spoiler threads are discussion threads. The difference is that here we can discuss spoilers. You're not supposed to spoil on the other forums. It's not meant to be a place where you only reveal spoilers.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/discussion-in-spoiler-threads.113527/

"This subforum is supposed to be a place enthusiastic readers can share and discuss spoilers - untranslated content -, openly, without concern for people who do not want to be spoiled. This is a place for like minded people, where you don’t have to use spoiler tags for every post you make. Where you don’t have to worry about others giving you a hard time for mentioning something that hasn’t happened yet."​

8. manhwa_lover

manhwa_lover Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. I wanna be isekaid

I wanna be isekaid New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too,:aww: I just created this account for the 1st time haha even though I just read here for some spoilers in the past. :blobwoah::blob_blush:

readerz likes this.
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: I wanna read the R18 version.

lola46, oshun, milkyfoxz and 2 others like this.
  11. khunsukiyaki

khunsukiyaki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the MTL for this :( please share

readerz likes this.
  12. Philiagomz

Philiagomz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Think you didn't read it properly when I mentioned this ,I was at page4 and just see we were lacking spoilers and people were constantly arguing over ml ,I saved this series in my watch read and whenever I got notification (at that time), I always ended up getting long rants which obviously I don't want to read when all users were arguing over same thing again and again.And you shared this post from "discussion at Spoiler" let me show you some other posts of "Staff members" too .
    Here we go

"Tbh, discussion is actually ok in spoiler thread. The problem comes when user start to fight endlessly over a certain topic. We all know arguments that sounds like this:

A: ml is xxxx because he yyy. He's such an xxxxx and ruined the novel for me.

B: he's ok tho. Why you gotta bring up the same topic over and over again? Freakin xxx

A: ML is xxxxx. How can you forgive that? People like you are xxxx for allowing this happen

B: no, it's you who's xxxx. Anyway, MC is yyy, and hhhh happened in previously life. A is such a xxxxx.

Repeat for the next several pages.

C: can you guys calm down and discuss elsewhere?"
    PS- THIS POST IS NOT MINE ITS FROM ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS.

And this is what I don't like in any thread constantly bringing same topic as how one person don't like ml and others are like nope he is not one of a kind.Okay I get it but why people forget to respect others opinion too ,if you're liking this ml then well & good but why you're constantly replying to those who don't like it when already 10+ posts are available who literally write their long essay as how ml is not weak . We're here to enjoy not to ruin our mood over some fictional character.

Now we have enough spoilers for this series and personally from the start I like this series and was eager to read it's spoiler ,thank you everyone who provided me spoiler for this series ,love you all :love:.PS: I don't want to offend you through my post ,have a nice day:).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    Fabicd, milkyfoxz, Bbyliu and 3 others like this.
  13. mehirr

mehirr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please send me the MTL..I only made an account to ask for this..pretty please..I don't even know how to use this website accurately .

can you please also send it to me:cry::cry::cry:

14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're the one who didn't write it properly. People can discuss here, but you were trying to mod by saying "don't fill this thread with your opinion we want spoilers." No, people obviously do want to discuss (hence all the discussion posts) and not just give spoilers.

Again, the primary reason for a spoiler thread is to discuss spoilers. Not to satisfy people who want summaries of the entire story. This isn't a "summary of everything that happened thread" this is a spoiler discussion thread. For discussing spoilers.

I think the mod post you quoted isn't the same as what you said: "don't fill this thread with your opinion" since that is exactly what this thread is for. In fact, several people even created accounts simply to post about their opinions which means it's something they are passionate about.

As for the mod post you quoted, you've got to read it in context. You posted on page 4 which is hardly "endlessly" posting about one topic. You should also note that different people are posting, which means it's not just posters A, and B posting back and forth which is the example the mod wrote.

15. Leearia

Leearia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please please share it with me too. I really want to read this

16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :whistle:Anyway, the ML seems to be quite depressed but is not going about it in an annoying way. He did support the MC's efforts to get the land back, and he's written the letter for her to present to the crown prince, which is tacitly supporting her. I like him so far.

17. Clarisamae

Clarisamae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg where did you buy the novel? Is there any English translations for this yet?

18. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler on ML and MC moments?

19. Jinmanhwa

Jinmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for this comment
    101% agree with you
    I have a classmate who got depressed and end up committing suícíde when he found out his girlfriend and his bestfriend is cheating behind him. I don't know how much pain he got so I don't have the right to call him weak or pathetic. I'm sorry but its reality.

20. Reanee

Reanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you share it with me too? ::blobcatsmile::

Fellow reinrarnator likes this.