Spoiler For My Husband’s New Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow we meet here too, we follow a lot of novels together. Us and rinraa too. Hahaha... I'm here to ask for spoilers.
    Please spoil!!~

Rin.rinaaa and november27 like this.
  2. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhighfive:
    Rin.rinaaa

3. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an existing thread for this one.

4. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh... Really? Idk it. Then can you tell me how can I delete this thread? I've tried, but that's didn't work.

5. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just informing, as far as I know the threads cannot be deleted, either the staff merges the duplicate thread with the original or lock them. Although I do know one thing, I've made a duplicate thread unknowingly although a similar one was existing, so I reported my own thread and gave the reason that a similar thread already exists and after few hours it was taken care of.

Edit : I've reported your post and the staff had merged it with the existing one now, so no issues :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2022
    Djuli, Glutton idiot and mrs.apache like this.
  6. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. ❤❤

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  7. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    So does he really have a lover ?

MLisMyHubby likes this.
  8. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please.:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappy:

9. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler

10. rainebow

rainebow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that cover art is immaculate. i mean if i reincarnate into a novel/manhwa character i wanna look like the MC. anyway, does anyone know or can provide raws? I have some time on my hands & willing to help out with MTL.

zoefleyl likes this.
  11. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its nice seeing a korean novel with a fl that actually looks korean

snzzykitten likes this.
  12. Clendenin

Clendenin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls

13. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so does he really have a new lover or its just a misunderstanding?

14. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading this. The title and summary are completely misleading. The story doesn't have anything to do with any new lover or wife. So far it is a mystery novel with some corrupt nobility involved. FL and ML entered a contractual marriage cuz of some mutual benefits. The ML is the usual cold and distant duke who cannot understand emotions and love but he is good to fl and doesn't treat her harshly. I am 60 chapters in, the romance is slow but the plot is somewhat interesting. Though confusing at times.

15. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Just camping here :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blob_plusone: Damn this novel is gooooood:blobpopcorn:

16. Something_Useless

Something_Useless Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please?? Please spoil their romance development :):):)(y)

18. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I have forgotten most of this novel I might need to take another look before posting proper spoilers :blobjoy: I can only tell you that romance is super slow.

FL loves him for a long time but he rejected her confession when they were young. He is the type who can never love anybody. It is mainly due to his upbringing and his grandmother. He also made it pretty clear that this would be a business marriage. So FL didn't get her hopes up, she have firmly set the idea in her mind that he would never love her. So the plot is mainly mystery in the beginning. ML does slowly showing his affection and plot revealed that he indeed cares for her but can't understand love. By the point she was about to leave cuz I think their contract period ended, he is already too possessive of her.

The story can be enjoyable if one read it continuously but FL and ML's personality are extremely boring. ML is the usual cold distant duke, while FL is also very passive and it isn't much fun to read her POV. Also, again the title is misleading and the summary as well. There is not misunderstanding of other woman at all. She doesn't even exist.

19. AnotherDayAnotherStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I am slowly in the process of rereading this. The first 10-12 chapters are about their childhood but they extremely boring and slow. Someone has posted mtls for it so, I'll start the spoilers from the their adulthood.

• It start with FL's family getting collapsed overnight. Her father is presumed dead but she thinks he is missing. He has left a huge debt behind. One of her father's friend, Vlad, visit her and sympathize with her for her loss. He offers her a business card saying that it is the least he can do for her. He leaves and soon after some people visit her home and start taking away all the possessions. She visits the location on mentioned on business card, it is an inn or a bar, and get a job as a maid/housekeeper. The place isn't much popular and the living conditions are bad. She doesn't even have bed in her room. But she still accept the offer as she has no where else to.

• The very next day she is visited by Lancelot's attendant, Jill, who offers her sympathy on her condition. He asks her that she should come to Edenbahir household (That is the name of Lancelot's residence). At this point FL reveals that she had last seen Lancelot 2 years ago. She used to visit his residence every year but it stopped two years. She confessed her feelings to him 2 years ago and he rejected pretty coldly. He told her he doesn't love her not now and never in future, he says that he is making it clear so it doesn't affect their friendship with a feeling he can never return. She is embarrassed but acts like she isn't hurt. I think Lancelot also got engaged to someone else during this time. So it just got hard for her to continue visiting. She politely declines Jill's offer and thinks that she should not burden Lancelot. However, the attendant didn't come alone, she later notice that Lancelot is also there sitting in a corner.

• He doesn't show his emotions but from his attitude it appears he is not happy to see her condition. He asked when was the last time she ate. He also looks around her room and asks her where did she sleep last night. He then tells FL to come with her and she again tries to reject but on much persistence she come along. That same day when she arrive at his home, they go to his office for a chat where ML suddenly propose her. This catches her off guard. But ML tells her that if she is his wife he can protect her better. FL is not ready to accept this proposal. His proposal also carried no emotions which irritated her. At that time she simply rejects by saying that she cannot accept a proposal without a ring. She also have no idea about Lancelot's intentions. She then leaves his office for the night.

• After she leaves, ML's attendant asks ML if he is really want to marry FL just for his purpose. Lancelot did offer Anita all his protection but he also wants something from her which he hadn't mentioned yet. ML wants something from Anita that he can use to take down his grandmother and gain control of Edinburgh state. At time, ML does come off as bit jerk for having ulterior motives but we also never fully get to see inside his mind so it was unclear if he only want to use her.

• The next day while taking a stroll around the mansion, the Duke, Lancelot's father's doctor visit her and hand her a note saying that it is from the Duke and she should not tell Lancelot about it. The note mentions that there is something important that his father has left behind for her. To find it she has to go to an amusement park and visit a vault with green lockers. She makes a plan to go their but doesn't inform Lancelot, she just tells that she is going out cause she is bored. At the park, she runs into Klaudia's younger sister, Sasha. Like her sister, Sasha is also on good terms with FL. Sasha is visiting the park with another noble lady named, Rose Eburg. Seeing Rose, FL is reminded of Rose's older sister. A painful memory comes to her, Rose's older sister was engaged to Lancelot. But this engagement didn't last long. This engagement was a much liked match by ML's grandmother. FL remembered how the grandma taunted FL that she is not worth of being around Lancelot and she should not be around him considering his status now. Rose is a bitchy character, she mocks FL's background and her condition after her father went missing. Rose soon leaves with a guy wearing mask and Sasha apologize on Rose's behalf.

• After Sasha leaves FL makes her way to green locker. The park is known to have blue and red lockers. The green lockers were secret and only few knew about it. But before she can find them, the man who left with Rose earlier appraoch her. He has silver hair and wearing a mask. He tries to be friendly with FL and asks for her name. She doesn't tell him her real name and man figures out that she is wary of him. This man is completely acting sus, he even ask location for green vault but FL denies knowing it. After that she leaves and finally arrive at green lockers. Inside one of the lockers she find documents that state that her father has made some purchases for a family villa another town named Budort. There were lots of investments made on this villa like new furniture was bought and some people were hired. FL used to live with her family in this villa long ago. She figures her father must be there. She then leaves taking the documents, outside the man from earlier is waiting for her. He says that she lied to him. I don't remember the conversation but soon after a little boy interrupts them and gives something to FL. It is a note from Lancelot telling her that he is waiting in carriage. FL is surprised and hurries to park enterance where Lancelot is waiting.

• ML is concerned for her but he doesn't show it. Just says that she should not be going out alone. It is dangerous. He also ask her about the man she was talking to and she says she doesn't know him. A realization hit Anita that Lancelot sent a boy instead of coming to pick her himself. She figures that Lancelot knew the man in the park.

• Soon after again Anita makes plan to leave without informing Lancelot. She gives a note to the same doctor and ask him to give it to Lancelot after she leaves. Anita only takes a gun and one servent with her and leaves with earliest train. It is 2 hours later that Lancelot finds out that Anita has left through his attendant. He is bit surprised but quickly hide his emotions. He inquires about it and the attendant tells that Anita might have found something about her father and left. The attendant assumes that Lancelot might want to follow her, a new train leaves every 6 hours so attendant ask if he should book a ticket for 3 pm train. But ML rejects it saying that he has a much important meeting at 6 which he cannot miss so he will leave at 9 pm train. The attendant is a bit shocked at his decision but complies. The meeting is with a middle aged duchess named Milenia and if he reschedule it then it will take months. It is mentioned that ML will always put work as his priority over anything else. At this point he again comes as cold but wait for it.

• Anita arrives in the town mentioned in documents. She waits for a carriage along with her servant but no matter how long she wait no wagon shows up except private wagons. She finds it odd and go to a farmer nearby to inquire. The farmer tells them that some lunatic burned all the wagons in town few dahs ago. FL has no choice so she ask the farmer if he can give them a ride to the villa and offers him money. But farmer says he is new and don't know the place. At this moment servant next to her says that he knows the address. FL ask if he is familiar with the place. He says yes and his grandma lives in town. She finds the coincident odd but still they make way to villa. But it is empty. She start looking for clues upstairs while servant looks downstair. She doesn't find anything at first and giving up goes to her old room, there goes toward a creaking chair under it she made a secret hiding place long ago. She opens it and is reminiscing about her childhood but to her surprise there is also a document tucked under there. She picks it up and put it in bag. At this point, the servant upstairs and inquired if she has found what she is looking. Anita says no. The servant is acting weird. He then ask if she needs carrying her bags (the bag contains gun) but she declines and ask him to leave. Moments after the servant left, she notices that smoke is rising outside. Only then she put the hints together (wagons got burned, servants family live in town, he is trying to take away her bag and overly concerned about what she is looking for) and realize that servant is traitor. A fire has started outside which is slowly engulfing the villa. FL tries to leave but all the doors are locked by servant. She is on second floor and only window is her escape. She quickly picks up every fabric she find and make rope from it and jumps out the window.

• Outside she finds the servant and points the gun at him. The servant mocks her saying that she can't shoot. She will become a killer and will be a bigger burden to Lancelot. FL hesitates and is ready to pull away but at that moment someone takes gun from her and shoots the servant. Turns out it is Lancelot. He gives a mini lecture to FL that if someone tried to killed her, she shouldn't hesitate to shoot. Then they go back home.

• Anita figured that her assassination attempt wasn't random and there was a reason behind it. The document Anita found were her father's will and a key to take over something his father left behind called Callasgo Trust. She need the signature of three witnesses to get the control of this trust. If even one of the witness is missing or dies she can't get the control and if Anita dies then there is no problem left. This is why she was targeted. After reaching the home, the first thing ML does is beat up the doctor. He was involved in it and was tasked to get the will, the dr ask for forgiveness saying that he had no choice. ML knows that someone ordered him to do it, probably grandma. So he let go of the doctor telling him to inform his master that FL knows about the will and has it in her possession. I don't remember what was the purpose of it but it was better for them this way.

• ML then explain the whole situation to her. ML's father, Ludwig and FL's father, Vincent were business partners. Sometime ago they started a huge trust organization called Callasgo trust. This is a very trusted place by many nobles. The grandmother wants the control of this org. But half the ownership went to Anita after her father went missing. ML explains that his father couldn't escape grandma's clutches but ML doesn't want the same fate. He wants to overthrow her grandma and take full control of Edinburgh household. Anita then understand that for that he needs control of investment management rights. FL herself has no idea about handing this organization and noble would not find her much trusty. Compare to her ML can handle it better. She then figures that this is why he wants the marriage.

• ML doesn't deny it and tells her that this marriage will be mutually beneficial. He would help her with her revenge, find her father and give his full protection to her. When the time comes they can safely divorce and they would not have kids so that FL isn't bound to him by anything after divorce. The word divorce leaves a bitter taste in her mouth. Her heart feels heavy with his offer but she knows that it is for the best for both of them. So she agrees but says that his father won't agree. Then ML informs her that his father died on the day she left and he will have funeral soon. Anita is shocked to hear the news but doesn't have time to wrap her head around it cuz the next thing she knows she is preparing for funeral. My memory but Lancelot and Anita try to gain media attention after the funeral. Soon afterwards, ML publically proposes FL. With a ring. He acts out his line saying he loves her. Anita is truly shocked at this and for a moment wants to think it is real when it is not. She gladly accept the ring and then ML kiss her in front of everyone. Not exactly on the lips but just below the lip.

• We go back to day Anita left to find her father. The duchess milenia arrive on time. She is very well known in the society and her household is known for sponsoring many gifted artists of their century. But as soon as she arrives, one of the servant comes running to ML and informs that the Duke has passed away. Duchess goes to deceased's room with ML and pays her condolences. The scene was much detailed but what happens is that ML make a connection with his father's death, FL going to amusement park and FL suddenly leaving. The one who passed FL's note is the doctor and someone also says that it was the dr who met up with FL few days ago. So questions the dr in not a very nice way. The dr panics and tries to lie that he knows nothing but ML doesn't believe him. The dr says that he is doing what is best for Edenbahir family. The ML then immediately ask his attendant to find the quickest ride that would take him to FL. The attendant say the next train is still in 3 hours but ML orders to find an earlier one otherwise he would come back with Anita's dead body. Anyway, the duchess is present during all this commotion. She had a good observation and figured out many things and situation between ML and FL. ML doesn't want to be bother with another reschedule with duchess so before he leaves he quickly makes his request to Duchess. He asks her to his wife. Probably because she has a lot of influence.

• Then the next few chapters are wedding preparations. The dress Anita need to wear is same as the previous duchess but needs fitting. During the preparation, one day Fl is out and find out that the inn where she went to work closed down and is being investigated cuz the owner was involved in fraud and trafficking. They mainly target heavily debted ladies. So FL begins to doubt Vlad as well cuz he probably intentionally sent her here.

• Before the wedding we also get to see the side of grandma and other relatives of ML. The grandma is obsessed with Edenbahir legacy. Their family and the royal family (Montevio) are decendent of dragons called Nuavjo. The Edenbahir are stronger than Montevio yet Edenbahir is serving the royals. She finds Lancelot and his father weak to rule their family. She thinks no one else can understand the true meaning of their family. Lancelot's aunt Matilda and his father's cousin, Norman are involved with grandma's plan (I am not sure the exact relation of Norman. It only mentioned that he is the cousin of Matilda and Matilda is sister of ML's father). Among these two Matilda seems sane, but Norman clearly hate Lancelot and his father cuz he always felt inferior to them. Grandma probably wants Matilda to take over the household so she can keep the control of their house.

• The wedding day finally arrives but the dress FL is wearing is extremely tight on the chest area even after the fitting. She has problem breathing but she tries to make it through the ceremony. The wedding ceremony involves handing a sword and a sheath to the groom by the brides mother and father. But considering the circumstances, it is the bride that is handed the sword and sheath. The one who would be doing this are Matilda and Norman. Norman is the first to hand her the sword, during this he introduce himself to Anita but she knows he doesn't approve of her. Lancelot try to warn him off in his own way by swing the sword toward him. This scares him and he quickly leaves the stage. Then Matilda climb the stage to hand the sheath while taking it, FL feels extreme dizziness taking over her. She slightly moves from her spot and the exact moment a loud gunshot is heard. The target was again Anita but the assassin missed her and it grazed Matilda's neck. The whole ceremony becomes chaos and Lancelot takes Anita to cover. He looks extremely worried about her and Anita mentions that he never showed this kind of worry before.

• Matilda is scared as hell, the wound on her neck isn't fatal. FL goes to Matilda and tells ML that they are going back inside the Duchy while ML investigates the scene. When they arrive inside, one of the servant runs toward FL and tries to give her a key. Saying that Lancelot gave it to him and it is the key to all rooms on 2nd floor. But FL feels something odd about the servant, she has heard his voice somewhere before. So instead of taking the key, she asks him his name. The servant is confused but tells his name. She asks it two more times. Then she remembers the voice, it is the same guy who she met in the park. FL pushes Matilda behind her and quickly lifts her gown and grabs the revolver holstered to her thigh. She points the gun at the man. The man find this situation interesting and says that she would probably not shoot him. Soon after few policemen also arrive in the duchy and seeing the situation try to apprehend the man but he is way too quick. He quickly disarm the cops and knock them out. He then holds Matilda hostage. Again believing that FL can't shoot him, he casually asks FL for her name in return he would let go of Matilda. FL again lies about her name and soon after shoots him. The shot hits his ear and he let go of Matilda. The weird guy find it amusing and runs to FL and overpowers her. He tells her that she is the first woman to hit her so he would let her live. Before he leaves he tells her his name is Sigmund.

• Anita lose conciousness after this and she has a dream about their childhood days. She and Klaudia were once talking about Nuavjo legend. In this legend, the twins were seen as a sin. So when a twin is born in Nuavjo clan they would kill one of them. This tradition was later followed by decendents of this clan including royal family and ML's family. ML looks annoyed during this conversation according to Anita. It is hinted that ML might have twin brother as well.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022