Spoiler For Persephone / 페르세포네를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 19, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    “Demeter hid you away so well… I had a lot of trouble finding you.”

Persephone’s cloak was peeled off by the man’s sinewy hand. Her shoulders shriveled due to the chills. The tightness in her chest was overwhelming, and the hem of the chiton rolled up to the stomach in no time. Persephone could only perceive his voice.

“Persephone.”

Persephone, the man called her name. His tongue and warm breath were licking the nape of her neck while he uttered the syllables of her name.

“Why are you acting like a scared sheep? Didn’t you say you were not afraid?”

—————

The full story of the Persephone abduction. In fact, it was the result of the Persephone scheme that seduced Hades. It also caught him with a very thorough lie. I want to escape the island, but I cannot escape. Persephone listens to cruel whispers in her heart. It was <For Persephone>, a reversal of the scary 'obsessed' trick girl.

Unholy birth, resulting in a mother's prison-like affection. The link to the underworld was her escape between protection and confinement. The only way to get out of the island without breaking your oath with Demeter in front of the Styx River. So Persephone blindly crads Hades from the beginning. I will have this man unconditionally. I approach him without hesitation, whom everyone is afraid of.

"It's okay to be ruthless. In fact, I like being ruthless than being merciful. I'm sick of being merciless."

The unstoppable choice between confinement above ground and freedom below ground. With an innocent temptation towards Hades, she destroys 'Kore' and denies the mother's oppression. Instead of Demeter's compassionate motherhood, she longs for Hades' merciless affection. Also, the exclusive desire to be loved only by yourself. Whenever Persephone's cruel nature was secretly revealed, Hades' indifference seemed rather kind.

The setting that correctly twisted the commonly known Hades and Persephone myths was fresh. According to the drama, was it the only one who could accept the Myeongye, literally hell, as heaven? However, it was regrettable that Persephone's presence overwhelmed Hades in this process. Anyway, the thorough strategy of the very 'crazy' goddess was successful. We are also looking forward to a new series of myths by the artists of the three-legged islands coming soon.

1. Daughter of Demeter
    2. The World of the Dead
    3 The King and Girls
    4. One Drop of Poison
    5. Messenger Hermes
    6. Benevolent Hand
    7. Red Hand
    8. Caught
    9. Persephone kidnapping
    Side. Sisyphus' Confession
    Epilogue
    After Story. Orpheus

Abduction. -Minthe-

0. Prologue
    1. Decision
    2. Minte
    3. Minte (2)
    4. Minte (3)
    5. Reason of Minte
    6. What Does Not Change
    7. Epilogue
    About Minthe

Greek mythology AND smut? Heck yeah!:X3: Also, this is a series with 4 other books.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

jkumi7 likes this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    YES I never get tired of love stories between these two characters!
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    yeah this is not a spoiler just some rambles of a reader.
    also if you are also a fan of stories of Persephone and Hades or other mythological gods try Lore Olympus (persephoneXhades) or Athena Complex (athenaXposeidon).
    also who else here is a fan of Percy Jackson, Apolo, The Heroes of Olympus, Fire Thief or other books on mythological gods? personally I’m a fan of Rick Riordan

4. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if there is any Apollo x Aphrodite fanfic? If found one before but lost it.

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    No I don’t. its such an unexpected combination, if you did find fanfics of these two please fill me in as well.

6. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    I try... but each time I tape about a fanfic about Aphrodite it would either be with Ares or Hephaestus or complet brainless smut... Rarely anyone give this great character justice.

LayZhang and Guide1410 like this.