Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are becoming frantic and completely different from Dana’s novel memories is one of the proofs that the original novel timeline did happen. Edgar also gets fragmented memories as well. Stella has an unconscious awareness (which is shown when she realizes that Are will never love her and it feels like she’s lost something that she doesn’t know of). This isn’t something that happened to their souls, Are is literally a living proof that he suffered through all that. Are shows that he has severe trauma and the way he treats Edgar and Stella is not how one would treat them if it happened to their “soul”. Are has absolutely no remorse when he shatters Stella’s heart. Most people, even with TL1 memories would feel guilt because there would be a shadow of doubt in their minds but Are doesn’t. I know it’s difficult to believe it happened because Are is the only one who seems fully and consciously aware of the TL1. But there’s pretty concrete evidence he did come back.

Also, it looks like you’re quite confused about the current (TL2) Dana. The current Dana is not the Dana from OG timeline. She’s one who basically isekai’d into this world and her memories came back when she was a kid. Whenever Dana talks about her death, it’s mostly because she is aware of it from the novel and is very detached about it. That’s why she wonders how much it will hurt when Edgar slices her back with his sword. However, obviously, for Are it is something that very much happened and he can’t be detached about it.

Also, can you really fault Dana for wanting to go back home? Most people when they transmigrate remember dying, however Dana does not which I think gives her the false hope that she can go home if she “completes” the story. But she gives up on it later anyways, because she’s fallen in love with Are.

As for the professor, it’s been a while so I don’t remember everything about him. The professor is also a transmigrator/teleporter (one who has memories of their past life) like Dana. However, if he is the professor TL1 it doesn’t matter because he would’ve never read the novel like Dana and thus would have not been able to change anything.

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    torte1315 and layyu like this.
  2. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    (opinion)
    Sigh, this story is such a bummer. Had a big potential if only the ml was another dude. Let this be a lesson for Arcane. My dude is too dumb for so called relationships. He should just rest(die if you will.. jk.) Alot of people r saying he love Dana in the first tl thinks that helps with anything. Nope, it just makes him look like sovietshit, who had a women who was there for him since young but got easily swayed and basically went for another women because she's all bubbly and "unique". And now that they r gone, they suddenly love them sm. MY GUY, u got swayed because of her looks and ill mannered actions. You literally suck. I can't believe Dana was (also) an idiot for falling for him. In conclusion, I hate the 4 characters. They all need a break from love. One is an simp, second is a stupid pick me, another is a dude who can't only love one girl, and last one is a hopeless girl who just wants to go her og home.. but still an idiot for falling for Arcane.

3. monmati

monmati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

4. masakibluei

masakibluei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is my opinion regarding Arcane, stella and Danna
    In TL 2, Arcane loved Stella but Dana was also precious to him, perhaps more like a family and a dear friend. Then the shit happened. He lost practically everything because of that love. He couldn't forget about Dana's death especially, which showed he cared about her a lot and tried to move on with his life. Many people got mad about the fact that he came back to Stella, but the way I saw it, she was the only one that he had left. He already lost all of his family, loyal retainers, and his closest friend ( Dana and Edgar), Stella (even though she was one cause of it) was practically the only one he had, and I think she was also probably traumatized as well. So two wounded people end up together, but perhaps Arcane's wound was much deeper. Despite everything, He did not live happily with her. Then in the new TL, he suddenly met Dana again. This time he did not want to lose her, a part of it is guilt (she protected him and died for him) but he did have some affection too and considered her precious. At first, if you read it carefully between the line, he mentioned that he will be fine as long as dana is alive and happy. He didn't think of having a romantic relationship with her. But slowly, as he practically now realize how precious she was to him, he began to see her in a romantic light. Especially after he saw her having a friendly relationship with other guys. I think this is pretty realistic. Ideally, we want to fall in love only once, but sometimes life didn't go that way. How many people got lucky to find true love in their first love? I also had 2 friends, and the two of them were really close during high school time. Let's call them A and B (both girls). At that time, A dating a guy, and the guy became close friends with B. Then A and the guy broke up. Then they went to college, and B and the guy maintain some kind of friendship, then after college, they suddenly started to date, Did A get mad? Nope. After all, is not like they were having affair, they started as casual friends for years then during reunion, they meet up again and become even closer.

lostross, torte1315 and layyu like this.
  5. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the reason he went back to her was because Dana said be happy with Stella. If he didn’t then Dana’s death would be pointless

6. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you make this into a LN i am definitely reading it !

its0k and layyu like this.
  7. ThemisWeeps

ThemisWeeps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, for the ones who were like “Does Are actually love Dana or is it just him confusing it for her last wish etc etc?”

The answer has been confirmed in S3 of the manwha. Ares actually does truly love Dana.

So, Dana was in a carriage accident which left her with severe internal injuries and essentially in a coma. In order to save Dana, Irube came up with a magic spell that can save her. However, it cannot be activated unless the castor loves the person romantically.

He sets off to find Are, who is basically going around killing criminals b/c he is unable to sleep due to the smell of Dana’s blood lingering in his mind. Seeing this and hearing Are’s explanation for what he’s doing, Irube comments that both of them (Dana and Are) have such calm expressions for people who are rotting and collapsing on the inside.

Anyways, Irube asks Are if he actually romantically loves Dana and Are is like what kind of question is that, not understanding why Irube is asking. Irube explains to Are that he’s simply asking that because he wants Are to think carefully about the possibility that he’s mistaken his feelings for obsession with the past feelings and it’s not actually romantic. But Are’s response is that he’s confident about his feelings being romantic as he states that Dana is his entire world and without her, his world is incomplete.

So Irube explains how he’s come up with a spell to awaken Dana and the requirement of how the castor must hold romantic feelings for the person. Without hesitation, Are asks Irube to teach him how to cast it. Irube teases Are about how he didn’t hesitate and how it’ll be embarrassing if it doesn’t activate, but agrees to teach Are how to cast it.

Are successfully casts the spell and Dana wakes up, which confirms that Are does love her romantically.

It’s kind of funny afterwards, b/c Irube tells Dana that yes he did make the spell but that Are cast it and if she has any questions… she has to ask Ares. But she looks at the formula and solves it herself, which revealed to her that the last step of the spell required a genuine kiss from a loved one. And Dana FINALLY (THANK THE HEAVENS) REALIZES ARE DOES TRULY LOVE HER ROMANTICALLY.

But side note… Honestly, you can tell how much Irube cares for Dana not in a romantic sense but as a family. When Dana wakes up he fusses over her a lot and worries for her but continually tells her that he will always be on her side.

8. Wishky

Wishky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but unfortunately when Irube was about to pursue Dana's love, Dana was already engaged to someone (PM). PM is a third generation of a big company abroad. even though they are engaged, dana doesn't love PM and PM really loves danna but. so, there will be fights between companies. irube's company which is in crisis is getting ruined and becoming bankrupt. dana who still loves irube begs PM to save irube by marrying PM. yeaaah the 2nd timeline of the isekai world happened again :)

Last edited: May 5, 2023
    its0k likes this.
  9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You also have to understand Stella was part responsible (if not entirely) for what happened to Arcane's friends/allies and Dana in the first life and he is aware of it. Although, she didn't do it intentionally she "betrayed" Arcane by telling the enemy of Arcane's location because Stella naively believed in her "childhood friend" over Arcane.
    After that arcane was never able to look at Dana the same way again, for multiple reasons. He couldn't trust her or get over the fact she believed in someone else over him which is what led to her betraying him. He also realised just how much his "love" for Stella had cost him and couldn't live with that guilt. He stayed with Stella out of feeling a sense of obligation but his feelings were no longer the same and he was still bitter about those he lost due to him choosing the love the "wrong" person.
    It's why in the 2nd life, Stella keeps pushing herself onto Arcane expecting him to take the bait, but comes to the realisation but doesn't understand what it means she has a feeling that "she's lost something she can never get back".

10. AllieBtU

AllieBtU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read this novel translated?? or her mtl, because I can't get it through kakaopage:blobpensive:

11. Q_Q

Q_Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's that novel name in your pfp?

12. AllieBtU

AllieBtU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from the novel 'I will seduce the villain's father'

Shendee90 likes this.
  13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The things I'm upset about isn't even the fact the male lead only started loving the female lead after all those things happened.
    It's the fact that in the new timeline,female lead befriended Stella like she wasn't a pick me girl.