Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOT PROFESSOR 4 DA WIN!!
    I'M ONLY HERE 4 THE HAWT DADDY PROFESSOR:oops::blobhyperthink:

2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So the first meeting (after regression) doesn't go according to the novel plot and Dana is wondering why is that cause Stella and Arcane aren't frenemies instead they're enemies more on the part of Arcane. Arcane was mad at them when Edgar asked about directions, he asked them why are they so informal even though they're students, they're still nobility.

Arcane: Stella - my lover, my beloved but was I really in love with her?

The sitting arrangement is also changed this time, Arcane was to sit beside Stella but this time Dana is sitting beside her. Stella is frustrated at being avoided by Arcane and vents her frustration on Dana by being rude to her'.

Stella: You ignore me while being sweet to that plain brunette.

She too is bewildered at herself that why is she so mad at Dana who did nothing.

3. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank, well i doesnt like stella, she seems quite rude, her childhood friend said she is so cute after she is rude with someone and later she will feel guilty and try to say sorry (he said she is only straightforward person) - - - > excuse me!!! O. O, i hope she doesnt get love from either childhood friend or aru =), honestly she is quite of annoyed and she betrayed her friend is the simple of villainess

4. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    y'all i read until chapter 4 of the manhwa and edgar annoyed me for some reason, stella too. both of them get on my nerves somehow, especially edgar. i don't like the way edgar think of dana.

5. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But your spoiler said Stella betrayed him. Isn't the choice to comeback to Stella more painful and unpleasant? Why I said it is more painful and unpleasant to comeback to Stella? Because if he comeback to Stella that mean he will keep seeing Stella again, a traitor who once he believed was love of his life that turns out to be someone who made him lose everything precious. Doesn't that hurt?
    See? This is why I said ML is confusing, Why he comeback to Stella? What was the reason? All that and comeback to Dana now ?

6. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on previous spoiler he try to be happy with Stella because of Dana.. Dana wants him to be happy with Stella so he tried to fulfill Dana's wish maybe? But at the end he realized his love is actually Dana probably

7. Detained_in_switzerland55

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that definitely make sense:hmm: Thank you

8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    He came back to Stella cause well, yes she did betrayed him but well (I don't like her and I'm not defending her, I'm just stating it) it's believable for a person to trust the one who has been with one all their childhood. Stella was confused and was swayed by her childhood friend and it's natural. I mean yes she was wrong in not believing her lover but it was natural for a person to trust a childhood friend. Eugene made it pretty much believable situation for her and she had no idea that Eugene will try to kill her lover who had even became his best friend also leave it, she had no doubt on the fact that Eugene will do something which will hurt HER who was her childhood friend! Childhood!

Why did the Male Lead went back to her?
    He was angry with her but seeing her situation he understood that she did loved him but was unable to put her trust in him. Not that he wasn't angry on this fact but he loved her, he fought for her cause he loved her (or so he thought) and after he won the fight he decided to let bygones be bygones (the fact that she didn't have much faith in him) and tried to live with her thinking he will overcome and accept the fact that he lost his precious people. But he couldn't. So he got together with her but not really. There was always a wall in-between them which Stella was unable to overcome. I don't think that they got married and had children too

9. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, too bad Stella is now scripted as the bich...and Edgar will soon be the a-hole. Arcane's hostility is like a trained canine LOL after learning from their mistake, they smartly become hostile towards the "correct" enemies. Like an added education for defense. Good thing he's not a mindless mutt...he won't be...*crossfingers* I hope he isn't going to be THAT mindless about things. And, Dana catches up...on the "gist" of the story.

I'm kinda choking up Arus actions in TL2 as "no choice" and "love is blind" category. But, it's not the most beautiful thing to even do, he was forced to move on.

I feel as well that Stella, since there are signs that she might be obsessed as well with Aru, was the only one option left because SHE MADE IT THAT WAY. Think, there might be more open options out there, but Stella in her guilt and "love" (personally call it obsession) over Aru, pursued him to no end. A lot of people who are wary of specific peoples actions will surely veer away from them out of either respect or just plain doesn't want to handle it LOL cause honestly, I agree as well about your point. That Aru should've had the sense to...not move on from her betrayal. But, he thought it was more logical to move on and HOPE that Stella can be the right one. Since he needs that mental, emotional and...I guess other factors, stability.

Sad, he didn't get it from Stella. She not meant for our Aru.

toleneram, Mxchi_, papapa and 3 others like this.
  10. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh she did apologised and did accepted that her she was at fault so she's still not at the level of a bish.

I've a theory at why she feels mad at Dana :
    I think, she subconsciously has those lingering feeling from the past timeline in which even after getting back together with Arcane, she got nothing. As Arcane lived remembering Dana although he claimed that he liked Stella, so most probably past Stella must've felt salty that even though they were together from the start, all Arcane thought was about Dana and even though she's dead, she still lives in his heart and mind while Stella who's alive and is beside him is nonexistent to him. In short, though Arcane is physically with her, his heart and mind wanders somewhere else and the source is Dana. Classic cliché of being won but lost. She would've thought that it was unfortunate what happened and Arcane will eventually move on as she did, but it never happened. So her hopelessness developed into resentment towards Dana which is born with her in the life. And this is why she's subconsciously rude with her (being embarrassed by the fact that she's feeling salty with a girl who did nothing to her.)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2022
  11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're overthinking it. She was initially quite friendly in the next timeline while Aru was rude and so she started being rude back. She's just a tsundere.

vannaokuzo, Cho_Youni and pansikoser like this.
  12. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huff~ still won't stop calling her the bich (pronounced as bihk LOL way funnier) but I do think every TL is a soft core reset. And, basically, her starter pack is a bit...I guess bratty? in TL3...however, I still want her to not go down the snotty beach route. i do ship her with Ed from the beginning, their character design feels more chemistry.

Oooooof!
    Yeah, the theory "TL2 Stella saltiness passed over a bit to TL3 Stella" is possible~ now all we need is a good back up on that. I would accept that as a more plausible reason for her to be that bochy towards TL3-Dana (well current Dana). Besides status disparity, originally I'd accept the status-disparity personality. Meaning, that gives more Stella progress of change to being a gooder friend to Dana. But, if the stated theory is the one on going, won't that be a larger mark. Because, it's like a soul embed. The same intensity might happen with the saltiness, like the same rage Aru had that carried over the travel.

Sad they didn't become graceful with their selves and more aware in the TL2. (sorry I just adopted the TL count from one of the replies LOL) They could've moved on, given more consideration and compassion, but they we're naught blessed with such.

That's the reason I was laughing when the encounter happened. I'm like "that so unfortunate" LOL like the fine line between love and hate happened. The love happened, but wasn't fruitful. So, now the hate was given the chance, and "lets see if it makes everything better" notion.

Imagine Aru's dismay if in the current TL everything will suddenly still be botched. I mean, there's still the political side of the story.

13. Detained_in_switzerland55

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that was one detailed answer. Thank you very much

I understand, brainwashing is probably easier to do than we think moreover in Stella's case it comes from her most trusted person it sure is easy to get swayed.
    Does this mean Stella childhood friend (black hair dude) is the villain of this story since he's basically the one who start all the problem?

DRpsy, Hera a misigga, Arcana and 2 others like this.
  14. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    No I'm not overthinking, it's just a theory.
    In the novel, Stella thought that what is the reason she was angry and bitter with Dana, she was also upset with the fact that Arcane was not paying attention to her but to that plain brunette. Though it was their first meet.

Hence, the theory.

I've not said anything about being rude, that I've already spoiled. She was rude to Arcane because he was rude to her yes, but here I'm talking about her initial dislike towards Dana before she apologized.

The novel is quite good, I'm liking it though the MTL can be hard to understand sometimes.

So Arcane is super gluey to Dana. Like he don't want to be separated from her :blob_grin: He also had a doubt before he dispelled it about Dana being in love with him, but he knew she only looked towards him as a younger brother but he's still bewildered upon the fact that how can one throw their life away for the one who was just a mere friend. He's still adjusting to the situation and seeks out Dana for comfort thinking this all is just a dream and when he will wake up everything will be the same as it was. His obsession with Dana is taking place plus he's also a little confused at why Dana is so friendly to strangers (referring to the first meeting with Stella and Eugene) cause as he remembered her she was very shy but these thoughts were quickly expelled and he didn't pondered much upon them. He's also feeling guilty as even though they were childhood friends he now knows nothing about her as they grew distant though she still sacrificed her life for him.

Meanwhile Dana after seeing Arcane's strange behaviour : Wtf bro? :blob_grin: lol she's in total confusion as why he's acting so strange

Will be back with some more spoilers!

Yes you're right, she's bratty though that was the reason Arcane fell in love with her. :blob_grin:

This reminds me of the song : People Fall in Love in Mysterious Ways

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2022
  15. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooo if it's from the novel maybe? i mean, could be traces of memories from another timeline subconsciously but i thought you just meant from that manhwa mb.

cuz in the manhwa she gets upset with herself for being rude, but she also did ask why she was rude to dana iirc so maybe it rly is a subconscious thing.

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  16. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't wait to see all the fluff in the manhwa

17. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, the story continues without any development between Arcane and Stella. This time, Arcane also lives in a room all by himself unlike the original where Edgar was his roommate which allowed their friendship to become deeper and stronger (before the love war).

“There's also this character mtl name : Irube Lucayan
    So this character knew that this is a world that follows a fate written off a book, idk if he's of this world or not, I think he too is not of this world (I already forgot about him as I picked up the novel after few days + hard mtl) Anyway, he's a professor at the academy and Dana confides her secrets to him, he's also a side character like Dana who's original role was also to listen about Dana's unrequited feelings in the original.”

Arcane's walls are up and Dana is worried that he's acting lights years away from the original plotline. Meanwhile, Edgar is friendly to her and asks her whether she's being bullied cause she often disappears (she does that to make chances between the original character), she assures him that there's nothing as such and he shouldn't worry about that cause if she's being bullied she will surely tell them about it. The four of them though move together, there is no progress in the friendship between them except that Stella is fond of Dana and usually hung out with her which forces Edgar and Arcane to be with them too. Edgar and Dana also talk to each other once in a while Arcane is a brick to everyone except Dana.
    Le Arcane :
    images (5).jpeg

Though Arcane doesn't even look at her, Stella's heart pounds wildly by him being near her (she wants his attention, though she never admits it) She's also optimistic about being together with Dana cause Arcane is around here too but this isn't the only reason, as of now she genuinely is fond of her and her kindness.

Edgar's feelings towards Stella has started to creep up and he affirms in his heart that he will do anything for her and she just needs to stay with him.

Arcane founds about Dana's plan to die
    One day, like always, Dana was talking about the future and the current progress to Irube, Irube asks her to befriend Edgar as he seems to be willing to be her friend, which she declines and says that Edgar though is a good man but he will eventually be blackened and will be a villain. She says she finds it hard when he looks at her with gentle eyes and that even though she knew what will happen she's not willing to change the future. She decides it will be better that if they're distant cause it won't much affect him when she dies in his hands. She feels the pain that she felt when she was stabbed suddenly and Irube asks her to rest while he goes on to take his class. Dana means towards the door and thinks about the future which she doesn't want to change even after knowing that many lives will be in pain but she's firm in her decision to return to her original world. She mumbled Arcane, My Arcane, Please be Happy and dun dun dun the last words are heard by Arcane who's behind the door. His body goes numb and cold. He reminisces his memories about Dana and how she protects him and dies in his place and how her body went cold while he wasn't able to do anything for her. He thought about how his heart used to pound for Stella and even though he's back and his love is back too, his heart feels cold and void. He promises to himself that even though Dana knows about the future and wants to die, he won't let her. He will protect her even if she doesn't need his protection and he wants her to stay alive by his side. So Dana, my Dana, Please Live.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2021
    luliibunny, Zepelim, smeilia and 65 others like this.
  18. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    •There is some of group work and Edgar and Dana are one team while Stella and Arcane in one team. Stella gets into a verbal argument with an old man who tries to hit her, luckily, Arcane saves her. She looks up at Arcane while being totally mesmerized with his smile with tears in her eyes, while Arcane looks at her wondering why did he fell in love with Stella. He ponders upon his love and thought yes Arcane loved Stella and that love took everything from him. His parents, his aides, his friends and...his Dana. But now he's back and Arcane is low in not in love with Stella, he's convinced that the love which was there previously isn't their anymore. He's not in control of that love anymore and is free. He will live a life without losing anything in the name of that love and he's happy while living with Dana. Thinking such thoughts, he turns his back on her without any regard to her tears.
    While Stella stares at him and involuntary reaches out to him, seeing his eyes looking at her with no emotion. She gets scared and it hits her that she has lost something so precious to her and if she doesn't hold him that thing will be no more hers. While she stretches her arms towards him, his back is already turned and he walks away. She looks at his back and as they were getting distant she feels lonely as realises the fact that she lost that thing fully. (I told you in my theory, that Stella is subconsciously aware of the past feelings. She doesn't remember anything but she knows something isn't right)

•It's finally revealed to Dana that Arcane knows about the future. He pleads to Dana while crying to not to die. Dana is stunned and frantically runs away from him.
    The next day she cries in Irube's arms and says that she wants to leave this world in which she's thrown without a choice.
    Arcane searches for her and wonders how Irube knew about her and why are they so close. Why didn't he saved Dana previously and why when she dies he told her to live well, repeating Dana's will.

•Dana is hiding from Arcane and is crying alone. A male classmate soothes her, Arcane sees this and it hits him that thought that if Dana is alive and stays beside him, he will be happy. Dana will get married and have children and will come to meet him but can he beat it. His heart aches.

•Dana is in the garden thinking that she knows she's selfish and she knows she wanted to be on the sidelines while leaving Arcane in pain cause she wanted to return to her original world. She thinks over and over again about how she came into this world and how terrified she was but how she comes to love this world and how she was terrified as her world was filling with Arcane and she was losing her previous world's memories. She already forgot her name and her parents faces but she knew she was loved. She's willing to sacrifice his life for Arcane whom she loves. Yes! It's finally revealed that she loves him too.
    You are my world.
    I love you so I wanted to do everything for you which I can. And all I can do is die. But you asked me to live...how can I live...? I wanted to go back, I wanted to go back while sacrificing my light for you who shines like a sunshine. How can I not leave when the sweet voice that calls my name, Dana, will be calling another name. You will fall in love and I'll sacrifice my life to male your live beautiful and will go to my original world where I'll remember you. Even if I won't go back I would've done something for you which I can..

Arcane sees her and he thinks that how did he stop Dana from leaving. You who got beaten in my place. (When they were young someone tried to kidnap them and Dana got beaten up in his place while trying to save him and urging them to take her away instead of him) The doctors were in shock seeing a child so badly beaten. You who asked for me as soon as you woke up. I was terrified so I pushed you away, I was terrified that you'll leave me while being so happy and smiling (which she did), so I pushed you away and made you distant but you still chose me at last. My Dana...how can I tell you that...?

Stella cries hugging Dana and confessing that she lost something precious (she confessed it to Edgar too who never saw such dull Stella before) and it's related to Arcane. They both cry together. Though Stella says that as Edgar told her she believes she will retrieve what she lost.

I'll post the rest of the spoilers tomorrow. I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. Ohmg! Each character is written so beautifully and their emotions are written so well. Even with MTL the books got me hooked.

19. Detained_in_switzerland55

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Stella and her childhood friend the antagonist in this story ? Are they the obstacle of Arcane and Dana relationship? ? Will Stella 'feeling' in this TL has bad effect for Arcane and Dana relationship?
    One more question how will all 4 of them relationship end? Will they be friends or not? N o hate but I personally find it weird if all of them ended up as actual friends since Edgar and Stella is the reason why Arcane and Dana suffer in previous TL especially Edgar cause he wanted to kill Arcane (which ended up killing Dana and all Arcane precious people) and in a way even Stella is a victim of Edgar (I am talking about when Edgar brainwashing Stella that is why I said in a way Stella is a victim of Edgar) (n):hmm:

Hera a misigga and Naant like this.
  20. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't finished the story but till now no harm has been done. I'll drop the spoilers soon.

Stella did felt her (past) emotions but she hasn't done anything so far.