Spoiler For You In The Cage / 새장 속 그대를 위하여

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Dec 24, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/for-you-in-the-cage/

https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=6178629

Description:
    Canaren, a beautiful woman with golden wings caught by a tyrant.

A man appeared in front of her while she was trapped in a cage and being harassed by a tyrant.

“Don’t doubt me, use me. Because I’m on your side.”

Purple eyes that seemed to capture the night sky and a deep yet calming voice to listen to.

The elegant man who looked very handsome, with cool eyes and yet blunt expressions, is the tyrant’s twin brother. He is the Duke of Rubius.

The duke had saved her several times from the emperor’s dirty desires.

Tamed by the faint tenderness he showed, Canaren thought of him as a savior. But at some point, he began to show his true colors that he had been hiding.

“Don’t think about running away from me.”

He had made an incomprehensible proposal.

“You have someone you love..…!”

“She is dead. I killed her. And you look like her.”

The corners of Yulif’s mouth twisted. She felt her feet collapse in the despair lurking beneath that dragged her down.

“I don’t need your heart. Just live as my wife for three months.”

—————

One of the comments said Canaren revived Rubius and died…a repeat of the previous life (is this what he means by killing her?).:hmm:
    So is FL actually ML’s dead lover or they’re two diffferent people?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    Scarlet Feather and your crush like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the sypnosis is wrong because when i mtled it was like this
    Canaren, a beautiful bird caught by a tyrant.

A man appears in front of her trapped in a cage and being harassed by a tyrant.

"I'll let you fly." If that's comforting for you.”

Purple eyes that seem to capture the night sky and a good voice to listen to.

An elegant man who looks very good with cool eyes and blunt expressions,

The tyrant's twin brother. It was the Duke of Luvius.

The Duke saved her several times from the emperor's dirty desires.

Tamed by the faint affection he showed, Canaren thought of him as a savior.

But at some point, he began to show his true colors that he had been hiding.

"Throw away your thoughts of running away from me."

He has made an incomprehensible proposal.

"Marry me. It means to be my wife."

"This is not how you get married".

The corners of Yulif's mouth twisted.

The underside of her feet went out and the despair lurking beneath her dragged her down.

"I don't need your heart. Stay with me for three months."

Her heart froze with a sneering cold tone.

your crush likes this.
  4. Bluebells in Bloom

Bluebells in Bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm not the one who tled this but I've checked the hangul/raws and they're correct...? (I think the tler got the raws from Ridi). I'm not too sure if the Ridi and Naver summaries are different or if there's an ocr error. Tysm for highlighting this! I'll get back to y'all on this.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    mg534 likes this.
  5. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok no problem :blobwink:

Bluebells in Bloom likes this.
  6. Bluebells in Bloom

Bluebells in Bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've checked with the translator and yes, she obtained the raws from Ridi. Apparently, there's a difference in the Ridi and Naver summaries, I'm not too sure why :cry: Hopefully, that is the end to the differences...

mg534 likes this.
  7. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok thanks ;)

Bluebells in Bloom likes this.
  8. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers?

9. estrellita394

estrellita394 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that this will resolve some doubts you have had. The book is not of my interest but then I can give you some spoilers. Although, again, I am a Spanish speaker and I use translator so sorry if they don't understand something.

0. Prologueue

"You knew this would happen one day."

Yulif saw the Deltinus rising from the left. The two pairs of wings adorning the wall behind the throne on which Deltinus was sitting were reflected in his eyes. It was then that his eyes, which were calm, began to burn with a splendid light.

As if it was just torn off and hung on the wall, drops of blood dripped from the tip of the wing, creating a stain on the wall.

Yulif looked around. Among the members of the Hira tribe captured by the guards was not the face he was looking for.

I didn't think so. It should not be. Never, those wings hanging on the wall should not be yours.

“How can you stand on your own feet in the audience on the traitors topic? How arrogant traitor!”

It was a sin made by force. Deltinus knew better than anyone than he would never betray him. But Yulif wasn't bothered. As Deltinus said, he knew that someday it was going to happen and it should have been like that. Instead of protesting injustice, Yulif asked quietly.

" Where is Canaren?"

“Yulif, my brother. Betrayal is not just targeting the emperor with a sword. It is also treason to dare to covet the emperor's wife"

" Is she dead?"

"No way. That girl dared to choose you despite being loved by Jim. He preferred to die than to redeem himself. To show you."

Deltinus threw his finger. The soldiers came out dragging a car with a cage on it.

The woman that Yulif had been desperately looking for lay dead in a cage. His body was covered with blood flowing from his back.

Yulif's face contracted painfully. the magical energy gathered around him and then dispersed in vain.

It would be easy to save the members of the Hira tribe captured as hostages and kill Deltinus and the guards. That if someone had not intentionally blocked their flow of magic.

The obstruction operation, which began as soon as it entered the Royal Palace, now suppressed more than magical powers and suppressed Yulif's body. The haemuk was a special kind of magic that began with the oath. A magic that Yulif can never take away as an oath flows through the blood.

In the end, Yulif knelt on a knee.

"Magic seems not to be controlled. All the magicians on the continent were dragged and seated, so this should be enough."

Deltinus, who smiled satisfactorily, opened the cage door. He saw Yulif, who couldn't move his body, grab Canaren's head and get up by force.

" Oh!"

"You thought Yulif was your savior. But you were wrong. This happened to you through Yulif.”

"The villagers... please release them..."

"Don't worry. Jim will save you.”

Deltinus put a small bottle of medicine and a dagger in Canaren's hand. And he whispered in his ear.

"Feed Yulif with that, or bury the sword in his heart. Then I will save the people of the people. It is to save the sixties for one life. It is Jim's last mercy. Well, he decides."

Canaren approached Yulif with a dangerous step, as if it were to fall. With a bottle of medicine and a dagger.

He felt powerless for the first time in my life. His heart hurt as if he had been stabbed with a sharp knife. He never thought the price of realizing his heart would be so great

The silk rope exploded in Yulif's eyes. Meanwhile, Canaren took a difficult step and finally came to his front.

"Yulif...".

Tears spilled on Canaren's eyes. She seemed to have a lot to say. The same happened with Yulif. There were so many things I wanted to tell you and I couldn't say.

I love you. Sorry to see me so late. Sorry I didn't save you.

However, I dared to spend time with you.

"Sorry for being the only one happy."

But he knew what he had to say.

"It's okay. We're going to eat."

"... sorry."

Something warm and soft was touched on the lips. They were Canaren's lips.

When her eyes met, Canaren smiled as if they were flourishing. Once seen under the bright sun and clear sky, it was Yulif's favorite smile.

"Please help me with the people of the village. You can do it, Yulif."

"I love you"

Canaren, who whispered in the whera language that only Yulif could understand, took the poison by itself.

The bottle and dagger fall out of their hands, the red blood comes out of their mouth, Deltinus screams, and the soldiers take out the sword.

All of these views seemed very slow for Yulif.

Yulif embraced Canaren in his arms. Even if I gave him some strength, it seemed like he was going to break. In my hands, I felt the weak warmth that touched my heart and realized how much I wanted it. Don't be cowardly that he was.

It was his first love, so he didn't know that it was love.

When he realized, it was too late. She was trapped in the crazy emperor's cage, dying day by day.

Tania fear not to see her again.

I didn't want to admit his inability to do something because he was tied to an oath.

That's why he told himself he was happy to just look at her from afar, and he discarded his heart lightly.

It was such a great and desperate love but he did not have the courage to support that love.

"No, Canaren, please!"

Yulif not only ignored his own mind. He even betrayed the heart of Canaren, who risked his life to love him.

'I didn't want this. I didn't want you to die. At least you wanted you to be happy."

"... Yulif........ "

Canaren's last breath was cut off. At that time, something broke inside Yulif. It was a brilliant promise, which had tied him for a long time, and also his cowardice that had killed Canaren.

"Ahhhhhh!"

The arms and legs of the soldiers who threatened the villagers with their swords were torn apart. There were sharp screams everywhere.

"How can you use magic?"

Deltinus took a step back to avoid the arrival of Yulif with an inert canarina. His foot stumbled across the stairs and fell into a disaster.

With his hands pointing to the ground and climbing like a beast, Yulif's magic grabbed him and lifted him up into the air.

"Haha, yes, even if you can use magic, you can't kill me. Because you have a damn oath in your blood! You haven't forgotten the promise you made to your mother, right?"

Deltinus, hanging in the air, exploded crazed. Below, the guards fell one by one under the magic of Yulif.

No matter how many of these bastards die. They are consumables that can be used and disposed of. I just need to be alive After all, Julif is his twin brother...!

"It's too late.”

I've killed you before. Ignoring old promises. Even if I could not ignore it, I should have risked my life to do so.

If he had done so, Canaren would not have died.

A blue flame enveloped Deltinus. Deltinus groaned and fought.

Yulif sent the trembling people of Hira out of the middle of hell with magic.

Was repentance so painful? Was it so terrifying and horrendous?

Yulif wept with a cold canine. It was not the human sound, but the sound of the beast. The tears of blood flowed from his bloody eyes.

After a while, the howls stopped and a large magical circle was drawn in the audience surrounded by corpses.

"Your death is wrong. I will fix it. Definitely."

Whatever it costs, only you.

The magic circle absorbed many souls and emitted an ominous light. Finally, the light of the magic circle created a huge door. Yulif held Canaren through the door and melted with the dazzling light.

He was the first and last human being to cross the gates of time by his own will in life.

10. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers?