Recommendations Forbidden Relationship

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by JYtheGuy, Dec 15, 2020.

1. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically looking for a novel with a forbidden relationship, a love story between a stepmother and her stepson, a love story between a teacher and student(female teacher), a love story between a mother in law and her son in law, or even a sister in law and brother in law. Well you get my point, I am a fucking degenerate and I need something to fulfill my fantasies. Please hit me with recommendations of a novel with something like this, I wanna read something. An example of the stepmother stepson dynamic is in Dragon Blood Warrior, unfortunately that novel isn't really stacked with chapters. Hope to see some good recommendations, and for the fellow fucked up people out there I hope that you gain something from this too.

2. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Return of the Condor Heroes
    This one has a teacher student relationship in an age where it's considered as bad as incest. It's the absolute classic when it comes to this kind of story and other books will reference it all the time. It's not really much of a degeneration fantasy though because even though the characters think the relationship is taboo, the story knows very well that it isn't.

Reack likes this.