Spoiler Forced to Marry the Enemy Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forced to Marry the Enemy Prince
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Xian Sheng was a lovable sickly person and in order to survive, he was disguised as a girl and raised as a princess at a young age.

One day, the two countries were in a war and the situation was dire. He ran up to the city wall to cheer for his Elder Brother, but the Crown Prince of the enemy country spotted him.

His sharp and piercing eyes penetrated across the tens of thousands of soldiers and landed on Xian Sheng’s delicate face.

With a marriage contract in exchange for peace, the two countries were in an uproar.

The North Country’s Crown Prince eyed Xian Sheng covetously, promising to stop the war as soon as this beauty was in his arms.

The South Country’s Royal Family was alarmed and anxious. You’re trying to seize a Prince here!!!

For temporary peace, Xian Sheng married the Crown Prince for his country. He used the excuse that his body wasn’t feeling well to stall time and avoid being exposed.

Yet, the Crown Prince, Zhan Zhen, was ruthless and seemingly wanted to swallow Xian Sheng alive the first moment he saw him.

Day after day, the Crown Prince thought of Xian Sheng more and more as he couldn’t have a taste of him.

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : FMEP
    Original Title : 被迫和敌国太子联姻的日子
    Author : 乔柚
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Gender Bender, Historical, Yaoi

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/forced-to-marry-the-enemy-prince/

2. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First important question needs to be answer. Any other questions can be answered later. Who is the top?

3. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to Know too. Anyone?

Isekailover00 likes this.
  4. NanaBun

NanaBun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhan Zhen is the top and Xia Sheng is the bottom

crystalirishzz likes this.
  5. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!

6. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC-Main character
    ML-Male lead
    ZY-Zhen Yin (ML's sister)
    QR-Princess Qing Rong(in love with ML)
    ZJ-Zhen Jin (ML's sibling close with Zhen Yin)
    Zhen Yin (ML's sister), Princess Qing Rong(in love with ML), & Zhen Jin come over to apologize to MC about the carriage incident (ch 9-10).
    ZY gives MC a balm as an apology gift- turns out that was a tribute from MC's country. ZY didn't know and is worried that MC will think she did it on purpose to humiliate MC.
    QR goes and delivers snacks that she made to ML. ML is holding a male hair accessory...the one MC was wearing when taken hostage by ML (ch 2). QR wonders if MC is like ZJ (hinting that ZJ has a secret?)
    ML upset that MC allowed QR to visit ML on the day after the wedding.

MC-my weak body- you are going to need a concubine & QR likes you.
    ML- you don't want my heart?
    MC- what woman would want to share he husband
    ML-I only want you because I like you
    MC-If you like me, just wait for me to be willing
    ML-You were forced to marry me...
    MC teases ML (kisses ML's cheek) and says- I already like you a little bit, but this takes time
    ML- how long?
    MC-I won't tell you

ML takes MC out to see the snow- MC happy (never seen the snow stick to the ground)
    MC gets a cold and fever

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  7. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    MC tells ML that he's super ill and evil? that he can't have sex before 18 or he will die. (currently, MC is 17) ML believes it!
    MC is the best a BSing with ML :)

8. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    QY-Qin Yue- General Qin (in love with MC)
    ZH- Zhan Hua (ML's brother)-6th prince
    JQ- Jiang Qin (ML's subordinate/friend?) knows martial arts

Qin Yue- General Qin(famous/powerful general in MC's country who was killed by ML in ch 1)'s son who MC's royal family was requesting back up from. He loves MC and asked to marry MC in the past- MC's brother (the crown prince) turned it down. This is the reason why he was estranged from the MC's royal family.
    Turns out QY killed his brothers Qin Lu and Quin Xin after they proposed to MC. QY killed all of MC's suitors...
    QY come to the Cuju on the ice (some sport/competition on the ice in Northern Jin (ML's country))

MC notices that there is dynamite under the ice. QR is being annoying and tries to give MC a hard time-slows MC down from talking to the Emperor. The dynamite goes off- ML saves MC. ML tells MC to go somewhere safe while to looks for ZY & ZJ who were originally with MC during the accident. MC & ZY(ML's sister who wants MC to like her) are taken...by QY. QY wants to "take the princes (MC) home" and wants ZY as a hostage. QY didn't help in the war since he was waiting for the last minute to make a deal with MC's father...
    QY gets MC angry-he spits up blood
    MC-Want to know why your proposals to me were rejected by my family?
    QY-why
    MC- because I don't want it
    ML had intercepted the letter with MC's father's response to Qy's deal (help in the war for MC's hand in marriage)
    Qy thinks ML rescued MC and tries to escape. ZY is rescued by JQ. turns out QR was also taken hostage with ZY- QY was injured by QY. ML finds MC was hiding under the bed.
    People are going to try to hold MC accountable for the incident since QY is from MC's country...
    ZH- Zhan Hua (ML's brother)-6th prince is badly injured
    MC is exhausted and is asleep- ML tries to change MC's clothes- MC's maids are worried

9. digitalreader

Reading List:
    Link
    MC-Main character
    ML-Male lead
    ZY-Zhen Yin (ML's sister)
    QR-Princess Qing Rong(in love with ML)
    ZJ-Zhen Jin (ML's sibling close with Zhen Yin)
    QY-Qin Yue- General Qin (in love with MC)
    ZH- Zhan Hua (ML's brother)-6th prince
    JQ- Jiang Qin (ML's subordinate/friend?) knows martial arts
    Empress Dowager (ML's grandmother)
    Empress (ML's mother)
    Concubine Rong(Zhan Hua's mother)- doesn't get along with empress
    QS-Qi Sile- a good doctor who wanders

ML asks his friend JQ why a woman wouldn't allow you to get too close to her/see her body
    JQ-the person may feel inferior/self-conscious - ex: has a scar or is flat-chested
    Empress Dowager(who is close with QR) summons MC.
    Empress Dowager makes MC kneel (Concubine Rong is also there)- You worked with QY to hurt QR's hand & ZH.
    MC-If that was the case, it's a state issue- not for you to punish, but the emperor and court
    Concubine Rong tries to slap MC
    Empress arrives with ZY-(Concubine Rong & Empress don't get along)
    QR is discovered lying- Empress wins over Concubine Rong
    Emperor finds out- looks like the Emperor & Empress relationship is not close/complicated

ML asks Empress (Ml's mother) if there is a dish that helps women's body's become fuller/grow. Empress gives some of the crisp/tonic that does that to ML for MC. ML feed them to MC without telling MC what they are for- (ML says- I'll tell you when you grow up- MC's boobs grow)

Empress tells ML to have QS be MC's doctor & think about taking in a concubine since MC is so weak (maybe too weak to have children). ML says he will not have a concubine. ZJ & ZY live with the empress. ML sees ZJ's archery and says if ZJ a man- go to the barracks. ZJ is excited...(I think ZJ is like MC- a male raised as a girl or maybe a girl with Yang energy).
    A Taoist master helped MC after he was born- gave a prophecy that MC will either die at 18 or if MC can grab the chance- live to 100 with many descendants. MC needs someone with a fate of yang and fire to dilute the yin energy in MC. MC doesn't believe it's ML cause of the "descendants" part.
    Back at ML's palace: Concubine Rong comes to apologize to MC & a gift- ML says for them to leave the gift and get out. ML explains that the Emperor is a sucker for those with beauty. Emperor visited Concubine Rong- that's why she came to apologize. ML says that if the Emperor tries to do anything to MC (who is super pretty) then he'll kill the Emperor- to Test MC. MC passes the test- MC mad & sad at ML.

10. Akira19

Akira19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys know in which chapter Zhan Zhen comes to know that A Sheng is a boy?

Isekailover00 likes this.
  11. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes right wonder when will he knows that A Sheng is a man xD

12. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    That, maybe around chapter 40 up because I was skimming and skipping some chapters until 50 which have already been the time they warm up to each other again already. And it seems ML went into rage and did something wrong to MC after knowing the truth saying that MC lie about it to him and all that and MC also got sick which is starting from chapter 50 I read, ML is trying to help MC from having heartache and all that. Just, I’m stupid with mtl lol and too afraid to read where MC hey abuse both mentally or physically.

13. Isekailover00

Isekailover00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers everyone!!!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Shorng likes this.
  14. Apaylia blackrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for spoilers

15. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoilers!

16. Ghost_of_a_Witch

Ghost_of_a_Witch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl-ed this ages ago so I don't dare to say things with surety, but I think the ML's abuse towards the MC was only neglect. Before the fake tits got out of the bag, he held the MC in the palm of his hand as he started to fall in love with his wife and was very happy to just cop a feel since they couldn't go all the way. After knowing about his brother and seeing the set of fake breasts he got, he finally makes the connection. He becomes very angry as he got "deceived by mc"---his pride as a man cannot take being pacified by a pair of false tits---and saying that his previous kindness was for his "wife", he starts the cold war treatment of mc, which in turn causes MC's health to deteoriate sharply with his weak physique. An argument about no one but himself deceiving the ml also happens.
    I think I'll go to check this part out again as I'm not sure rage rape didn't happen.

Edit: It didn't, phew.
    Zhan Zhen figures out the truth in ch.43, but refuses to truly acknowledge it----until he doesn't say it out loud he can still treat it as not real. That doesn't mean his attitude doesn't take a nose dive nor that he doesn't want to take revenge, and he forbids for Xian Sheng to eat and drink. This barely lasts a day as mc's health can't support it...and the ml who wants the man who tricked him to die runs with him to the doctor immediately. It's basically a struggle between Zhan Zhen's hate for the impostor and his love for his little wife.

At ch.50 they are not reconciled yet (not even the feelings are settled), ml just made the decision to keep up the facade because he had been scolded by his mother earlier to treat his wife better as he won't be able to find another with such a high face value. Apparently, a beautiful queen is a very big bonus for the masses.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  17. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm::blobjoy: Damn face value. ML was stupid at this angle as a king lol it’s just so funny when I think about it because Mc already told him from the start but he didn’t believe :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife: now it’s too late lol

Creolenerd and Ghost_of_a_Witch like this.
  18. Ghost_of_a_Witch

Ghost_of_a_Witch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he just needed something to tilt the scales in favor of his wife, and let's not forget that although Zhan Zhen is a very capable crown prince, he was chosen so only because he looks good:blobsweat::blobjoy: If I remember right, ml's entire family are face/beauty cons:blobsweat_2::blobwhistle:

Shorng and Creolenerd like this.
  19. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    They shouldn’t be choosing a king, but choosing model in ancient time or something:blobjoy::blobjoy:Seriously, Lmao capable because of his face, right:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

20. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us what happened next? At around which chapter did ML fully accepted the truth? And how? Thanks in advance :blobsmilehappyeyes: