Discussion Forced transformations into monster

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by girisuherman, Dec 9, 2019.

?

Will you try keep your human identity with Monster body

1. yes, I will keep it like my life depend on it

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. I will keep some of them

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. what human? food?

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. is from begining I was human?

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. dont wish to answert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the inspiration form novel in RRL "Familiar in chain" but it's not updated for few week, so let's begin.

You reincarnated again and this time into world of magic and monster, except the monster almost Extinct on wild And only suppliers came from one organization.

This organization have mountain as tiny nation with they own rules and every year they came down and visit village then recruit young people from age 10 to 14... Of course for some reason the recruiter will give the family 100gold as compensation.

You are here at mountain for last 2 year and fail awaken magic twice, they give you potions this time and make your body feel burning when you drink it.

You have been a week in cell with sand floor and chained to pillar at middle of cell. The tamer group always came to feed you and clean you and sometime they take you to walk, also the tamer treat you as animal. In fact the tamer seem deliberately give you information of what will happen and tell, you will end up like People on other cage that look like half monster and they can't speak. They also say unfinished transformation always end up with death.

Any attempt resist routine will give you new way of torture, they have been attempting make you addict and dozen other way because you don't eat. And there is special collar that zap you with phantom pain each time you disobeyed tamer or attempt break rule.

Your transformation seem progress too as your voice seem gone deeper and your hair start change it's color and most obvious is the magic that seem rampage inside you.

1. The food and water seen drugged and accelerate your transformation, will you eat it or find way to avoid it?

2. You awaken magic at last but did you feel worth it?

3. What did you feel about the tamer? You see your friend with tamer in fact he/she seem also recognize you what will you do?

4. Did you plan to escape? Or just wait until transformation finished and escape?

5. They give you new name and set the collar give you pain each time you respond old name but give you pleasure to new name, what will you do?

6. What did you think will end up as when transformation complete?

7. If you manage to escape what will you do?

8. You in audition and tamer tell you to show off, say there is royal family there. What will you do?

9. You hear the tamer it's possible became human again if you manage do final evolution, will you try it or it's probably just tamer trick you?

2. rickymisme

rickymisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuro no maou?

3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably? That novel too depressing for my taste

4. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Corruption of Champions. Great game, great execution, great story. A bit too short, but it's great overall. Corruption of Champions 2 isn't really all that fun. There's no nipple fucking at least. Or nipple breeding. Or forced lactation. Hm, no wing transformation either. Fuck, that's bloody boring!

1. Eat it! Eat it! Get yourself an egg and beat it. Have some more chicken. Have some more pie. It doesn't matter. If it's boiled or fried. Just eat it, just eat it.
    2. Considering Ai-chan couldn't use magic before, yes.
    3. Oh, Ai-chan is an animal? A pet? Nyaaaaan. Or is Ai-chan a pet dog? Ruff ruff! Ai-chan has always loved pet play. Sometimes Ai-chan does pet play with Waiwai and our dude. It's always so hot!
    4. Wait until Ai-chan got cat ears and cat tails then or fox stuff and then run away to Comiket. They will definitely worship Ai-chan as goddess.
    5. Take the collar. Get leashed. Crawl naked on all fours as master's pet dog.
    6. Ai-chan is fine with being a cat girl, dog girl or fox girl. Don't want goblin girl, green doesn't suit Ai-chan.
    7. Play with the kids at the ball park or find a kind master who will feed Ai-chan and give belly rubs often.
    8. Oh Ai-chan is very good at performing. Is there a pole?
    9. Final evolution, eh? Let's try it. If it works, Ai-chan gets more powerful. If it doesn't, Ai-chan get multiple tails. It's a win win solution.

girisuherman likes this.
  5. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Coc2 is still on alpha and that mean it's still on development, of course the content still lack, just like TITS, I play that game from version 0.3.2 with seize 5mb but now version 0.8.039 have 65mb

But COC is definitely my favorite and it's have mod too

Ai chan likes this.
  6. Dragiathan

Dragiathan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Try to avoid it as long as I can, find information, find a way to escape

2. Awaken magic, but with life as price, not worth it.

3. I will obey him on the surface cos the collar, that friend ? Lets try ask for help, try to find information bout the experiment

4. escape,but if its true that a subject will die in unfinished transformation, lets wait until then

5. Let it be nothing can I do, just keep reminding my self, I was a human

6. Lets just pray, as long I still have my thought...

7. Be stronger, destroy organization.

8. If there's better chance to escape if royal family buy me... Do my best to be bought

9. If I cant escape... Lets just do it I guess

girisuherman likes this.
  7. Loislalion

Loislalion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What monster are we transforming into? If Godzilla yes, if not Godzilla, hell no.

girisuherman likes this.
  8. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which version of Godzilla?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  9. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of depends of what kind of monster, but I'd likely try and get out as fast as I fucking could while eating as little as I could.

10. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The food and water seen drugged and accelerate your transformation, will you eat it or find way to avoid it?
    Eat enough to sate the hunger and thirst I guess :hmm:
    2. You awaken magic at last but did you feel worth it?
    Maybe, depends on what sort of magic did I awaken :hmm:
    3. What did you feel about the tamer? You see your friend with tamer in fact he/she seem also recognize you what will you do?
    Play along till the the best moment to make an escape :blobunsure:
    4. Did you plan to escape? Or just wait until transformation finished and escape?
    Plan to escape when the right moment comes, would it be before or after transformation, that I don't know :hmm:
    5. They give you new name and set the collar give you pain each time you respond old name but give you pleasure to new name, what will you do?
    Depends if the new name is better than my old name or not :blobtriumph:
    6. What did you think will end up as when transformation complete?
    Maybe something like Galactus :blobhyperthink:
    7. If you manage to escape what will you do?
    Eat planets and maybe make the tamer my herald :blobhyperthink:

8. You in audition and tamer tell you to show off, say there is royal family there. What will you do?

9. You hear the tamer it's possible became human again if you manage do final evolution, will you try it or it's probably just tamer trick you?

girisuherman likes this.