Forget netflix and chill! How about novel and chill? ;)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by chan88, Mar 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chan88

chan88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adorable Creature Attacks is back and ready to attack! Iris, our new “chill” translator, is starting from scratch. Adorable Creature Attacks is an incredibly light-hearted and fun novel. It is a great read for those who want to relax after a tiring, long day.

[​IMG]

(NOTE: The cover is not an accurate representation of the novel. You gotta read it to feel it. We got a cute cat demon as the MC!)

Without further ado, here is the synopsis:

Gu Qingyu, a licensed psychiatrist in the modern times, is thrown into turmoil. Her own unjust death, a new world, and much more awaits her!

Thrown into an ancient era without any warning, she discovers magic, monsters, and localities to explore! On her journey through the four empires, she encounters hardships, meets new people and builds new relationships, all while trying to evade losing yet another life!

-----

ACA is essentially a Chinese Fantasy 'isekai' Reverse Harem, with a goofy MC that exploits her modern knowledge. Do check it out if you're looking for a novel to just chill and relax with. -Iris

To get you hooked, here are the first ten chapters! I love Gu Qingyu’s attitude and how Iris brings her to life. Hope you guys enjoy the novel as much as we do!

ACA will be released daily!

P.S. Look at this cute graphic our Yuuko made! Now, THIS is a better representation of the novel.

[​IMG]

chencking and Yukari_me like this.
  2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice clickbait. And nice teaser. I'm looking forward to further releases.

chan88 likes this.
  3. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By any chance, is she gonna save someone important with her modern pharmaceutical knowledge on the first single digit chapters?

4. chan88

chan88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a very cute novel! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for the support. <3 ;)

5. chan88

chan88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! But she she takes her maid with her and leaves with two martial art experts and is supposed to be heading somewhere to help cure someone. We'll see whether she does though. ;)

6. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    She was a psychiatrist, so I doubt she has any pharmaceutical knowledge. A character has foreshadowed she might eventually help someone deal with inner demons if the author chooses to include such a trope.

7. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Psychiatrists are doctors too. XD pre-med is basically memorizing a bunch of meds and human anatomy.

chencking likes this.
  8. chencking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but doctors don't make their own medicine. Most industries depend on at least one other. It is very, very difficult for someone to be self-reliant without somehow compromising quality. To have pharmaceutical knowledge, one would have to be a chemist. And while a pre-med student might study chemistry, I expect a practicing doctor would likely forget the details from disuse. The human brain is just wired that way.

I would also question whether a university education in chemistry / med school would force one to learn drug production, as opposed to just the principals involved.

Bachingchung likes this.
  9. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    But Isekai...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.