Resolved Forgot a manhwa title

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by S4TY4, May 20, 2021.

1. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since mangadex been down for so long, I've tried searching this manga but no luck so far. Here are some details that I can remember, but mind you that some parts might be similar to I am the Sorcerer King which is not the manhwa that I'm looking for:
    - some area around the world turn into an open dungeons of sort
    - modern weapons had none to little impact both on the monsters that flooded from within nor the dungeon itself
    - a "being" of sort suddenly appeared & offered a solution: "awakening". Which mean some people would suddenly got power & able to fight back the monsters
    - MC started off as a carrier. He & his fellow carrier are equipped w/ firearms to act as a decoy/bait for the monsters while the Awakened deliver the final blow. The carriers also act as a butcher since they mostly won't carry the whole carcass
    - upon his awakening, MC got 2 skills: Power Bash & Mana Imbuing. The interesting part of his Mana Imbuing, was when he tried it on some magazines of other carriers, he finds that the bullets become quite effective against monsters & he also gained XP from it despite he didn't involved w/ the killing
    - at first he didn't join the (official) guild since he didn't got a job upon his awakening & decided to strengthen himself first by doing solo hunt, illegally
    - his first weapons are bow & trench knife which he purchase from black market. Later on he added a rope w/ hook
    - his first big battle happened downtown when an underground work suddenly turn into a dungeon & a high rank monster got loose on the street
    - MC tried to stall/lure the monster from civilians. Upon which he spotted a trio of awakened who hired him during the early chapter. They (the awakened) i/o of helping, tried to run away & went as far as using a kid (if not mistaken) as a bait
    - MC got help from a high ranking female awakened (I think she uses lighting & spear) who beat the monster. He later report to the guild about the conduct of the trio above & also applied w/ the guild
    - after joining, he pick an assault rifle w/ grenade launcher
    - not sure the chapters queue, but MC found out that his father's illness was caused by an invisible monster that latches & suck his father vitality. BTW, MC's mom was not in the picture, she's already gone when MC was a kid

That's all that that I could remember, hope anyone could help me find the title. Thank you!

purplespectacular likes this.
  2. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Level Up Alone??
    [​IMG]

S4TY4 likes this.
  3. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link