Forgotten Title Forgot name of novel with protagonist doing missions in alternate worlds(?)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RGM96XJESTA, Dec 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RGM96XJESTA

RGM96XJESTA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot the name of the novel, but the novel has the main character do missions in alternate worlds(?), and the protagonist gets / extract these one time abilities from meeting movie characters? from what i remember the main character went into the "Wanted" movie, and i think he also had an encounter with Mr Smith from the "Shoot 'em up" movie.

2. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're talking about Super detective in the fictional world. The mc is in marvel universe and all the action is taking place in 1 world. Die Hard 1, New York Taxi, Wanted, Shoot 'em up, Fast and Furious, Taken etc

3. RGM96XJESTA

RGM96XJESTA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's not, i'm reading Super detective in the fictional world already, so i'm pretty sure that aint it. for the segment from the "Wanted" movie, he first kills an assassin from the fraternity in hand to hand combat, then meets with cross and after a series of events, convinces fox to switch sides, and then blows up the factory with peanut butter + explosive rats from a dump truck, he then proceeds to use thermal imaging to just shoot the butcher in a dark room, then ends up killing sloan along the way, i'm not entirely sure about the Shoot 'em up encounter, as i could just be mixing it up with super detective in the fictonal world. i'm def sure they're diff cos the main point is that the protag has a system that allowed him to summon a team of swat, go into bullet time / adrenaline mode for a limited time, gain Mr Smith's shooting skill for a while, etc.

4. NikuMeat

NikuMeat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. RGM96XJESTA

RGM96XJESTA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, it isn't that either, i'm reading that too and so far as i know the protagonist of 48 Hours a Day hasn't actually travelled to any "movie worlds", and really only gone to historical worlds (with the exception of the lego brick world and the snowden scenario), his system also only really quantifies his abilities as well, nothing like the system i mentioned before

6. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. RGM96XJESTA

RGM96XJESTA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure that isn't it either, read that as well.

8. RGM96XJESTA

RGM96XJESTA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... i finally found it, took forever, and of course it's a qidian novel.... couldn't find it because the name that it's labeled with is just straight up chinese instead of english...... turns out the name's " Multiverse's End ", here's the link in case anyone's interested https://www.webnovel.com/book/诸天尽头_16880607405602005