Forgotten Title Forgot the name of Chinese crime drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Ariahz, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Ariahz

Ariahz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember practically the plot, the characters and all, but I can't remember any names at all. So it's this Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Kong? drama about 2 male protagonists, who don't seem really related (as the story has two plots, each following a protagonist). One is this cheeky police person (investigator/detective??) who has a love interest that's his higher-up (she has a bob cut); they buy coffee for each other and even started dating I think. Very cute. But on an assignment, the love interest dies in a warehouse, and in rage the police protagonist kills the bad guys who killed her and gets arrested. In court, the protagonist declares to the judge something like "Would you be unable to kill the ones who killed your lover? Or would you let them go?" It was very touching.

Meanwhile, the other protagonist is this guy who uh, doesn't really do legal things. He has a love interest (she has long hair) too. When they were being raided by other bad guys, this guy's love interest dies and has her body dumped at the port (lol rip). Illegal guy is also angry, and shit happens but idek. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this drama was after 2000 and before 2016, but that's still a large range huh? Thank you in advance!