Forgotten Title Forgot the title, HELP!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zazi223, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Zazi223

Zazi223 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Attention: Spoiler ahead!!

I’m looking for the title of a Chinese BL novel. Basically it’s a young masterworks was changed at birth and came back to his family and who tried to get the love of his family but he was always criticized because of the fake young master. In the end he died, and was reborn. He then chose to separate himself from his family. He chose to stay at the dormitory of the school. At the beginning, his two of his three brothers didn’t believe him and though he was joking, but he didn’t. in the end, when it was the anniversary of his mother, his third brother who didn’t believe came to take him back only to end up at the police station for “kidnapping”. The protagonist told his parents what he thought and I think he decided to send a lawyer’s letter. In the process, one of the brother came to see the true face of the fake young master. At the end, the truth was that he was the son of the nanny, who bullied the protagonist on purpose. Finally, all the people at school who taught he was an illegitimate child came to know the truth because of a paternity test made by one of the former friend of the young master.

Not sure if it went 100% like that, but it is at least 95% this way. Not sure if it is BL, but I’m sure it’s Chinese, and highly possible bl.

Kthp and Deleted member 343155 like this.
  2. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Zazi223

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I know this one but it’s not the one I am looking for

4. Rozelia

Rozelia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a chinese novel that sound like what you describe but it is not bl. I don't think that's it, but in case.
    There is no reborn and the FL and ML can switch body, FL go to the dorm' (I think), she have three brothers, the arrestation for ''kidnaping'' by the second bro, the youngest see the true face, and the fake daughter is the daughter of the nanny, and the think with the school and the paternity test by the ex-friend of the fake daughter

Title: The Legitimate Daughter Doesn’t Care! ( search yourself, can't post link :) )

Hope that help you! Have a nice day! :D

Kthp likes this.
  5. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not BL but the exact plotline you're describing:

I Just Want to Freeload On Your Luck: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-just-want-to-freeload-on-your-luck/

- MC has a rebirth as the true daughter vs fake daughter
    - MC decides to cut ties with her family and focus on herself
    - For the mom's 50th (?) birthday, MC's second brother tries to bring her (an actor who was away from home until now - didn't realize MC cut ties and tries to forcibly bring her back. ML and his friends beat him up because they thought he was kidnapping/harassing MC. Everyone goes to the police station. It's ML that threatens to sue MC's second brother until he finds out that he is actually MC's brother. MC uses this as an opportunity to make it clear that she's dead serious about cutting ties with the entire bio family and this is when they all realize homegirl isn't playing
    - Eventually, the friend that the fake daughter "used as a knife" and discarded reveals the truth that the nanny is the mother of the fake daughter (until now, thanks to the fake daughter, everyone thought MC was an illegitimate child)... so to save their company's stocks/reputation of the father, the truth is revealed that the nanny swapped the kids. Originally, the fake daughter kept her identity and it was said that MC was her unhealthy twin that grew up in the countryside. I guess in the original timeline when she married the eldest brother, it was revealed then? But at that point, I guess it was too late since everyone graduated/no one cared anymore and the MC went to university far away and then died
    - So with the truth revealed, everyone is outraged/feels sorry for the MC because the Zhao family knew about it two years ago and the fake daughter went on pretending like nothing ever happened/kept showing off her wealth. They never revealed the fact that the fake daughter didn't have blood ties to them and didn't think about what it would mean for MC/treated fake daughter way better

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
    kawaii12345 and Kthp like this.
  6. Zazi223

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this suggestion, but it’s not that

My bad, you’re right, that’s it. Thank you :)