Forgotten Title Forgot title for novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Robodude00000, May 26, 2020.

1. Robodude00000

Robodude00000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah so i was thinking of a web novel i read like 3 years ago, it was about this teacher who went around collecting the MC's from other works, and he had like a teacher system to make himself stronger. i think he took the MC from PW, Wang Lin from Xian Ni, Tang San from Combat Continent. And some like Buddhist Kid. He had Like a Mission System that would kill him if he didn't set up a school or get a disciple. i remember the MC from the story being shameless and having the ability to see the potential for disciples and he was freaking out when he saw MC's form the other works cause their potential was so high. i also remember a Gacha system where the MC would get rolls to use and the system gave him cultivation techniques and spells. he also had a shop. I think it was on Web novel but i could be wrong. if anyone could help me remember the name or author that would be great. i'll post again if i find it myself.

2. Robodude00000

Robodude00000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NVM found it, It's called history's number 1 founder, sorry for the confusion. about to read the whole thing in like a week

3. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so hn1f is like a fan fic?.