Resolved Forgot title of Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xuse_, Oct 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Xuse_

Xuse_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I remember in chronological order. Its like sword and magic theme set in kingdoms and castle time.
    -
    Story starts with the MC good at sword while his female childhood friend excels at water magic.
    Their town gets attacked and MC stays behind to hold off attackers while everyone escapes, MC dies.
    MC ends up in hell and meets some Hell Princess and plans an escape from his maximum prison in hell.
    Pretty much takes the hell princess with him from hell and back to the mortal world.
    Female childhood friend went to the school they were to go to together and focused hard on study.
    Pretty much reunites with family and childhood friend.
    There be some war and conquering, a naval city, some city that he retakes from the enemies and somehow gets the noble girl in that city to like him. That Noble girl had some problems with the other girls in the family I think.
    -
    Other facts.
    Theres some red queen/monarch spider that likes to sit on that hell princess' head and kind of blends in
    MC and Hell princess are both good at medical treatments, they treated some old man that had some kind of infestation in his ear.
    Uhh, I think he brought like a massive army when summoned to some city compared to others.
    They had to travel through some bone canyon and found like a spider nest at some ruins with special water.
    MC says often that they;re both his wives, while one of them usually replies, Says who?, and he responds, Says me.
    Some organization in the background trying to summon some evil thing and came to some conclusion that the Hell princess mastered some dark art meant for it.
    Hell princess sent a message back to her father through a dead corpse and said that its too late to bring her back since "The rice has already been cooked" and that she will never let him see his grandchild if he keeps pestering them.

Anything would help, Its weird How i remember all these and but no the title... gaah curse you phone for deleting my tabs

Arash1 and elengee like this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "The rice has already been cooked" sounds good :blobnosebleed:

3. hihi2k16

hihi2k16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. polarbot

polarbot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Xuse_

Xuse_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Thats it, Thanks a bunch, saved me there!