Resolved Forgotten BL Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LazyLizzy, Mar 15, 2020.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, guys! I need help in searching for interstellar BL, again :blob_teary:, please.
    So, I've been on the lookout for it for about half a year :blobscream: but.... no result. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:.
    I don't quite remember the summary, only a few bits of pieces, like, how he shouldn't have gone into the store or something of the kind. That's it.
    As for the plot, it started with online discussion. MC was asking something on the StarNet forum or whatever they call it, something that involves about him and his master. The netizen asked him what his master was, in the translation I got was 'comet' and for them, comet are a being that are very, very dangerous. Are sparsely populated, doesn't live on the same planet, lives long, Pretty much beings that they are and fear. After that discussion, the plot started on modern time and MC had just lost his cat, who had stayed with him through all the years, that died not long ago. Depressed for a long time, he then decided to buy another cat to lift his mood.
    He had gone to a pet shop and pretty much regret it when another customer in the shop kept watching him. He soon got out but it didn't do much because he was kidnapped not long after.
    MC wasn't that surprised. Turns out, it was because ever since he was a kid, he had already been in all kinds of situations and met a lot of metamorphosis and I do mean a lot.
    The first experience was when he was a kid, an uncle took him away to show his lollipop or toy or something. Thankfully, that uncle was soon caught before anything happened. After that, a lot of men, metamorphosis of men, be it a kid or an adult, seems to have been attracted to MC, like a magnet. It became more and more dangerous until at one point, his life was in danger when he was in high school and got his, then girlfriend, in danger too. Good thing that both he and the girlfriend was fine but it was too dangerous that they broke up and MC became a hikkikomori, just so he could have peace in his life with his cat.
    Back to the current timeline, MC was kidnapped by aliens who somehow got into a time travel wormhole and brought them to earth. For them, although they knew of humans and earth but both of these two are extinct and gone. There were artificial humans but not real humans because they were long, long gone.
    So, MC was caught by traffickers and was about to be sold. A side note...... MC was probably pregnant and he had no idea how that happened cuz those aliens didn't touch him at all but he just somehow, in someway, got pregnant. I don't remember how but ML was the one who bought him. It seemed that the 'traders' had to stop on a pretty backward planet that doesn't have the interstellar vibe but still knew of other beings, because of something and ML was there, saw MC and bought him, I guess. MC was brought to his..... I don't know, umm, cave, no, house, I don't remember, to be a pillow????? Ugh:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:. MC thought that ML was a native of this star because he was familiar with the people there and know the language, but that planet star was just his rest stop. That's all I remember and a few bits of pieces.
    I don't remember the name of the book, the author and even the name of the chara:sweating_profusely:
    I'm really sorry about the vague description. Thank you so much, guys

Tanyia likes this.
  2. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? Is it on Novelupdates? Or another online platform like Wattpad?

Tanyia likes this.
  3. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Last I remembered, it hasn't been translated yet and was reading it mtl.

Tanyia likes this.
  4. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe search up the website you used in your history? And then go through everything? Good luck, I hope other fujoshis/fudanshis know it.

Tanyia likes this.
  5. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I did do that but I can't find it.

Tanyia likes this.
  6. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    no idea what this is but sounds interesting, best of luck finding it. Bumping this up

Tanyia likes this.
  7. CallMeJolea

CallMeJolea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Lord there is so much information. I tried to find this novel because it looks interesting but I couldn't find yet. Do you had any succes??

Tanyia likes this.
  8. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried going back through the hundreds of tabs but none clicked:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I just remembered that he wasn't the only one kidnapped... his ex-girlfriend was too.... and she's supposedly paired with another comet guy:blobrofl:
    I kinda remember that MC was feeling awkward at the time they met:blobjoy:
    Oh, and they met after he was sold to the ML, went to another planet that is advanced in technology. Apparently, that was the planet those kidnappers gonna sell the things they smuggled out to, I think. And ML went there cuz he was.... ummm..... in a mission to catch someone? Or something of the like.

I know this isn't gonna be anything but I just thought that scene was too funny and just want to share:blobsweat_2:

CallMeJolea likes this.
  9. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My search result brought me to this: 我家喵死后我怀孕了 by 竹岚子?
    Starts off with a bunch of web comments.

10. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! It's the one! It's the one I've been searching for:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:!!!!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA:blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:!!!!
    Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I'm really sorry that there was some misinformation but thank you everyone for the help:blobhug:!
    Although I've been keeping list of the interesting ones, but there's always a few that slipped through my fingers:blobsweat_2:.
    Anyway, found it!!!! Yay:blob_pompom:!!!
    Thank you @AerynW and everyone that helped:cookie:.
    Now, case closed, guys:blobspy:!

AerynW likes this.