Forgotten Title Forgotten BL Title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ThatOneStray, Jul 24, 2020.

1. ThatOneStray

ThatOneStray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m wanting to reread a BL but I can only remember parts of it. So, I’ll try my best to describe it.

It’s a quick transmigration novel, however I can’t remember the first arc or the main goal of the MC. But I do remember that one of the later arcs (most likely the 2nd or 3rd) the MC transmigrates into a Xian Xia/Cultivation world in which he becomes a guard who is trying out to be the guard of the ML. The MC stands out to the ML because he has clear eyes and doesn’t have fear in his eyes when he (the MC) stares at the ML (which happens a lot). Ultimately, the ML is intrigued and eventually makes MC his personal guard. During all of this, the ML has a white lotus lover who he pours all of his time into even tho the lover doesn’t reciprocate his feelings, and the lover even has someone on the outside (who l think was described as the OG ML for that world). The MC eventually wins over the ML for being more devoted than the original lover and at one point during one of the confrontations, the ML was discovered to have drawn many paintings of him and the MC doing the snu snu, hidden away in a cave.

I can’t remember anything else. If anyone could tell me the title from my somewhat wack description, I would be really appreciative.

Blood A likes this.
  2. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Mengapa

Mengapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ThatOneStray

ThatOneStray Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mengapa , @Owl1412
    That’s the novel! Tysm, I owe y’all my life (please don’t use it for anything bad haha)

Blood A, Owl1412 and Mengapa like this.